Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
James Y

Re: Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

Post by James Y »

Bizarre ‘Not Deer’ Encountered in Eastern Kentucky

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... stern.html

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

I Found Dogman Island

Another true, vetted story narrated by Dark Waters. This story is a follow-up to the story 'Never Visit Dogman Island,' the video of which can be found on page 11 of this thread. Except this story was related by a different witness.

The story begins from about 0:38:

https://youtu.be/Fj0_Ew0-uHw

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

David Paulides, Missing 411, Newest Research

This is from the Coast to Coast AM radio talk show a few weeks back. Mr. Paulides discusses a number of topics, including new bizarre disappearances, as well as the profile points that differentiate the Missing 411 cases from the majority of missing person cases that have conventional explanations.

There ARE a surprisingly high percentage of bizarre disappearances involving people with German ancestry (though obviously, many of non-German ancestry go missing under bizarre circumstances as well). I wonder if that has to do with (possibly?) a higher percentage of people of German ancestry in the Western world just happening to be outdoors people? Just a thought.

https://youtu.be/6yQX42ay44k

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Update: ‘Kandahar Giant’ Killed/Retrieved; and ‘Killer Bigfoot’ Hunted Down

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... ieved.html

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

More on the Matter of the Missing Loch Ness Monster(s) - A Paranormal Explanation?

I’ve had a theory for years that the “Nessie” phenomenon is very real, but is paranormal rather than zoological in nature. Whether it is temporary cross-overs from another frequency/dimension, or some type of “trickster” entities that can take many forms, and go from nonphysical to physical and back again. I DO NOT believe there is an actual remnant population of aquatic dinosaurs/plesiosaurs in Loch Ness. If there were, wouldn’t they need to surface for air on a regular basis? In which case, sightings should be a fairly common occurrence (unless, of course, they somehow evolved to never need to surface for oxygen).

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2022/03/ ... planation/

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Highway 269 Dogman Attack

Vetted and narrated by Dark Waters. The story begins at approximately 0:39:

https://youtu.be/TwOyZtv6fBo

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

People Who Gained Real-Life 'Super Powers' After an Accident

I've heard of a number of similar types of cases. It makes me wonder if the traumas such people experienced somehow opened them up to access a part of their subconscious or superconscious mind that contains memories of abilities developed in their own past lives. A year or so ago, I started a thread about Foreign Accent Syndrome, and wondered the same about that. However, I never mentioned this theory I have in that thread.

I don't really consider these to be literal super powers, but recovered (or latent) talents, traits, or hidden potentials that, for some reason, became unblocked by the traumas they experienced in this lifetime/incarnation. If it IS hidden potentials that are being unlocked, and if we all possess them, it gives one pause to wonder how many of us are truly living up to the fullest potentials we have within us.

https://youtube.com/shorts/fsz6APm4vyQ?feature=share

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The World’s Most Famous Monsters, The Bigfoots: Not What They Appear To Be. It’s Much Stranger

There does indeed seem to be FAR MORE to the Bigfoot phenomenon than merely relic populations of large, unknown apes. There have been several highly experienced Bigfoot researchers who spent years in the field studying, tracking, and encountering the phenomenon who have come to that conclusion. It’s the ones (the majority of Bigfoot researchers) who stubbornly hold on to the “relic ape population and nothing more” theory who haven’t caught on. Some of the latter types of researchers are dogmatic to the extreme about their beliefs, to the point of threatening and attacking (verbally and otherwise) anyone who presents evidence that shows otherwise. Yes, there are “Bigfoot is only a relic hominid and nothing more” extremists out there.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2022/03/ ... -stranger/

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Lake Michigan Dive Boat Lifted Out of Water by Unknown Force

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... f.html?m=1

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Black, Morphing 'Duende' Encountered in Rural Texas Community

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... n.html?m=1

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Real Life X Files: Horror Stories From Skinwalker Ranch

https://youtu.be/RRiCILONxVA

Jim
max808

Post by max808 »

YouTube sent me down a bit of a rabbithole these past couple weeks and I found it compelling enough to mention Paul Amadeus Dienach on here. Long story short, he was a Swiss linguistics professor who slipped into a coma in 1922 and woke up in someone else's body in the year 3906, where he "lived" for a year. Not being able to fall asleep for that entire year, when he finally did nod off after visiting the "valley of the roses" (where he achieved enlightenment), he woke up in a hospital in Zürich back in 1922, where only 2 weeks had passed. Before his death a couple years later, he wrote a secret journal, which fell into the hands of a certain secret society which I won't name here, only to be kept hidden for half a century. It was finally published in the 1970s and later translated to English. If anything this should be turned into an epic sci-fi movie in my opinion but I guess more distinguished people considered it somewhat of a holy book. You be the judge...
MNOSD 0047 - mens sana in corpore sano -
Do more than is required of you . Patton
For man's only weapon is courage that flinches not from the gates of **** itself, and against such not even the legions of **** can stand. Robert E. Howard
James Y

Post by James Y »

max808 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:54 am
YouTube sent me down a bit of a rabbithole these past couple weeks and I found it compelling enough to mention Paul Amadeus Dienach on here. Long story short, he was a Swiss linguistics professor who slipped into a coma in 1922 and woke up in someone else's body in the year 3906, where he "lived" for a year. Not being able to fall asleep for that entire year, when he finally did nod off after visiting the "valley of the roses" (where he achieved enlightenment), he woke up in a hospital in Zürich back in 1922, where only 2 weeks had passed. Before his death a couple years later, he wrote a secret journal, which fell into the hands of a certain secret society which I won't name here, only to be kept hidden for half a century. It was finally published in the 1970s and later translated to English. If anything this should be turned into an epic sci-fi movie in my opinion but I guess more distinguished people considered it somewhat of a holy book. You be the judge...

Thanks for sharing that, Max.

I'd never heard of him, but l'll have to check it out sometime. I read a review on Amazon about it, and it sounds like it discusses concepts that not many people could have even considered 100 years ago. If nothing else, it sounds like an interesting read. I still have a bunch of books I accumulated during 2020 that I need to get through first, before I can even think about getting any more. On the list it goes...

🙂

Jim
max808

Post by max808 »

James Y wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:14 am
max808 wrote:

I'd never heard of him, but l'll have to check it out sometime. I read a review on Amazon about it, and it sounds like it discusses concepts that not many people could have even considered 100 years ago. If nothing else, it sounds like an interesting read. I still have a bunch of books I accumulated during 2020 that I need to get through first, before I can even think about getting any more. On the list it goes...

🙂

Jim
Happy to oblige Jim. The reviewers go from canon revelation to outright shenanigans. Start with a short video to test the waters and like you say a lot of concepts way ahead of their time. Short summary off the top of my head, 21st to 24th century is a lot of turmoil, around 2309 an atomic apocalypse after which a global one world government emerges which emphasizes human needs over numerical values. After that people seem to tap into some type of collective consciousness which kills everyone who comes into close contact with it untill a Buddhist monk survives nirvana and after that it's a party! Still looking for an original copy cuz the 2015 edition looks like a reimagining as Hollywood likes to call it. My advice to you Sir, put it on your shortlist. Have a great day and love every day you live.

Sincerely,
Max
For man's only weapon is courage that flinches not from the gates of **** itself, and against such not even the legions of **** can stand. Robert E. Howard
James Y

Post by James Y »

max808 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:23 pm
James Y wrote:
max808 wrote:

🙂

Jim
Happy to oblige Jim. The reviewers go from canon revelation to outright shenanigans. Start with a short video to test the waters and like you say a lot of concepts way ahead of their time. Short summary off the top of my head, 21st to 24th century is a lot of turmoil, around 2309 an atomic apocalypse after which a global one world government emerges which emphasizes human needs over numerical values. After that people seem to tap into some type of collective consciousness which kills everyone who comes into close contact with it untill a Buddhist monk survives nirvana and after that it's a party! Still looking for an original copy cuz the 2015 edition looks like a reimagining as Hollywood likes to call it. My advice to you Sir, put it on your shortlist. Have a great day and love every day you live.

Sincerely,
Max

Thanks, Max, and you, too, sir.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

How and Why One of the World’s Most Famous Monsters is Really a Paranormal Creature

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2022/03/ ... -creature/

Jim
max808

Post by max808 »

James Y wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:51 am
max808 wrote:
James Y wrote:
max808 wrote:

🙂

Jim

Sincerely,
Max

Jim
Thanks Jim, it was a pretty shabby one but I won't bore you with the details. A couple corrections though, I guess Mr. Dienach had several of those comatose ordeals, the first one in 1917 lasted a few weeks but from what I understand the last one during which he had his revelations lasted for an entire year, so on par with his consciousness shift. Apparently after the first world war there was a pandemic of encephalitis lethargica, which makes this account all the more fascinating in my opinion. Have a good one Sir.

Sincerely,
Max
James Y

Post by James Y »

max808 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:35 pm
James Y wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:51 am
max808 wrote:
James Y wrote:

🙂

Jim

Sincerely,
Max

Jim
Thanks Jim, it was a pretty shabby one but I won't bore you with the details. A couple corrections though, I guess Mr. Dienach had several of those comatose ordeals, the first one in 1917 lasted a few weeks but from what I understand the last one during which he had his revelations lasted for an entire year, so on par with his consciousness shift. Apparently after the first world war there was a pandemic of encephalitis lethargica, which makes this account all the more fascinating in my opinion. Have a good one Sir.

Sincerely,
Max

Thanks for the clarification, Max. And here's hoping you have a much better day this time!

🙂

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Funeral (Dogman Encounter)

True vetted story, narrated by Dark Waters.

The story begins @ 0:34:

https://youtu.be/H-tHq2RG0S0

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

"Don't Believe Dulce Base Exists? This Video Will Change Your Mind..."

I first read stories about the supposed Dulce Base sometime back in the '90s. Are they true? *shrug* I don't know. If nothing else, I found them interesting. If the horror stories about the base are not disinformation and ARE true, whatever is happening there is horrifying. If they are disinformation, some of the stories (such as The Dulce Wars) are ridiculous. An entire mythology has developed around that. So I'm not certain what to believe about it. I am open-minded to all possibilities, but at the same time, I'm not gullible.

One thing that is beyond question is there has been a history of bizarre activity (for example, unexplainable cattle and horse mutilations) in the area.

https://youtu.be/RQmYh2u7Kjc

Jim