2019-2020 NCAAM Basketball is here!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
legOFwhat?

2019-2020 NCAAM Basketball is here!

Post by legOFwhat? »

Since I sacrificed a couple hours sleep last night watching my Cats fight some Spartans, I thought I'd get the ball rolling :D

Spring may launch it's eternal hope but here in the Bluegrass, fall springs crazy expectations.....Let the season begin!
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
MacLaren

Re: 2019-2020 NCAAM Basketball is here!

Post by MacLaren »

Yes it is sir!!

You Cats were the most impressive team last night!
This may be yalls year!!
My Heels have a long way to go I'm afraid.....
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

Definitely looked impressive considering MSU is more of a veteran team. Looks like the blue bloods are light on the bigger non-conference schedules this year compared to years past..

Not sure I like the new 3 point line, shooting from the sides may cause problems since they didn't widen the court....some of these fellas got feet bigger than that gap😁
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

legOFwhat? wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:25 pm
Definitely looked impressive considering MSU is more of a veteran team. Looks like the blue bloods are light on the bigger non-conference schedules this year compared to years past..

Not sure I like the new 3 point line, shooting from the sides may cause problems since they didn't widen the court....some of these fellas got feet bigger than that gap😁
Dude, you just said a mouthful!!
It's so crazy, I ain't even gonna get into it.
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

#1 really playing like #2😡
-Larry
MNOSD #0049
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

legOFwhat? wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 pm
OMG!!!!!
That's CRAZY!
Evansville pulls off a miracle.
Man, my Heels went thru the same thing a couple years ago to Wofford at The Dean Dome.
Imo, I think your Wildcats, may have been looking too far down the road. That's really amazing considering how dam good UK looked in the opener.
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

MacLaren wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:44 pm
legOFwhat? wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 pm
OMG!!!!!
That's CRAZY!
Evansville pulls off a miracle.
Man, my Heels went thru the same thing a couple years ago to Wofford at The Dean Dome.
Imo, I think your Wildcats, may have been looking too far down the road. That's really amazing considering how dam good UK looked in the opener.
Evansville played awesome and deserved the win, probably out coached too. Looks really bad though since the schedules are so weak but it may make us better. What don't kill us...
-Larry
MNOSD #0049
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

Louisville takes a loss last night and it would appear that nobody can keep the #1 moniker. Very odd year so far.
-Larry
MNOSD #0049
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

legOFwhat? wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:21 pm
Louisville takes a loss last night and it would appear that nobody can keep the #1 moniker. Very odd year so far.
I was thinking the same thing.
Not really a clear cut #1 this year.
My Heels have very big problems this year.
Man, if we didnt get Cole Anthony, I dunno what we would do...
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

Seeing the Ohio state Buckeyes a few weeks ago I said they may be the best team, but come March who knows what the field will look like. UK has looked solid of late even though Sestina broke his wrist and will be out for a while. Time for camp Cal and his magic "tweeks".
-Larry
MNOSD #0049
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

In all my years as an avid Carolina fan, ( my wife is an Alumni )
I have never seen us this bad. And, tonight the loss fell squarely on Roy Williams shoulders imo. How do you not foul Clemson on that last posession?
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

MacLaren wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:08 pm
I have never seen us this bad. And, tonight the loss fell squarely on Roy Williams shoulders imo. How do you not foul Clemson on that last posession?
My friend you were the 1st person I thought of when I saw the result of that game. Last 10 games they've spiraled out of control without the Cole. You can tell they got that stinking thinking going and nothing is going right.

Roy Williams is a great coach but sometimes the dogs won't hunt. I watched coach Cal make boneheaded decisions and cost wins, nobody's perfect. This still a very odd year and there could be number one seed with double digit losses.

Keep your head up they won't be down for long. ;)
-Larry
MNOSD #0049
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

legOFwhat? wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:12 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:08 pm
My friend you were the 1st person I thought of when I saw the result of that game. Last 10 games they've spiraled out of control without the Cole. You can tell they got that stinking thinking going and nothing is going right.

Roy Williams is a great coach but sometimes the dogs won't hunt. I watched coach Cal make boneheaded decisions and cost wins, nobody's perfect. This still a very odd year and there could be number one seed with double digit losses.

Keep your head up they won't be down for long. ;)
You summed that up perfectly.
And, thank you my friend. I'll try.