Happy Birthday JD Spydo

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Wartstein

Re: Happy Birthday JD Spydo

Post by Wartstein »

marty_bill_ wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:13 pm
Happy birthday my friend! We share this day with something else in common as it's my birthday as well! Hope you had a great day!
So happy birthday to you too!! :)
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

marty_bill_ wrote:
Happy birthday my friend! We share this day with something else in common as it's my birthday as well! Hope you had a great day!
Well Sorry I didn't pick up on that "Marty_Bill". Didn't see it on the Birthday list for some strange reason. Well I knew I wasn't the only guy born on Dec, 16. Billy Gibbons the Guitar player for the band ZZ Top also shares a Birthday with us>> as well as football legend William "Refrigerator" Perry.

And don't forget we were born on the same day of the BOSTON TEA Party :D Imagine that :rolleyes: :D I've still got neighbors taking me to lunch even two days later>> it's been a good one for sure.
Peter1960

Post by Peter1960 »

A very happy Birthday to one of the main contributors of the forums! Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, Joe!
Peter - founding member of Spydiewiki.com

"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"
Spyderco's company motto
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Sorry I missed this earlier. Happy Birthday JD Spydo!

Happy Birthday to you too marty_bill!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
jdw

Post by jdw »

I am late to the party but Happy Birthday JD!!
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
flasharry

Post by flasharry »

Here's to many more - Best Wishes to JD
"You never know what lonesome is, 'til you get to herdin' cows"
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Thank you all so much again. Not trying to be redundant because I truly believe this>> I do regard it as a privilege to be a part of this great community.

Everyone one of you guys that I've even gotten to know at all seem to be really stand up, great guys and gals. I just really feel like the Glesser's are kind of like distant relatives of mine :D Even though I've disagreed and locked horns on a few occasions over certain subjects it's still all good. I can honestly say I haven't run into one bad or undesirable person here with the minor exception of an occasional troll every now and then. But they don't last long.

LONG LIVE THE GREAT SPYDER FACTORY!!!! If I ever Win a Lottery or pick the next INTEL/FACEBOOK type stock I'll probably invest the money in Spyderco knives :D

GOD BLESS each and every one of you :) And I want to Thank the GOOD LORD ABOVE for letting me live this long ;)
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Happy birthday man. May all your edges be serrated.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
marty_bill_

Post by marty_bill_ »

JD Spydo wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:13 pm
marty_bill_ wrote:
Well Sorry I didn't pick up on that "Marty_Bill". Didn't see it on the Birthday list for some strange reason. Well I knew I wasn't the only guy born on Dec, 16. Billy Gibbons the Guitar player for the band ZZ Top also shares a Birthday with us>> as well as football legend William "Refrigerator" Perry.

And don't forget we were born on the same day of the BOSTON TEA Party :D Imagine that :rolleyes: :D I've still got neighbors taking me to lunch even two days later>> it's been a good one for sure.
My bad, mine is on the 17th. But it's all good! Close enough.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

marty_bill_ wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:43 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:13 pm
marty_bill_ wrote:

My bad, mine is on the 17th. But it's all good! Close enough.
It's all good my friend :) What's really strange is that I had a friend throughout my school years into adulthood that was born just one day before I was. We were friends for over 40 years before we knew it :o Yeah I went back and looked the list over 3 times and couldn't find you. I figured you might not have listed it for whatever reason. But again it's all good and I always enjoy my Birthday's>> I make it a point to enjoy them :)

Glad to have you here at Spyderville and hope you stay for a while ;)
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Super belated, but Happy Birthday late
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday, Joe!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!