The A.I. War, my newest book is out

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

The A.I. War, my newest book is out

Post by Doc Dan »

My newest book is a prequel to Fall Planet. It relates how John Bullock became Bull Bullock. It ties a lot of things together.

In this exciting prequel to Fall Planet, John ‘Bull’ Bullock had a troubled childhood and being smarter than everyone else made things difficult. He joined the United Planets Army Special Forces, an elite unconventional warfare fighting unit. While fighting insurgents on the planet-moon Chimor, Bull finds himself in a fight for his life and the lives of those with him. His actions that day won him the highest accolades that the government of the United Planets awards a soldier on active service. Afterwards, he was transferred to Mars where an advanced A.I. has come to believe humans are unnecessary, and even in the way. It sets about trying to exterminate humanity from Mars and creates others of its own kind to rule as a god. The A.I. attacks the citizens and military on Mars with devastating results because it controls most things. Bull rescues General Benggston, commander of military forces on Mars, and together they must find a way to defeat a highly intelligent and resourceful enemy. Bull meets his life’s greatest tragedy and he must face his crafty and determined foe. Will he succeed or will Mars be dominated by a man made god?

I was able to get these out because I had been thinking and making notes for years. All I had to do was fill in the blanks. I hope you all will enjoy the book.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08PPK7B94

I gave the Amazon UK link because something is wrong with the US side. The Kindle is not showing up and the "read inside" part goes to the book Fall Planet. Weird. The UK site is working fine.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
The Meat man

Re: The A.I. War, my newest book is out

Post by The Meat man »

Sounds great, Doc. I will be sure to check it out as soon as I can!
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

Doc, is there any chance you'll produce an audio book version?

Most of my "reading" is on audio these days,
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

TomAiello wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:52 pm
Doc, is there any chance you'll produce an audio book version?

Most of my "reading" is on audio these days,
If any of them turn into a best seller then I would do it. It costs a lot of money to hire a trained reader to make an audiobook.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Frozenspyder

Post by Frozenspyder »

I just got the first two in the mail yesterday. I'll have to get this one too. I'm really looking forward to reading them.
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

Frozenspyder wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:12 pm
I just got the first two in the mail yesterday. I'll have to get this one too. I'm really looking forward to reading them.
Thanks! Go to Amazon and write me a review!

Reviews help move authors to the forefront of the search engine.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PPK7B94

This book is a prequel of sorts. It covers how Bull grew up and what made him the sort of man that he became. It also discusses the fate of his wife. A lot of what is in this book reflects my own experiences or the experiences of people I knew.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
OrangeShoes

Post by OrangeShoes »

Doc Dan wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:45 am
My newest book is a prequel to Fall Planet. It relates how John Bullock became Bull Bullock. It ties a lot of things together.

In this exciting prequel to Fall Planet, John ‘Bull’ Bullock had a troubled childhood and being smarter than everyone else made things difficult. He joined the United Planets Army Special Forces, an elite unconventional warfare fighting unit. While fighting insurgents on the planet-moon Chimor, Bull finds himself in a fight for his life and the lives of those with him. His actions that day won him the highest accolades that the government of the United Planets awards a soldier on active service. Afterwards, he was transferred to Mars where an advanced A.I. has come to believe humans are unnecessary, and even in the way. It sets about trying to exterminate humanity from Mars and creates others of its own kind to rule as a god. The A.I. attacks the citizens and military on Mars with devastating results because it controls most things. Bull rescues General Benggston, commander of military forces on Mars, and together they must find a way to defeat a highly intelligent and resourceful enemy. Bull meets his life’s greatest tragedy and he must face his crafty and determined foe. Will he succeed or will Mars be dominated by a man made god?

I was able to get these out because I had been thinking and making notes for years. All I had to do was fill in the blanks. I hope you all will enjoy the book.

I gave the Amazon UK link because something is wrong with the US side. The Kindle is not showing up and the "read inside" part goes to the book Fall Planet. Weird. The UK site is working fine.
Cool! I'll definitely check it out later!
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

OrangeShoes wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:48 am
Doc Dan wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:45 am

Cool! I'll definitely check it out later!
I hope you enjoy it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PPK7B94 Write me a good review when you read it.

I made three short books instead of one long book that takes forever to finish. The prequel is The A.I. War. Fall Planet and finally Planet of fear finish out the story.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Just bought it and started reading this evening. I am enjoying it so far!
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

The Meat man wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:45 pm
Just bought it and started reading this evening. I am enjoying it so far!
Thanks!
this book ties up a lot of things.

When you finish, please give me a review on Amazon.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050