Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
James Y

Re: Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

Post by James Y »

4 True Scary Stories (narrated by Dark Waters)

The first story begins at around 2:15. The beginning of the video is just the opening, with a tongue-in-cheek safety disclaimer.

Note: The titles of the stories are ones I gave them, not the stories’ real titles.

Story #1 (Black-Eyed Kids) begins at 2:15
Story #2 (Dogman Encounter) begins at 6:30
Story #3 (Honey Island Swamp Encounter) begins at 11:05
Story #4 (A Spirit Followed Him Home) begins at 15:00

From about 19:30, Dark Waters discusses the stories a bit, and then some things that had been going on with him at the time. This video was posted 4 years ago.

https://youtu.be/vJ_APuaV8UM

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Don’t take lava rocks from Hawaiian national parks.

The guy describing reasons people gave for sending rocks back to Hawaii is kind of understating it. Many years ago, I heard some very severe consequences people have suffered, some testimony coming from their very mouths, including of entire lives being ruined. It can’t just be superstition, either, because the people who took the rocks home, as a rule, started out as complete skeptics. And bad consequences seems to be a consistent theme.

https://youtu.be/xp0JlpgZNbY

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

“Bank-Owned Ranch, New Owner” (A “Dogman” Story)

Another true story, narrated by “Dark Waters.” Dark Waters is extremely picky, and does not narrate stories he receives unless he has vetted them, by meeting, or at least speaking with those who share their stories with him. He outright rejects many stories he receives as false, so for him to post a story, it has survived a vetting process. Therefore, I’m presuming there is at least some truth to this story.

This story is in two parts. Part 1 begins at 2:20; Part 2 begins from about 10:30. This story contains some strong language, especially in Part 2.

https://youtu.be/tdOeuOBMzS4

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Strange cloud on the street.

I don’t know what this cloud was. Was it something to do with some type of chemical waste? Some type of anomalous weather phenomenon? Some type of science experiment? Car exhaust? Or something stranger? Why was there only the one cloud? Why was it moving that way, and how could it temporarily change shape to become almost square?

It actually looks like a tiny delivery truck.

Like the guy who’s explaining the video, I’m also annoyed with the person holding the camera, but for a different reason. Near the end, while the cloud is still in view and is starting to float upwards, the dimwitted camera person seems way more interested in videoing the freakin’ grass than the cloud. DUH. The cloud was moving slowly; how hard could it be to keep the camera on it???

🤬

https://youtu.be/yTIHqaX8tBk

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Elusive Dogman Caught on Video? (video link below)

I am not embedding this video but am providing a link, because the person who made this video uses LOTS of profanity. This was put on YouTube by Dark Waters, but he was not involved in making this video, and AFAIK it wasn’t originally intended for YouTube. Whether or not the guy who posted it actually captured a “Dogman” on camera or not, he definitely captured SOMEthing. And I do NOT believe he used any CGI, or that it’s only “lens flare” or whatever.

Although this video is long, if you are truly interested, I highly recommend watching it in full. The guy definitely appears deeply traumatized, and he is NOT acting. I’ve seen outright fakers and liars, as well as professional actors, trying to pass themselves off as witnesses or experiencers of frightening phenomena. Even professional actors trying to pass as genuine are easy to identify as fake experiencers, because there is always that ‘certain something’ that their performances lack. That ‘certain something’ is the actual experience itself, making their performances mechanical, “actey” (I just made up a word), and disingenuous, if you know what to look for. Actors also tend to enunciate every word too perfectly; it's a habit they cannot break out of, because that's how actors are trained. Actors cannot break that habit when they perform, because they need to be intelligible onstage or on camera; that's why actors warm up by practicing tongue-twisters.

If this guy was acting, then he just gave the most realistic acting performance ever in history, in a video that was probably NOT intended for the general public.

A big cue that this guy is genuine is he talks in circles and repeats himself several times. That and his body language. He discusses how he had seen it earlier, hence the reason why he went out again and caught it on video. At one point, he estimates what he saw and caught on camera (which he describes as a “Dogman” or a “werewolf”) as anywhere from 12 to 14 feet tall. Even if that estimate was somewhat exaggerated by fear, what he captured on camera was *extremely* tall and large. It runs right behind a telephone pole, giving perspective to its size.

To see the actual footage of what he captured on camera, start from about 1:22; the actual creature itself is glimpsed very briefly as it runs from left to right, at approximately 1:29.

https://youtu.be/Vvl5aKhR8A0

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

“Angels Do Exist”

It is VERY difficult to find good, true angel stories on YouTube that don’t turn into religious rants. In that regard, this is the best true angel accounts video I’ve been able to find so far. These two incidents were related to Dark Waters by one of his family members.

The actual stories began at approximately 2:23:

https://youtu.be/gtBqbUhXLzA

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The video below is from Indonesia in 2009, and supposedly shows a “tuyul” (or “toyol”), a type of supernatural entity known throughout Southeast Asia, that is supposedly summoned by shamans through black magic for the purpose of stealing. Supposedly, when the being was captured on camera, it was only visible through the camera, to the person holding it.

I am NOT saying this footage is of a real paranormal event, or that it’s not faked. But if I didn’t think there was a possibility that it’s real, I wouldn’t be posting it in this thread. Some people will say it can’t be real, because the two friends playing guitar and singing were unable to see it, and were never afraid in the video. Or because the cameraman didn’t keep tracking it perfectly after it hopped, and didn’t seem overly afraid of it himself, even after he picked it up again on camera right near him before it ran off. At least it didn’t scare him enough to stop filming his friends singing. Which are exactly among the reasons why I think it could possibly be real. Because in real life, people don’t always act the way they do in horror movies; they don’t always freak out, panic, and run. People don’t always behave in ways we think they should in a given situation, paranormal or otherwise.

https://youtu.be/Ll-qOQumj94

Jim
Xformer

Post by Xformer »

In the last two years, horses in France were being mutilated for months. Eyes removed, ears cut, deep cut on the belly, dismembered... After close inspection it was clear it was made intentionally by a third-party. It made the news for months and even our security minister commented on it.

Me and my team were given the mission to monitor the biggest horse ranch in the region during nights, in case we could catch the suspects.

Two nights pass and nothing happen. Third night and we saw something get close to the horses. It's a full moon but a thick fog made it hard to see clearly, so we decided to get closer.

We all saw the same thing and none of us drink alcool. At first, we thought it was a guy in a wolf costume. It had clearly wolf like features except it was walking on its hindlegs so clearly not a wolf, so a human wearing a costume was the immediate conclusion. Expect the thing was 8 foot tall, knees inward and as soon as it sniffed our scent, it bailed out faster than any human could. Even jumped a very tall wall without any efforts.

To this day I don't know what it was. I've lived in Canada for a while and I saw huge wolves at night regularly. It wasn't one.

I was one of those people who don't believe those kind of stories, but those last 2 years made me change my mind a little. We have to stay humble.
James Y

Post by James Y »

Chapp wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:20 am
In the last two years, horses in France were being mutilated for months. Eyes removed, ears cut, deep cut on the belly, dismembered... After close inspection it was clear it was made intentionally by a third-party. It made the news for months and even our security minister commented on it.

Me and my team were given the mission to monitor the biggest horse ranch in the region during nights, in case we could catch the suspects.

Two nights pass and nothing happen. Third night and we saw something get close to the horses. It's a full moon but a thick fog made it hard to see clearly, so we decided to get closer.

We all saw the same thing and none of us drink alcool. At first, we thought it was a guy in a wolf costume. It had clearly wolf like features except it was walking on its hindlegs so clearly not a wolf, so a human wearing a costume was the immediate conclusion. Expect the thing was 8 foot tall, knees inward and as soon as it sniffed our scent, it bailed out faster than any human could. Even jumped a very tall wall without any efforts.

To this day I don't know what it was. I've lived in Canada for a while and I saw huge wolves at night regularly. It wasn't one.

I was one of those people who don't believe those kind of stories, but those last 2 years made me change my mind a little. We have to stay humble.

Thanks much for sharing, Chapp!

What you sighted sounds like a perfect description of what is now commonly referred to as a "Dogman." In past times it might have been called a Loup Garou/werewolf. Whether or not such creatures (which have been reported all over the world) are actually humans who have shapeshifted into that form, or are fully nonhuman creatures who are just naturally or paranormally always in that form, it's impossible to say. I tend to believe more in the latter, but that's only my current opinion, and my opinion means nothing in the scheme of things. Because anything is possible.

Jim
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

James Y wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:30 pm
Chapp wrote:

What you sighted sounds like a perfect description of what is now commonly referred to as a "Dogman." In past times it might have been called a Loup Garou/werewolf. Whether or not such creatures (which have been reported all over the world) are actually humans who have shapeshifted into that form, or are fully nonhuman creatures who are just naturally or paranormally always in that form, it's impossible to say. I tend to believe more in the latter, but that's only my current opinion, and my opinion means nothing in the scheme of things. Because anything is possible.

Jim
That is really fascinating. Thank you for sharing, Chapp. Were you able to find any further evidence about the creature?
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Xformer

Post by Xformer »

SpyderNut wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:33 pm
James Y wrote:
Chapp wrote:

Jim
That is really fascinating. Thank you for sharing, Chapp. Were you able to find any further evidence about the creature?
Yes, unfortunately. It's what confirmed it wasn't just a mass fever dream. Can't say much but we're not relying on memory alone since it's highly unreliable.

I'm still hesitant to call what we saw as a "creature". I'm leaving room for a grounded explanation, even if I can't see any. It has a clear night eye shine though, so that shorten the list a little.

Here's a news outlet speaking about the case : https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go ... e-72866464.

You can find much more online and unfortunately it's still ongoing since some sick people are emulating the original phenomenon...

@James Y : France has some weird stories about werewolves or gigantic wolves (see the beast of Gevaudan). So who knows... maybe a scientific experiment that went bad ? I'm open for all explanations. That, a worldwide pandemic and the pentagon admitting ufos are real... Yeah.
James Y

Post by James Y »

Chapp wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:34 pm
SpyderNut wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:33 pm
James Y wrote:
Chapp wrote:

Jim
Yes, unfortunately. It's what confirmed it wasn't just a mass fever dream. Can't say much but we're not relying on memory alone since it's highly unreliable.

I'm still hesitant to call what we saw as a "creature". I'm leaving room for a grounded explanation, even if I can't see any. It has a clear night eye shine though, so that shorten the list a little.

Here's a news outlet speaking about the case : https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go ... e-72866464.

You can find much more online and unfortunately it's still ongoing since some sick people are emulating the original phenomenon...

@James Y : France has some weird stories about werewolves or gigantic wolves (see the beast of Gevaudan). So who knows... maybe a scientific experiment that went bad ? I'm open for all explanations. That, a worldwide pandemic and the pentagon admitting ufos are real... Yeah.

Thanks for the follow-up, Chapp.

“Dogmen,” which match your description of what you saw pretty closely, have been reported in many States here. Who knows what they really are. IMO, it’s possible there are multiple origins or explanations. In many cases in the States, these “Dogmen” are sighted around ancient Indian burial mounds (but not exclusively).

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

“Was It A Skinwalker? California Woman Tormented By Unknown Entity”

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... woman.html

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Some more ‘skinwalker’ accounts. IMO, ‘skinwalkers’ are among the creepiest of all paranormal phenomena.

Don’t Say The Word ‘Skinwalker!’

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... alker.html

Skinwalker Accounts From The Navajo Rez

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... o-rez.html

Possible ‘Skinwalker’ Among Co-Workers Terrifies Witness

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... rkers.html

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

3 True Bigfoot Stories

More true stories presented by Dark Waters. I believe these are the first Bigfoot accounts in this thread. My favorite of these stories is the third one.

Story #1 begins at 1:18:

Story #2 begins at 3:05:

Story #3 begins at 4:16:

https://youtu.be/CPbH4Mneu3Y

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Burrunjor: The Australian “T Rex” (Two Videos Below).

I read accounts of the Burrunjor years ago, some of the same stories as in the second video. If true, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s an actual T Rex; it could be another type of dinosaur or dinosaur-like creature. Also, if the reports were true, it doesn’t necessarily mean there is (or was) an actual population of bipedal dinosaurs that lived into modern times.

As crazy as it sounds, I believe it could have been some type of interdimensional phenomenon, or possibly even the result of temporary ‘time slips’. That could explain why something purported to be so large could periodically become so active for a while, then disappear completely. In other words, something that exists in another time, or a different frequency of existence, that can cross over or manifest, even in solid physical form, in this dimension, but only temporarily. Or possibly some type of creature or being that temporarily takes that form. It’s my opinion (and it’s only an opinion, not a proven fact) that these could possibly explain many types of paranormal/cryptid encounters.

Reports of the Burrunjor go back in Indigenous Australian history.

“The Burrunjor: Modern Day Dinosaur Signtings in Australia”

https://youtu.be/pSHyR_gQuB0

“Signtings of the Burrunjor! The Australian T Rex”

https://youtu.be/cGbZ3On6x9g

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Real Account: Al-Hamra ‘Ghost Town’ & Possible Djinn Encounter

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/202 ... -town.html

Jim
BLUETYPEII

Post by BLUETYPEII »

I recall an incident one night when I was about 14. My Dad and I were heading back home. Just before we reached home we had to drive through a small undeveloped patch of land. This is when the weirdness started. I think my father noticed the lights because it was darker in the undeveloped patch ( no street lights ) but either way… my Dad looked up as he drove and spotted some lights in formation in the sky and pulled over to take a closer look. My Dad is ex military, he’s familiar with aircraft and he sure wanted to know “what the **** is that?!” (My father is not the type to curse in front of me) the craft was very large, I guesstimate it’s altitude was under 500-600ft and it was completely silent. You could see the lights in a “V” formation but you could also see it’s larger silhouette blocking out the stars.

Later we all called this “The Phoenix Lights” it’s well documented.
40 Spyderco knives in 11 different steels,
1 Byrd and 30 “others”
James Y

Post by James Y »

BLUETYPEII wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:16 am
I recall an incident one night when I was about 14. My Dad and I were heading back home. Just before we reached home we had to drive through a small undeveloped patch of land. This is when the weirdness started. I think my father noticed the lights because it was darker in the undeveloped patch ( no street lights ) but either way… my Dad looked up as he drove and spotted some lights in formation in the sky and pulled over to take a closer look. My Dad is ex military, he’s familiar with aircraft and he sure wanted to know “what the **** is that?!” (My father is not the type to curse in front of me) the craft was very large, I guesstimate it’s altitude was under 500-600ft and it was completely silent. You could see the lights in a “V” formation but you could also see it’s larger silhouette blocking out the stars.

Thanks for sharing, BLUETYPEII!

That is a very interesting account!

Yes, I remember hearing about the Phoenix Lights back in 1997. Here is something from 3 years ago, celebrating the 21st anniversary of it:

https://youtu.be/DQdylq-b4Mk

Jim
BLUETYPEII

Post by BLUETYPEII »

James Y wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 am
BLUETYPEII wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:16 am

Thanks for sharing, BLUETYPEII!

That is a very interesting account!

Yes, I remember hearing about the Phoenix Lights back in 1997. Here is something from 3 years ago, celebrating the 21st anniversary of it:

https://youtu.be/DQdylq-b4Mk

Jim
Thanks… If I have time later I’ll write up another UFO experience I had some years ago.
40 Spyderco knives in 11 different steels,
1 Byrd and 30 “others”