Poster Boy for NEJM

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
benben

Re: Poster Boy for NEJM

Postby benben » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:50 am

Dang JD!!
Praying for a speedy recovery, glad to have you back! Man we're all going to look back on 2020 years from now and say we couldn't get that year over fast enough! Take it easy and heal up buddy!

JD Spydo

Re: Poster Boy for NEJM

Postby JD Spydo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:16 am

benben wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:50 am
Dang JD!!
Praying for a speedy recovery, glad to have you back! Man we're all going to look back on 2020 years from now and say we couldn't get that year over fast enough! Take it easy and heal up buddy!
This entire year is so strange from different standpoints. Because most everyone I know is having a really bad year>> however from a plethora of different reasons. My ordeal for instance is completely different from most other people's. I haven't been hurt economically with the exception of medical costs, co-pays, medications ect. There hasn't been hardly any virus problems where I live at but a policeman I talk to here on occasion in this town tells me that domestic violence is off the charts :(
We are having a tidal wave of car repossessions, mortgage defaults and businesses crashing but again no virus problems to speak of at all.
It is truly like the entire nation is dealing with a "curse" of some sort. And I don't know very many people that aren't suffering in one way or the other :confused: But again very, very few people are "unaffected" :confused:

Return to “Off-Topic”