Family friendly jokes

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Manixguy@1994

Re: Family friendly jokes

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Doc Dan wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:04 am
AHHHHH! :zany Hahaha! :grin-smiling-eyes :grin-smiling-eyes
I woke up last night to go to the bathroom . I had a drink of water and turned on iPad and read all your puns . I came up with that one off the top of my head at almost 1:00 in the morning. Thought you would like it . Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Earle and Bubba were sitting in the boat, chewing tobacco, drinking beer, and fishing.

Bubba said, "I think I'm gonna divorce my wife. She ain't spoke to me in two months."

Earle spit over the side and took a drink of beer and then said, "Better think that over, some. Women like that are hard to find."
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Doc Dan wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:58 am
Earle and Bubba were sitting in the boat, chewing tobacco, drinking beer, and fishing.

Bubba said, "I think I'm gonna divorce my wife. She ain't spoke to me in two months."

Earle spit over the side and took a drink of beer and then said, "Better think that over, some. Women like that are hard to find."
:grin-squint that is too funny ! Dan
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

Three Apple engineers and three Microsoft engineers are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three Microsoft engineers each buy tickets and watch as the three Apple engineers buy only a single ticket. "How are three people going to travel on only one ticket? "asks a Microsoft engineer." Watch and you'll see, "answers the Apple engineer.
They all board the train. The Microsoft engineers take their respective seats but all three Apple engineers cram into a rest room and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the rest room door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on. The Microsoft engineers saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the Microsoft engineers decide to copy the Apple engineers (as they always do) on the return trip and save some money.
When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Apple engineers don't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" Asks one perplexed Microsoft engineer . "Watch and you'll see," answers an Apple engineer. When they board the train the three Microsoft engineers cram into a rest room and the three Apple engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Apple engineers leaves his rest room and walks over to the rest room where the Microsoft employees are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please ..."
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment.
Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, and held up a handwritten sign that said "WHERE AM I?" in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."
The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how he had done it.
"I knew it had to be the Microsoft Building, because they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer."

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
LakeOconee

Post by LakeOconee »

Doc Dan wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:58 pm
Three Apple engineers and three Microsoft engineers are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three Microsoft engineers each buy tickets and watch as the three Apple engineers buy only a single ticket. "How are three people going to travel on only one ticket? "asks a Microsoft engineer." Watch and you'll see, "answers the Apple engineer.
They all board the train. The Microsoft engineers take their respective seats but all three Apple engineers cram into a rest room and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the rest room door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on. The Microsoft engineers saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the Microsoft engineers decide to copy the Apple engineers (as they always do) on the return trip and save some money.
When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Apple engineers don't buy a ticket at all. "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" Asks one perplexed Microsoft engineer . "Watch and you'll see," answers an Apple engineer. When they board the train the three Microsoft engineers cram into a rest room and the three Apple engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Apple engineers leaves his rest room and walks over to the rest room where the Microsoft employees are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please ..."

As an Apple user this one tickled me to my core :smlling-eyes

..and the next one too!
:bug-red-white MNOSD Member #0037
LakeOconee

Post by LakeOconee »

A question please:

Are limericks allowed in this thread?
I promise there’s nothing to dread.
“Family friendly” is planned,
So that all understand
That “Nantucket” shall never be said.
Last edited by LakeOconee on Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Deleted .MG2
Last edited by Manixguy@1994 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Henry David Thoreau
paladin

Post by paladin »

Proof that "no good deed goes unpunished " :steam-nose

I got arrested today rendering aid to a guy who was stupid enough
to be smoking while filling his tank at the gas station... :exploding-head
The idiot caught his right arm ablaze when his tank overfilled and hit the lit cigar he was holding... :scream
So I rushed over and smothered the conflagration by wrapping his flaming arm in my coat... :hot-face
A cop at a nearby pump witnessed the incident and arrested me!!! :astonished
The charge? <No doubt you're wondering> :thinking --
"Concealing a deadly firearm"...ba-dump-diss! :zany
What is truth? Pontius Pilate
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

Five surgeons were taking a coffee break and discussing their work.

“I think accountants are the easiest to operate on,” said the first surgeon. “You open them up and everything inside is numbered.”

“I think librarians are the easiest to operate on,” said the second. “You open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order.”

“I like to operate on electricians,” said the third. “You open them up and everything inside is colour-coded.”

“I like to operate on lawyers,” said the fourth. “They’re heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and their asses are interchangeable.”

“I like engineers,” said the fifth. “They always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end…”

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Good one Doc !
Henry David Thoreau
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

This is why Bloke doesn't shave.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau
LakeOconee

Post by LakeOconee »

The Past, the Present, and the Future all walked into a bar...
It was tense.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

LakeOconee wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:46 am
The Past, the Present, and the Future all walked into a bar...
It was tense.
Pun of the weak ! Dan
Henry David Thoreau