Victorinox Accessories & Gear?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Victorinox Accessories & Gear?

Post by JD Spydo »

Most of us know Victorinox as being the main company for Swiss Army Knives. And it goes without saying that they do make the very best Swiss Army Knife period. I've owned quite a few SAKs over the years and I've never owned or used any better Swiss Army Knives than the units made by the Victorinox company. I've also used a wide range of other different types of knives made by Victorinox as well. One of my very culinary/utility knives I've ever used is a Victorinox boning knife that a retired meat cutter friend gave me quite some time ago.

With all of that being said most of us immediately think of different types of cutlery that Victorinox sells. But Victorinox has a huge selection of different types of accessories and gear that I've become very impressed with over the years. I had never really liked fanny packs for the most part until I got a couple of theirs that I acquired in a trade some time back. I immediately seen the great quality in their fanny packs, back packs and a few other accessories I've bought from them over the years.

I was at the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport a few years ago and even found a SWISS ARMY store with huge selection of Victorinox gear and I was blown away at the huge selection of accessories and all purpose gear that this company sells. I was wondering if any of the rest of you have ever checked out the really great accessory type items that Victorinox sells? If so let's talk about it.