Greyhound

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Greyhound

Post by Doc Dan »

I just watched the new Tom Hanks movie Greyhound with my with. It is non stop action. great movie and a real nail biter.

It is the movie version of The Good Shepherd by CS Forester. It is a nail biting page turner.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
JonLeBlanc

Re: Greyhound

Post by JonLeBlanc »

That’s only on the proprietary Apple TV service right? I presume it’ll get a Blu-ray/DVD release at some point, but I wonder if it will ever be available on other services (HBO etc) because I don’t use Apple TV. Not that I have a problem with Apple, only there’s just so many devices/services one can have. And these services are jealously guarding their content.
My collection so far: 52100 Military (2); 52100 PM2 (2); 52100 Para3; Stretch2 V-Toku; KnifeWorks M4 PM2; BentoBox M390 PM2; BentoBox S90V Military; Police4 K390; S110V PM2; SS Delica AUS-6; Wayne Goddard Sprint VG-10
Wish list: Hundred Pacer; Sliverax; Mantra; 52100 PM2 SE; Kapara
ChrisinHove

Post by ChrisinHove »

I’m really looking forward to seeing this.

My old man was a merchant seaman in the ‘50’s and sailed with men who had been on the Atlantic convoys - several had been torpedoed more than once.

There was much bitterness that their employment contract and pay stopped the moment their ship sank.
Ankerson

Post by Ankerson »

Doc Dan wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:43 am
I just watched the new Tom Hanks movie Greyhound with my with. It is non stop action. great movie and a real nail biter.

It is the movie version of The Good Shepherd by CS Forester. It is a nail biting page turner.

Saw it the other day, awesome movie. :cool:

Faster 1.5 hours I have spent in awhile, the movie really pulls you in. :D
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

ChrisinHove wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:28 pm

There was much bitterness that their employment contract and pay stopped the moment their ship sank.
Really? I didn’t know that. Pretty bad.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050