Happy Birthday "Clovisc"

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday "Clovisc"

Post by JD Spydo »

After recently chatting about "old-School" Spyderco Forum Members we now get to celebrate the Birthday of one who has been here 12 years plus. Our good buddy "Clovisc" is celebrating his Birthday today. Our good Brother "CLOVISC" has sure seen a lot of great Spyderco models come and go over the years and he's the guy that deserves a lot of the credit for the H-1 Spyderhawk :cool: >> for that great idea I personally want to thank him. So let's all wish Brother "CLOVISC" a very Happy Birthday today :)
Water Bug

Re: Happy Birthday "Clovisc"

Post by Water Bug »

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday, Clovisc!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
yowzer

Post by yowzer »

Also responsible for the Chokwe IIRC.
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

Thanks, fellow spydernuts! Life has kept me quite busy, but I still pack a spydie daily and check the forums a couple times per week.

Really looking forwards to the Lil Chokwe!

If anyone wants to see a presentation covering my work out in Chokweland, shoot me a PM . :D
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

clovisc wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:17 pm
Thanks, fellow spydernuts! Life has kept me quite busy, but I still pack a spydie daily and check the forums a couple times per week.

Really looking forwards to the Lil Chokwe!

If anyone wants to see a presentation covering my work out in Chokweland, shoot me a PM . :D
Good to see you back BRO!! :) I still have all 3 of my H-1 Spyderhawks>> and I use one quite often. I still believe it was your idea that brought that model about. I hope life has been great to you. Check in more often :)