Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
James Y

Re: Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

Post by James Y »

BLUETYPEII wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:14 pm
James Y wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 am
BLUETYPEII wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:16 am
I recall an incident one night when I was about 14. My Dad and I were heading back home. Just before we reached home we had to drive through a small undeveloped patch of land. This is when the weirdness started. I think my father noticed the lights because it was darker in the undeveloped patch ( no street lights ) but either way… my Dad looked up as he drove and spotted some lights in formation in the sky and pulled over to take a closer look. My Dad is ex military, he’s familiar with aircraft and he sure wanted to know “what the **** is that?!” (My father is not the type to curse in front of me) the craft was very large, I guesstimate it’s altitude was under 500-600ft and it was completely silent. You could see the lights in a “V” formation but you could also see it’s larger silhouette blocking out the stars.

Later we all called this “The Phoenix Lights” it’s well documented.

Thanks for sharing, BLUETYPEII!

That is a very interesting account!

Yes, I remember hearing about the Phoenix Lights back in 1997. Here is something from 3 years ago, celebrating the 21st anniversary of it:

https://youtu.be/DQdylq-b4Mk

Jim
Thanks… If I have time later I’ll write up another UFO experience I had some years ago.

Thank you! I’m looking forward to that.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Military Engagement: Wendigo

https://youtu.be/1T-J-6LJ66E

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Bigfoot Tells Hunter, “Leave Us Alone!”

https://youtu.be/8DAPqyu_F1E

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Skinwalkers in the Pentagon: Strange and Very Sinister

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/10/ ... -sinister/

Jim
BLUETYPEII

Post by BLUETYPEII »

As promised here is my second U.F.O./U.A.P. encounter. This happened when I was about 25 years old. A friend and I decided to go up to Pine Arizona and do some shooting and camp for a night.

We had heard on the news before heading up to Pine that we would be able to see the space shuttle orbiting Earth that evening. So after we set camp (no camp fire, 90° was the high temperature that day and it was not needed, it also offered a much better view of the sky) we sat in the darkness eyes turned toward the sky. We could clearly see the space shuttle passing by every 10 or 15 minutes. ( I can’t remember the exact time interval but it was consistent ).

This is where things started to get a little strange. When the space shuttle went out of sight over the horizon my friend and I would see U.F.O./U.A.Ps, and not just one, multiple. They appeared as points of light way up in the atmosphere if not in space. They would move in one direction at extremely high speed and then turn 90° with out any degradation in speed ( The degree of turn varied with each craft we saw.) . And like I said this didn’t just happen once we watched this happen all night every time the shuttle was out of sight we would see multiple U.F.O./U.A.P. moving and turning at sharp angles then leave at such a high rate of speed they looked like they disappeared. We were both sober and alert, We had no reason to distrust our eyes.

You guys should check this interview out if you’re into U.F.O./U.A.P.s. It’s a long interview but it’s quite interesting.

https://youtu.be/JM3kxeU_oDE
40 Spyderco knives in 11 different steels,
1 Byrd and 30 “others”
James Y

Post by James Y »

BLUETYPEII wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:55 pm
As promised here is my second U.F.O./U.A.P. encounter. This happened when I was about 25 years old. A friend and I decided to go up to Pine Arizona and do some shooting and camp for a night.

We had heard on the news before heading up to Pine that we would be able to see the space shuttle orbiting Earth that evening. So after we set camp (no camp fire, 90° was the high temperature that day and it was not needed, it also offered a much better view of the sky) we sat in the darkness eyes turned toward the sky. We could clearly see the space shuttle passing by every 10 or 15 minutes. ( I can’t remember the exact time interval but it was consistent ).

This is where things started to get a little strange. When the space shuttle went out of sight over the horizon my friend and I would see U.F.O./U.A.Ps, and not just one, multiple. They appeared as points of light way up in the atmosphere if not in space. They would move in one direction at extremely high speed and then turn 90° with out any degradation in speed ( The degree of turn varied with each craft we saw.) . And like I said this didn’t just happen once we watched this happen all night every time the shuttle was out of sight we would see multiple U.F.O./U.A.P. moving and turning at sharp angles then leave at such a high rate of speed they looked like they disappeared. We were both sober and alert, We had no reason to distrust our eyes.

You guys should check this interview out if you’re into U.F.O./U.A.P.s. It’s a long interview but it’s quite interesting.

Thank you for sharing that! Personally, I don’t think I’d want to see a UFO while out in the wilderness!

Also, thanks for the video link. I haven’t watched the whole thing yet, but so far it looks like a good one.

Jim
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

I was watching a program that had some reservation police and they had some pretty frightening skinwalker stories. Imagine driving 55 mph and one runs alongside pacing next to you and leans over and knocks on your car window still at 55 mph. :frowning-open-mouth I'd rather see a UFO or Loch Ness monster any day.
BLUETYPEII

Post by BLUETYPEII »

James Y wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:20 pm
BLUETYPEII wrote:

Thank you for sharing that! Personally, I don’t think I’d want to see a UFO while out in the wilderness!

Also, thanks for the video link. I haven’t watched the whole thing yet, but so far it looks like a good one.

Jim
I don’t think they were concerned or even aware of my friend and I… I think they were observing the Space Shuttle.

🤔

Here’s Joe Rogan interviewing a gentleman named Bob Lazar.

I also watched another video with a guy who specializes in body language and how people give them self away when they are not being truthful and he said he had no reason to think Bob Lazar was being untruthful.

https://youtu.be/BEWz4SXfyCQ

I know some people say that “it’s all a hoax” or “crazy talk” but; don’t forget the United States Pentagon released three separate U.F.O./U.A.P. videos.

Here’s another interview JRE again with Commander David Fraver. Almost 2 hours but worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ

I think in time the truth will reveal it’s self; I just hope it’s in my lifetime.
40 Spyderco knives in 11 different steels,
1 Byrd and 30 “others”
James Y

Post by James Y »

BLUETYPEII wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:50 pm
James Y wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:20 pm
BLUETYPEII wrote:

Jim
I don’t think they were concerned or even aware of my friend and I… I think they were observing the Space Shuttle.

🤔

Here’s Joe Rogan interviewing a gentleman named Bob Lazar.

I also watched another video with a guy who specializes in body language and how people give them self away when they are not being truthful and he said he had no reason to think Bob Lazar was being untruthful.

https://youtu.be/BEWz4SXfyCQ

I know some people say that “it’s all a hoax” or “crazy talk” but; don’t forget the United States Pentagon released three separate U.F.O./U.A.P. videos.

Here’s another interview JRE again with Commander David Fraver. Almost 2 hours but worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ

I think in time the truth will reveal it’s self; I just hope it’s in my lifetime.

Thanks!

It’s good that they were concerned with the space shuttle. I’ve just heard accounts of people seeing UFOs/UAPs, and the phenomenon seemed to be aware that it was being observed by the individual(s). Which leads me to strongly believe that not all UFOs are “nuts and bolts” craft, but that some of them may be something else entirely; perhaps even different types of life forms/intelligences themselves.

As for if the government will ever reveal “the truth” about UFOs; I’m not holding my breath. And anyway, even if they did reveal anything, IMO, it would either be nothing particularly revealing just to appease the UFO “truth seekers,” or it would be untrustworthy information to fit some agenda. I’m not overly big into conspiracies, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Mastiff wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:21 pm
I was watching a program that had some reservation police and they had some pretty frightening skinwalker stories. Imagine driving 55 mph and one runs alongside pacing next to you and leans over and knocks on your car window still at 55 mph. :frowning-open-mouth I'd rather see a UFO or Loch Ness monster any day.

Joe,

Skinwalkers are among the creepiest, and (IMO) among the more dangerous of all paranormal phenomena. Here are a couple of interesting videos about skinwalkers:

Navajo Skinwalkers

https://youtu.be/p9GjE4_7X7g

Navajo Skinwalkers Are Real???

Note: For some odd reason, from 1:34 to 5:09, the woman’s voice recording speeds up and becomes higher-pitched, making her sound like a little girl. But it’s definitely worth listening to the entirety of her first-person accounts.

https://youtu.be/Xz8WvIA_x-4

Jim
jdw

Post by jdw »

This is not paranormal in my world. I am not Navajo but these creatures exist in the desert SW and are terrifying as ****.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
James Y

Post by James Y »

jdw wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 am
This is not paranormal in my world. I am not Navajo but these creatures exist in the desert SW and are terrifying as ****.

Thanks for sharing!

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Creepy, Feminine-Voiced Entity Encountered in Deschutes County, Oregon

A very creepy account of an entity that possesses the ability of mimicry:

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... ntity.html

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Glitches! Real-Life Unexplained Phenomena

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... omena.html

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The following is something I’ve been debating with myself on whether I should share it or not, because it’s extremely personal. I’m not even sure how I can put it down into words. But since I started this thread to share unusual and/or paranormal experiences, here goes.

Note: This experience was spiritual but was NOT religious or religion-oriented, and as stated in the first post, I’m keeping this thread free from religious discussion.

There are times when a dream is not simply a dream. This incident happened in 1995.

I was asleep and clearly recall the dream, which began as purely a dream. In it, I was part of a window washing crew, suspended in a platform, or whatever it’s called, supported by ropes, on the side of a tall building. Suddenly, the platform lurched and was dangling at an odd angle, and I fell into a lying position on the platform. We weren’t far from the edge of the building’s roof, and a figure in silhouette reached over and grabbed the hand of my crewmate, pulling him over onto the roof, but leaving me there. I began yelling for help, but no one reached over again. I was incensed.

Next thing, as often happens in dreams, I was back on solid ground, walking around inside a train station, still calling for somebody to pull me to safety (nobody ever said that dreams are logical). I opened a train station locker door, and suddenly I felt two hands pull me into it and upwards, so my upper body came up through a trap door and into what appeared to be an attic room.

This is where the dream ceased being just a dream.

I looked around. The attic was old, and there was a slight musty smell. The floor appeared to be a cheap wood, like plywood, with thin, old carpeting in some places. I could see dust motes floating in the sunlight coming in through a dirty attic window. I twisted a small piece of dust from the carpeting in my fingers. Each and every detail was clear and vivid. In spite of that, I felt completely at peace. Then, from my right side came a voice that I felt in my head as much as heard. It said, “Welcome home, Jim. I love you!” It may have also said, “You are loved.” The voice was female, and seemed motherly, but was not my mom. Yet something about it was deeply familiar. Then I felt warmth on my right side, and felt an embrace that was energetic, as opposed to physical. It wasn’t sexual; the feeling was of being fully known, loved, and accepted, with the deepest compassion, and unconditionally. TBH, I had never felt that level of unconditional love from anyone, or thought that it could even exist. It far surpassed any kind of love that a soul in earthly form is capable of. Slowly, the embrace began to recede, and I finally looked to my right slowly, but no one was there. Still at peace, I began to accept that I must have died, and this attic had been some type of symbolic, intermediate place on my way to the afterlife.

I felt myself withdrawing from that place and waking up, and as I did, the sense of loss was overwhelming. I woke up literally bawling. Note: I do not cry easily. At all. I clearly remember feeling the deepest disappointment that I was still alive and hadn’t passed away, after all.

I was almost 32 when this happened. Up to that point, I had lived with depression since my teens, even though I hid it well. And although I would continue dealing with it until my early 40s, this had been the beginning of the end of my depression. It no longer had the power to affect me the way it once had. And although I’ve never particularly worried about dying, and at age 21 even contemplated suicide at one point, I now fully embrace and value my life, but I also have no fear of death.

I truly believe that I was given a brief glimpse, or sample, of True, Unconditional Love, independent of any religious attachments. Whether from an angel or The Universal Creator Himself/Itself. Without it, I don’t know if my life would have taken the trajectory of overcoming the depression and arriving to the place in life I’m at today.

I believe that when the being said "home," home wasn't the attic in the vision, but a level of consciousness, or a spiritual state of openness or awareness.

Anyway, that’s the story. I omitted some small, inconsequential details that would mean nothing to anybody but me. Since then, I’ve had a few other dreams that morphed into “not-dreams,” with full, vivid details, and full sensory input. They’ve all been different from each other, but all were spiritual in nature. I’m still not sure that sharing this is the right thing, and I’m half-tempted to delete it. Trying to type it into words on a screen reduces it, and fails to capture the power of the actual experience. But I figure if it can possibly help even one person at all, even to realize that there is a Love out there that transcends any type of conditional, human love, and that every soul is loved unconditionally, whether we believe we’re worthy or not, maybe it’s worth any possible ridicule that might come for posting this. Believe me, if or when such an experience ever happens to you, it won’t be a joke.

Jim
max808

Post by max808 »

James Y wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:29 am
Note: This experience was spiritual but was NOT religious or religion-oriented, and as stated in the first post, I’m keeping this thread free from religious discussion.
Then I felt warmth on my right side, and felt an embrace that was energetic, as opposed to physical. It wasn’t sexual; the feeling was of being fully known, loved, and accepted, with the deepest compassion, and unconditionally. TBH, I had never felt that level of unconditional love from anyone, or thought that it could even exist.
I was almost 32 when this happened. Up to that point, I had lived with depression since my teens, even though I hid it well. And although I would continue dealing with it until my early 40s, this had been the beginning of the end of my depression. It no longer had the power to affect me the way it once had. And although I’ve never particularly worried about dying, and at age 21 even contemplated suicide at one point, I now fully embrace and value my life, but I also have no fear of death.
I truly believe that I was given a brief glimpse, or sample, of True, Unconditional Love, independent of any religious attachments. Whether from an angel or The Universal Creator Himself/Itself. Without it, I don’t know if my life would have taken the trajectory of overcoming the depression and arriving to the place in life I’m at today.
I’m still not sure that sharing this is the right thing, and I’m half-tempted to delete it. Trying to type it into words on a screen reduces it, and fails to capture the power of the actual experience. But I figure if it can possibly help even one person at all, even to realize that there is a Love out there that transcends any type of conditional, human love, and that every soul is loved unconditionally, whether we believe we’re worthy or not, maybe it’s worth any possible ridicule that might come for posting this. Believe me, if or when such an experience ever happens to you, it won’t be a joke.

Jim
Thanks for sharing Jim, it takes a lot of heart to share this kind of personal experience and I for one am thrilled you're still with us Sir. Your account resembles many near death experiences where people recount a glimpse of the other side and nearly all of them describe a warm feeling of unconditional love and acceptance, as if the universe itself is comforting them.

Also thank you for pointing out that religion is a sensitive subject on these forums. That said I have felt that cosmic presence in my own life and it can be overwhelming but also a source of unimaginable strength, both mentally and physically. Perhaps the Lord has so much more in store for you that He/She/It felt compelled to share some of that cosmic insight with you. I'm glad it worked and you got back on your feet.

Also, lucid dreams... but that's a whole nother rabbithole. Finally I won't bore you with any apocalyptic dreams I've had for years, safe to say sleep deprivation is about as close to **** as I've been so you won't get any ridicule from me. Just grateful you pulled through, keep it up and you have a good one Sir.

Max
MNOSD 0047 - mens sana in corpore sano -
Do more than is required of you . Patton
For man's only weapon is courage that flinches not from the gates of **** itself, and against such not even the legions of **** can stand. Robert E. Howard
James Y

Post by James Y »

max808 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:29 am
James Y wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:29 am
Then I felt warmth on my right side, and felt an embrace that was energetic, as opposed to physical. It wasn’t sexual; the feeling was of being fully known, loved, and accepted, with the deepest compassion, and unconditionally. TBH, I had never felt that level of unconditional love from anyone, or thought that it could even exist.
I’m still not sure that sharing this is the right thing, and I’m half-tempted to delete it. Trying to type it into words on a screen reduces it, and fails to capture the power of the actual experience. But I figure if it can possibly help even one person at all, even to realize that there is a Love out there that transcends any type of conditional, human love, and that every soul is loved unconditionally, whether we believe we’re worthy or not, maybe it’s worth any possible ridicule that might come for posting this. Believe me, if or when such an experience ever happens to you, it won’t be a joke.

Jim
Thanks for sharing Jim, it takes a lot of heart to share this kind of personal experience and I for one am thrilled you're still with us Sir. Your account resembles many near death experiences where people recount a glimpse of the other side and nearly all of them describe a warm feeling of unconditional love and acceptance, as if the universe itself is comforting them.

Also thank you for pointing out that religion is a sensitive subject on these forums. That said I have felt that cosmic presence in my own life and it can be overwhelming but also a source of unimaginable strength, both mentally and physically. Perhaps the Lord has so much more in store for you that He/She/It felt compelled to share some of that cosmic insight with you. I'm glad it worked and you got back on your feet.

Also, lucid dreams... but that's a whole nother rabbithole. Finally I won't bore you with any apocalyptic dreams I've had for years, safe to say sleep deprivation is about as close to **** as I've been so you won't get any ridicule from me. Just grateful you pulled through, keep it up and you have a good one Sir.

Max

Greetings, Max! And many thanks for your kind words, Sir. And I truly hope that you’re finding relief from the sleep deprivation.

Yes, I have since heard or read about other people’s near death experiences (NDE’s), and feel that the loving presence is of the very same source that I experienced. Of course, most of the NDE’s I’ve heard or read of seemed longer than mine, certainly because during mine, I was not in a near-death state. Nonetheless, such an experience is life-changing.

Many believe that lucid dreams are more than just dreams, but are actually happening on other planes, as your consciousness (or a part of it) leaves the confines of the body during sleep. I’ve heard they can also be viewing future possibilities, as opposed to the actual future, which is malleable and not set in stone. Max, please feel free to share some of your lucid dreams, if you’d like.

Just in case, my intent in my last post was not to give an impression that I’m any more special than anyone else, or that I have achieved perfection in my life. We ALL have things to work on and grow from; otherwise, we wouldn’t be here.

Back in my teens when my depression started, people didn’t really speak openly about such things. I hadn’t even known it was depression until years later, when I really looked at it and read about depression. Nowadays, almost everything is discussed. Back in the ‘70s and even later, things like that were not openly brought up. I hid it well from others, but you can’t hide things from yourself, and bottling it up is only harmful in the long run. Lifelong martial arts training helped some (endorphins?), but it wasn’t a miracle cure; it just held it at bay and gave me an obsession to focus on. My depression wasn’t always debilitating, and it wasn’t a 24/7 thing for me, but it was always there to some degree, in the background.

A bit OT, but I urge anyone with depression to seek help for it.

Jim
max808

Post by max808 »

Thank you for your wise words and support Jim. I like to think everyone is special in their own special kinda way and there's no doubt in my mind that your accounts have already helped some people in need and will continue to do so down the line. The dreams I mentioned aren't necessarily biblical in nature, more of the zombie apocalypse variety. They started shortly after I ended up at an intensive care unit on account of a severe car wreck. I just count my lucky stars that my memory is slowly failing and the dreams usually fade with time.

Coincidence or not, after a few years of relative calm, I had one last night and woke up from it with a vivid image of my hand planting an axe in some poor guy's skull half a dozen times. Which for the record I have never done in real life. So what the source of those nightmares is, I couldn't tell you. I rarely watch horror movies cuz I feel like they've devolved into torture porn for the most part and I refuse to support sadistic directors purely on principle.

That said watch Event Horizon and freeze frame some of the visions of **** for a visual aid. But really, don't, cuz that's some horrific imagery and I wouldn't want you to go through the same things I have. Finally, I read somewhere that there's now technology that can be used to weaponize dreams 👽😲💀 but that's probably just my decrepit brain reading between the lines too much... 😎
Hope this helps, have a good one Jim.

Max
For man's only weapon is courage that flinches not from the gates of **** itself, and against such not even the legions of **** can stand. Robert E. Howard
James Y

Post by James Y »

max808 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:35 am
Thank you for your wise words and support Jim. I like to think everyone is special in their own special kinda way and there's no doubt in my mind that your accounts have already helped some people in need and will continue to do so down the line. The dreams I mentioned aren't necessarily biblical in nature, more of the zombie apocalypse variety. They started shortly after I ended up at an intensive care unit on account of a severe car wreck. I just count my lucky stars that my memory is slowly failing and the dreams usually fade with time.

Coincidence or not, after a few years of relative calm, I had one last night and woke up from it with a vivid image of my hand planting an axe in some poor guy's skull half a dozen times. Which for the record I have never done in real life. So what the source of those nightmares is, I couldn't tell you. I rarely watch horror movies cuz I feel like they've devolved into torture porn for the most part and I refuse to support sadistic directors purely on principle.

That said watch Event Horizon and freeze frame some of the visions of **** for a visual aid. But really, don't, cuz that's some horrific imagery and I wouldn't want you to go through the same things I have. Finally, I read somewhere that there's now technology that can be used to weaponize dreams 👽😲💀 but that's probably just my decrepit brain reading between the lines too much... 😎

Max

Hi, Max, and thank you for sharing.

I’m no dream expert, but I think it’s very possible that your nightmares are symbolic, triggered by the extreme trauma of the car wreck. I’m glad that you made it through. Wishing you the best in those horrible dreams disappearing altogether with time!

TBH, I’ve experienced some violent dreams now and again. Just in the past year, I had a dream where I was hitting some guy who was fighting me in the throat. I think it was more symbolic of something I may have been thinking about at the time; I had started focusing more on repetitions of neck and throat strikes on my B.O.B. dummy.

I did see Event Horizon back when it came out in theaters. IMO, it’s a far better movie than most of the horror movies today that emphasize extreme gore and cheap jump scares, at the expense of good plots and atmosphere.

I sill watch horror movies here and there, but they don’t have a negative effect on me.

However, there was one Italian horror film from 1985, Demons, that had a scene that gave me very weird, cold, negative vibes. The scene was people sitting in a movie theater, and in the movie they were watching, the guy onscreen was doing some kind of demonic summoning chant, IIRC, in Latin. I think that certain movies have negative energies attached to them. I never watched that movie again.

Max, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if technology designed to weaponize dreams has been invented. Nothing would really surprise me. There are so many beneficial things that need to be invented but haven’t, such as the need for more, safer, and totally non-invasive medical procedures. Yet if you can think of something to be used for negative purposes, no matter how sophisticated, I’m pretty sure it already exists somewhere, or at least is in the works by some agency(s).

Jim
max808

Post by max808 »

James Y wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:20 am
max808 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:35 am

Max

Hi, Max, and thank you for sharing.

I’m no dream expert, but I think it’s very possible that your nightmares are symbolic, triggered by the extreme trauma of the car wreck. I’m glad that you made it through. Wishing you the best in those horrible dreams disappearing altogether with time!

TBH, I’ve experienced some violent dreams now and again. Just in the past year, I had a dream where I was hitting some guy who was fighting me in the throat. I think it was more symbolic of something I may have been thinking about at the time; I had started focusing more on repetitions of neck and throat strikes on my B.O.B. dummy.

I did see Event Horizon back when it came out in theaters. IMO, it’s a far better movie than most of the horror movies today that emphasize extreme gore and cheap jump scares, at the expense of good plots and atmosphere.

I sill watch horror movies here and there, but they don’t have a negative effect on me.

However, there was one Italian horror film from 1985, Demons, that had a scene that gave me very weird, cold, negative vibes. The scene was people sitting in a movie theater, and in the movie they were watching, the guy onscreen was doing some kind of demonic summoning chant, IIRC, in Latin. I think that certain movies have negative energies attached to them. I never watched that movie again.

Max, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if technology designed to weaponize dreams has been invented. Nothing would really surprise me. There are so many beneficial things that need to be invented but haven’t, such as the need for more, safer, and totally non-invasive medical procedures. Yet if you can think of something to be used for negative purposes, no matter how sophisticated, I’m pretty sure it already exists somewhere, or at least is in the works by some agency(s).

Jim
Thanks again Jim for the support. Like you say symbols are important and some of them stand the test of time and eventually are categorized as archetypes, typically a heroic protagonist versus an evil antagonist, which is the basis of most plots. Certainly no expert on this and only made it to chapter 3 in Freud's dream analysis, but have read enough Hegel and Burke, and even he said "When bad men combine the good must associate, else they will fall one by one... an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."

I think that applies to our current status more than ever. I really don't blame you for practicing throat strikes, especially where you guys are at with all the chaos and violence roaming your proud nation. Ever since the corona I started watching KSAT12 and by YouTube algorithm some of their affiliates nationwide and the violence has been non-stop from the Bronx to Chiraq. Reason I like KSAT12, besides Stephanie, is that it's still relatively calm in most of Texas as far as I know, probably on account of a ton of privately owned firearms, some proudly open carried.

Compare that to big cities like NY and LA, Chicago or even down South there's a massacre every other day. Even Austin had a rampage maybe 6 months ago, just this past couple a weeks half a dozen LEO's shot and killed, some by teenagers 😲 like lil demons, that's what these youngbloods call themselves in the drill videos. So again I would even encourage you to practice throat strikes because certain situations call for that, also lots of target practice, which we don't often get over here. What discipline do you practice if you don't mind?

Max