bladeforums down?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
steelcity16

bladeforums down?

Post by steelcity16 »

Is bladeforums down for you guys?
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
MacLaren

Re: bladeforums down?

Post by MacLaren »

Working for me.
Ankerson

Post by Ankerson »

Working for me at 3:33 PM Eastern.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I am not sure why, but BF will do that on occasion. Sometimes it is down everywhere and sometimes if I turn on my VPN and chose a new location it works. Weird.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

yeah, it came back not too long after I posted. it has been acting weird all week
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

I know I'm late ( 11:45 CDT, USA) but I just pulled it up and even logged in with no problem at all. But in the past two years I've seen Bladeforums go down for almost an entire day a couple of times in the past year or so. Hopefully they'll get their problems ironed out.

I also realize that some people have had trouble at Bladeforums with trolls and other problems. It's unfortunate that there are people out there like that. But hopefully they will get rid of the jerks in due time. I've been on Bladeforums for about as long as I've been here and I still find the place a valuable source of good information. But Spyderville is the best as far as I'm concerned :cool:
Ankerson

Post by Ankerson »

Doc Dan wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:26 pm
I am not sure why, but BF will do that on occasion. Sometimes it is down everywhere and sometimes if I turn on my VPN and chose a new location it works. Weird.

Been acting weird for the past year or so since they went with a new host.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

yep. for certain.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
James Y

Post by James Y »

It’s working fine for me. Although I have noticed that sometimes when I go onto BF, it takes forever to load. When that happens, I just switch to another website. Not that I go on there very often anymore.

I joined BF since nearly the beginning of it, in late ‘98 (though I think it says I joined in ‘99). But I rarely go on there anymore. It’s not because of trolls or anything like that, because I haven’t had many direct dealings with trolls there at all. For the most part, I’m just not that interested anymore. I last posted there to a thread on the Traditional Knives Forum.

Jim
NorWest_05

Post by NorWest_05 »

Blade Forums has been working for me