My Spidersense is tickling...

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
archangel

My Spidersense is tickling...

Post by archangel »

Some weeks ago my wife asked if we could watch the Avenvers films together. :eek: No problem, count me ALL IN! :D I told her it would not make sense to just watch the four actual Avengers movies, that she should be introduced to all major heroes. So I suggested roundabout 10 movies, since I didn't actually own them all. Well, that was then. In the meantime I acquired all of the ones that were missing, some used on DVD for cheap, some on BD when they were on sale. One of the sales pitches offered The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 too which is actually not part of the MCU. I'm watching part 1 as we speak ;) and plan to watch part 2 (new to me) later this afternoon. Before the weekend is out, wifey and I will have watched Civil War & S-M Homecoming.

Just wanted to let you know. :)
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
bearrowland

Re: My Spidersense is tickling...

Post by bearrowland »

Sounds like out house Michael! 😁
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032
archangel

Post by archangel »

Spider-Man's GF dies at the end of part 2 of The Amazing S-M :eek: that totally ruined the whole movie and the two The Amazing S-M films in total, even though I liked A.Garfield and E.Stone. :( I much prefer happy endings. I know, I'm a wuss. :p

Now i think about watching the first three installments with T.Maguire and K.Dunst again. I know they end rather well for those two. :)

Have to admit that I'm a Spider-Man fan. ;)
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

My wife and I both love Spider-Man. She likes the Avengers but I only like the first Cpt America as it was more like his character originally.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050