NFL Season: 2019-2020

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
MacLaren

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Post by MacLaren »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:08 pm
Hahaha, excellent!!
Nothin like a good ole Hornory Wife school!
Thank you JD's!!! :D
( just kidding of course )
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:01 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:33 pm
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:29 pm
WHAT A RUN PATTY!!!
That TD Run that Patrick Mahomes just had has got to take the spirit out of the TITANS. That was truly demoralizing to the Titans. Patrick is starting to get into his rhythm.

Oh by the way I haven't gone to the store yet :D But if you guys get nervous and think I should go just let me know :D
Btw, you sure you dont OWN those stores your a goin to JD? :D
My wife has been on me about watching sports too often, and
I saw this commercial, and couldnt help but think..... :cool:
https://youtu.be/HO5XYegBla8
MAC I truly wish I owned and operated a Pawn & Loan Shop >> but no that's not the store I've been going to. The store that has brought me good luck is our local HY VEE grocery store.

And NO!! I haven't been going to "Massage Parlors" or Adult Book stores either :rolleyes: . I bet that there are a lot of businesses that have "JD" in their title. But that is funny that it's sleazy pawn & loan. That's just too funny :D
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:15 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:01 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:33 pm
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:29 pm
WHAT A RUN PATTY!!!
That TD Run that Patrick Mahomes just had has got to take the spirit out of the TITANS. That was truly demoralizing to the Titans. Patrick is starting to get into his rhythm.

Oh by the way I haven't gone to the store yet :D But if you guys get nervous and think I should go just let me know :D
Btw, you sure you dont OWN those stores your a goin to JD? :D
My wife has been on me about watching sports too often, and
I saw this commercial, and couldnt help but think..... :cool:
https://youtu.be/HO5XYegBla8
MAC I truly wish I owned and operated a Pawn & Loan Shop >> but no that's not the store I've been going to. The store that has brought me good luck is our local HY VEE grocery store.

And NO!! I haven't been going to "Massage Parlors" or Adult Book stores either :rolleyes: . I bet that there are a lot of businesses that have "JD" in their title. But that is funny that it's sleazy pawn & loan. That's just too funny :D
It's all good my good friend! :D
Man, has this game flew by or what??
Were almost to the 4th quarter!
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

There ya go!!
Starting to look pretty good for KC & The Super Bowl!
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:22 pm
There ya go!!
Starting to look pretty good for KC & The Super Bowl!
But don't forget what baseball great "Yogi Berra" always said >> "It's Not Over Till It's Over">> that's one thing that this sport of NFL football has taught me. And believe me I've eaten a lot of crow and learned not to take anything for granted. But it is looking good for Patrick & Co.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

The Chief's defense is really getting serious in this second half. I think they can smell blood. They really hammered Tannehill which they hadn't been able to do earlier.

If Patrick & Co. can get another TD I believe they could take complete control of the game. No turnovers Chiefs please no turnovers. They protect the ball and they just might get it.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

JD, I'd say it's a safe bet now.
Congratz on your Chiefs going to the Super Bowl!!
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Such a great feeling as a fan! ONE MORE GAME!

Something tells me I have a awhile to wait for that feeling again haha!
Last edited by TkoK83Spy on Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Sammy Watkins who I was cursing at a couple of weeks ago for all his drops may have just redeemed himself. He just scored another TD putting the Chiefs ahead by 35-17. The Chiefs might just be able to hold on to that lead. Although this game still isn't over yet. But it's looking like the Chiefs may be going to the big dance.

This next game with Green Bay and Frisco should be a real battle too. That is going to be an exciting game as well. I'm sticking to my pick of the Packers winning that one. Aaron Rogers is just really hungry and he's had a great year. Well it's going to be a great day of football when it's all said and done.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:41 pm
Such a great feeling as a fan! ONE MORE GAME!
Man, it sure is. :)
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

OK the Titans just got another TD :( But if Patrick can burn about 3 minutes of clock and at least get a field goal ( preferrably a TD) then I think it will be in the history books. I was actually surprised that Tannehill kept his poise and drove in for another TD.

I just got a call from a friend of mine who is at the game and he said it's so loud there you can't even hear yourself think :eek: I'm sure that's making the Titans a bit uncomfortable>> I hope they set another world record as the loudest stadium :cool:
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Wow. BRILLIANT play by the Cheifs.
That should SEAL the DEAL.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

It's a done deal!!!!!!!! Chiefs are AFC Champions!!!!!! Patrick Mahomes now on to the Superbowl!!!! Holy Cow I wish I was at ARROWHEAD right now. The crowd is going bunkers :D :D :cool:
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

This is unbelievable!!! They are setting off big time fireworks all over the metro area. Close to where I'm living there are M-80s going off everywhere. The town of Kansas City is in celebration mode tonight. :cool:

To be honest I don't even care which NFC team we've got to face. Now that Chris Jones is back and our defense is starting to get better I think they are capable of beating anyone. Not saying for sure they will but they will give anyone a fight for sure. Patrick Mahomes is another Roger Staubach and Joe Montana combined.

They are showing all the craziness at ARROWHEAD. They will be partying there all night I'm sure :cool: It is a great day to be a CHIEFS fan.

Sorry SPYDERGIRL :rolleyes: your Titans fell short. So now you must be a Chiefs fan :D
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

You gotta fight for your right to PARTY!!!!
Love it!! :D
SG89

Post by SG89 »

I am rooting for the Chiefs now because I absolutely despise the Packers and 49ers! 50 years since the Chiefs last won a Superbowl... Those Chiefs fans must be going crazy right now finally getting another potential shot to win another one!
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:18 pm
This is unbelievable!!! They are setting off big time fireworks all over the metro area. Close to where I'm living there are M-80s going off everywhere. The town of Kansas City is in celebration mode tonight. :cool:

To be honest I don't even care which NFC team we've got to face. Now that Chris Jones is back and our defense is starting to get better I think they are capable of beating anyone. Not saying for sure they will but they will give anyone a fight for sure. Patrick Mahomes is another Roger Staubach and Joe Montana combined.

They are showing all the craziness at ARROWHEAD. They will be partying there all night I'm sure :cool: It is a great day to be a CHIEFS fan.

Sorry SPYDERGIRL :rolleyes: your Titans fell short. So now you must be a Chiefs fan :D
Oh man, KC is rockin, no doubt!!
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

People in cars are honking horns all over the place. The fireworks are still going off everywhere. I was going to walk down to a local Bar BQ joint but as crazy as the people are acting I'm not sure about doing that :o

I truly think with the confidence that they have built by winning this game they will be very hard to beat in the Superbowl.

I do want to congratulate coach Mike Vrabel>> even though he was on the opposing team I still have a lot of respect for that guy. He's going to be one of the better coaches in the NFL I'm certain of it.

How we finally got Derrick Henry stopped is beyond me. But that was the key to winning this game.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:30 pm
I am rooting for the Chiefs now because I absolutely despise the Packers and 49ers! 50 years since the Chiefs last won a Superbowl... Those Chiefs fans must be going crazy right now finally getting another potential shot to win another one!
SpyderGirl I wish you could be here. Even in this Kansas City Suburb ( Blue Springs) where I live the people all over town are just going bunkers. They are still setting off fireworks and M-80s all over the place. This town will be in "party mode" for the next two weeks >> I'm pretty sure of it.

I've had two calls from ARROWHeAD stadium and no one is leaving. One friend told me that the noise level is so loud they are sure they might have set a new Guinness Record. We hold the current record as it is.

Truly I don't even care which NFC team get it. I think we can beat either one of them.. This team is incredible and I think they'll be back next year. They just need to keep improving our defense.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Gotta say, that's pretty cool that after 100 years, the Lamar Hunt Trophy comes home.
Man, I'm for Kansas City no matter who wins the NFC Crown.
I really like Patty Mahomes.