Happy thanksgiving!!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
bearfacedkiller

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I am thankful for many things. Mostly my family, my homestead and my health. I am also thankful for all of you!!! Gobble gobble Spyderfam!!!!

They should move thanksgiving to Wednesday!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Manixguy@1994

Re: Happy thanksgiving!!!

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all Forum members!
Last edited by Manixguy@1994 on Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
SkullBouncer

Post by SkullBouncer »

HAPPY, HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!
Curious as to what blades forumites are using in preparation for the Feast today ...Spydercos and otherwise!

ME -- C63 VG-10 CHINOOK -- Most confident this will come in Plenty Handy. (My EDC As Well).

===============================================================================

:bug-red-white :bug-red-white STAY SHARP --
-- SB / BRUCE :cheap-sunglasses :cheap-sunglasses
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃🦃🦃🦃
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I've got my Maxamet Manix LW with me today.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

Happy Thanksgiving!
I've had a K390 Dragonfly 2 in my pocket all day. It opened a couple bags and boxes. I used a Rex45 Copper PM2 to cut up a box to put under the air fryer after it did it's job. A few Z-cuts were used in food preparation.

Edit: I also had coffee in my red Bug mug!
•• Beau
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Greetings to all my Spyder-Brethren :cheap-sunglasses I'm extremely thankful that I'm mending well from my last two surgeries I had from my accident. I'm also doing much better financially as well compared to a year ago. I'm also very, very thankful that Sal & Co have given the "GREEN LIGHT" for the upcoming C-60 Ayoob Sprint Run that is on the horizon.

Since my bad accident over a year ago I'm really learning what it truly means to be "THANKFUL" and appreciative. In spite of the pandemic and other troubles our nation has endured the Good Lord has been extremely good to me and my immediate circle of friends. More than ever I've really learned what it means to be extremely thankful and not just saying it.

Actually this has been one of my best Thanksgiving holidays ever. GOD Bless you all and I thank all of you for a great year here on the Forum.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

JD Spydo wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:15 pm
Greetings to all my Spyder-Brethren :cheap-sunglasses I'm extremely thankful that I'm mending well from my last two surgeries I had from my accident. I'm also doing much better financially as well compared to a year ago. I'm also very, very thankful that Sal & Co have given the "GREEN LIGHT" for the upcoming C-60 Ayoob Sprint Run that is on the horizon.

Since my bad accident over a year ago I'm really learning what it truly means to be "THANKFUL" and appreciative. In spite of the pandemic and other troubles our nation has endured the Good Lord has been extremely good to me and my immediate circle of friends. More than ever I've really learned what it means to be extremely thankful and not just saying it.

Actually this has been one of my best Thanksgiving holidays ever. GOD Bless you all and I thank all of you for a great year here on the Forum.
As always JD my friend , so good to hear from you today . Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Happy Thanksgving
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
benben

Post by benben »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, very appreciative of this place!