Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
James Y

Re: Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

Post by James Y »

David Paulides Missing 411: Some Came Back - Best of Coast To Coast A.M. Archived Shows

This video is nearly 3 hours long, but is definitely worth a listen for those interested, or even skeptical, about the Missing 411 phenomenon. In the early part of the show, Mr. Paulides gives an excellent explanation on what constitutes a Missing 411 case, and what differentiates them from normal missing persons cases.

Unfortunately, I can only provide the link here, as playback on other websites has been disabled by the owner.

https://youtu.be/PdHH3rN29Ns

Jim
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

James Y wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:31 am
David Paulides Missing 411: Some Came Back - Best of Coast To Coast A.M. Archived Shows

This video is nearly 3 hours long, but is definitely worth a listen for those interested, or even skeptical, about the Missing 411 phenomenon. In the early part of the show, Mr. Paulides gives an excellent explanation on what constitutes a Missing 411 case, and what differentiates them from normal missing persons cases.

Unfortunately, I can only provide the link here, as playback on other websites has been disabled by the owner.

Jim
Jim I can't for the life of me understand why so many people consider David Paulides not credible. He's a retired Detective of the San Francisco PD and his reputation is spotless from all I've heard about him. Some of the interviews that George Knapp has done with him on the weekend edition of "Coast To Coast AM" were some of the best I had ever heard on that show. Of all the guests that has been on Coast To Coast AM I find him to be one of the most believable.

Granted the show is not what it was when Art Bell hosted it years ago. But George Knapp is probably my favorite host on that weekend edition of C2C. I usually go out of my way to check out everything that George Knapp has researched. Particularly all the research he did on that "Skinwalker Ranch". If anyone could ever solve any of these mysterious cold cases of missing people David Paulides would be the guy to do it I'm sure. Paulides always has pertinent information to share.
James Y

Post by James Y »

JD Spydo wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:45 am
James Y wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:31 am

Jim
Jim I can't for the life of me understand why so many people consider David Paulides not credible. He's a retired Detective of the San Francisco PD and his reputation is spotless from all I've heard about him. Some of the interviews that George Knapp has done with him on the weekend edition of "Coast To Coast AM" were some of the best I had ever heard on that show. Of all the guests that has been on Coast To Coast AM I find him to be one of the most believable.

Granted the show is not what it was when Art Bell hosted it years ago. But George Knapp is probably my favorite host on that weekend edition of C2C. I usually go out of my way to check out everything that George Knapp has researched. Particularly all the research he did on that "Skinwalker Ranch". If anyone could ever solve any of these mysterious cold cases of missing people David Paulides would be the guy to do it I'm sure. Paulides always has pertinent information to share.
Joe,

David Paulides has far more supporters than he has detractors. But there are a very vocal number of people whose goal is to discredit him and his work. For example, the Wikipedia page on David Paulides was actually created by admitted detractors of him, who have put up misleading information, and Paulides has been unable to get Wikipedia to change it. It's clear that this effort is being organized and lead by those in certain positions within the national park system who do not want this information getting out to the public, and by those who consider themselves skeptics and blindly follow them, but have never actually read or studied David Paulides' work.

I used to listen to C2C years ago, but I don't anymore...unless I know that David Paulides is going to be on. David Paulides is THE number one most-requested guest on C2C. And I will definitely listen if the host is George Knapp, who is an excellent host who actually allows guests to speak and complete their thoughts without unnecessarily interrupting them, which George Noory tends to do.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

True Encounters With Transparent Entities

Some people refer to these as 'Glimmer Man' entities. I suppose that gives them an easy moniker to describe them, but whenever I read or hear 'Glimmer Man', it reminds me of that bad Steven Seagal movie of the same name.

Many people also refer to them as 'Predator' entities, because they can have a bizarre resemblance to the alien in the movie 'Predator' when he is 'cloaked' and transparent, but still visible in a shimmering fashion. There are actually many reports of encounters with such beings in wilderness areas

https://youtu.be/6NnNkjs9wjk

Jim
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Jim I couldn't agree with you more. George Noory has ruined Coast To Coast in so many ways. Some of Art Bells great regular guests that literally built that show like Linda Moulton Howe, Steve Quayle, and at least 6 others I could name who all made that show what it was>> many of those guests have all shied away from Noory and most of the guests he has now are crap like the "Numbers Lady", Ouija Board enthusiasts and a great number of really trashy guests who are as boring as watching grass grow. Most of these current regular guests are people that Art Bell would have not touched with a 50 foot pole.

I'm like you I listen to it occasionally on weekends with George Knapp and maybe 2 of the other great hosts that appear from time to time that I deem that have actually have real substance in their programs. I'm sure Art Bell is rolling in his grave because of the way Noory has totally ruined what it took Art Bell literal decades to build. If you've noticed there are a few guests that will only come on if George Knapp is the host. Go Figure
James Y

Post by James Y »

JD Spydo wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:56 pm
Jim I couldn't agree with you more. George Noory has ruined Coast To Coast in so many ways. Some of Art Bells great regular guests that literally built that show like Linda Moulton Howe, Steve Quayle, and at least 6 others I could name who all made that show what it was>> many of those guests have all shied away from Noory and most of the guests he has now are crap like the "Numbers Lady", Ouija Board enthusiasts and a great number of really trashy guests who are as boring as watching grass grow. Most of these current regular guests are people that Art Bell would have not touched with a 50 foot pole.

I'm like you I listen to it occasionally on weekends with George Knapp and maybe 2 of the other great hosts that appear from time to time that I deem that have actually have real substance in their programs. I'm sure Art Bell is rolling in his grave because of the way Noory has totally ruined what it took Art Bell literal decades to build. If you've noticed there are a few guests that will only come on if George Knapp is the host. Go Figure

Joe,

Yep. Back when I used to listen to C2C, there were times when some fascinating guest would be talking about things I was really interested in hearing, and George Noory had to interrupt him in mid-sentence to add something of his own (which was some irrelevant point), and the speaker would lose his train of thought on what he'd been talking about. When that would happen, I sometimes found myself yelling expletives at George Noory through my radio. Not a pleasant thing to be doing, especially when listening to late-night radio. Then when the guest resumed speaking, the subject had been changed and the conversation went in a completely different direction, no thanks to Noory. Even when he's not actively interrupting a guest, Noory's presence alone is always a distraction to me, because I know at some point he is going to unnecessarily chime in, trying to add some irrelevant point of his own.

OTOH, George Knapp is an excellent host.

Jim
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

James Y wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:39 pm
JD Spydo wrote:

Joe,

Yep. Back when I used to listen to C2C, there were times when some fascinating guest would be talking about things I was really interested in hearing, and George Noory had to interrupt him in mid-sentence to add something of his own (which was some irrelevant point), and the speaker would lose his train of thought on what he'd been talking about. When that would happen, I sometimes found myself yelling expletives at George Noory through my radio. Not a pleasant thing to be doing, especially when listening to late-night radio. Then when the guest resumed speaking, the subject had been changed and the conversation went in a completely different direction, no thanks to Noory. Even when he's not actively interrupting a guest, Noory's presence alone is always a distraction to me, because I know at some point he is going to unnecessarily chime in, trying to add some irrelevant point of his own.

Jim
Absolutely!! I've wondered why Steve Quayle quit coming on C2C. Also Linda Moulton Howe bailed out as well as L.A. Marzulli. But I'm sure it's because of George Noory. Why the owners of Coast to Coast wanted to replace Art Bell with George Noory has been a head scratcher for me for over 15 years now.

But Linda Moulton Howe has a great website i.e. www.earthfiles.com and for a small fee you can get access to her huge archives. She is the absolute authority on those cattle mutilations and strange anomalies taking place on the planet. It seems like the mainstream press has done everything they can to kill those cattle mutilation stories>> and the cattle mutilations are still going on in the USA to this day.
James Y

Post by James Y »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:08 am
James Y wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:39 pm
JD Spydo wrote:

Joe,

Jim
Absolutely!! I've wondered why Steve Quayle quit coming on C2C. Also Linda Moulton Howe bailed out as well as L.A. Marzulli. But I'm sure it's because of George Noory. Why the owners of Coast to Coast wanted to replace Art Bell with George Noory has been a head scratcher for me for over 15 years now.

But Linda Moulton Howe has a great website i.e. www.earthfiles.com and for a small fee you can get access to her huge archives. She is the absolute authority on those cattle mutilations and strange anomalies taking place on the planet. It seems like the mainstream press has done everything they can to kill those cattle mutilation stories>> and the cattle mutilations are still going on in the USA to this day.

No lies detected, Joe! Thanks for sharing.

To be clear, I have nothing against George Noory as a person. He could very well be a good guy in real life. My biggest issue with him is his interrupting guests and adding his own points, the same ones he seems to make on every show. Plus, for the most part, as you say, the majority of the guests and subjects in recent years don't interest me at all.

It's interesting that when David Paulides does come on to C2C, it's usually with George Knapp.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Face of Dogman

Presented by Dark Waters (James Williams)

I presented the full video posted by "Blue" in this thread sometime back. At the time the footage of the "running Dogman" was shot, it was being live-streamed, so it would have been impossible for "Blue" to have faked it.

https://youtu.be/_jl4D75o2Bo

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Dark Waters (James Williams) Channel, featuring guest Lyle Blackburn

Lyle Blackburn is a highly reputable author and researcher of cryptid creatures. Very interesting discussion between Dark Waters and Mr. Blackburn on various types of cryptids:

https://youtu.be/eQf9G_EVLFg

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Untold Story of Black Star Canyon - California

https://youtu.be/umqeSznDC8I

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

And You Thought Your Neighbors Were Weird

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2022/10/ ... ere-Weird/

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Creatures Under the Euphrates River Dam(?)

https://youtube.com/shorts/1hY0fz24JGA?feature=share

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Update: Eyewitness Dead! ‘Giant on the Mountain’ Video

This is an interesting article, and more than a bit disturbing. You’ll probably get a couple pop-ups that are a part of this site, but Phantoms and Monsters is a legit site, so ignore the pop-ups to read the story.

The video being discussed is the first clip in a video I posted on Page 25 of this thread, on August 29.

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... nt-on.html

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Dogman Researcher and Interview Shares Terrifying Encounters W/Photo Evidence

Interview conducted by Jeff Nadolny.

https://youtu.be/dm3PbF8g9dw

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Nurse Dies and Gets Shown the Truth About Energy and Moments (Powerful NDE)

This is a remarkable account of a near-death experience (NDE).

https://youtu.be/KlPZ0hIGx90

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Dogman Eyewitness/Dogman Encounters

Hosted by Dark Waters.

https://youtu.be/N-5HJZnZwyA

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Pushed Out of Camp by a 14-Foot Sasquatch!

https://youtu.be/fYNyy_y4kSI

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Dogman Encounter: Glowing Red Eyes

Another vetted true story, narrated by Dark Waters (James Williams):

https://youtu.be/n7JhZesmJxo

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »