Delete Please.

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Sober_Survival

Delete Please.

Post by Sober_Survival »

please delete !
Last edited by Sober_Survival on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13
Sober_Survival

Re: Fantasy Football League!

Post by Sober_Survival »

Wow... 1 person... 🙄
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Hahaha, I tried this last year too...didn't get any interest from ANYBODY!!! I play in 4-5 leagues every year, if you get a few responses...minimum of 10 teams, count me in!
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Come on guys, no money on the line! Just good fun, makes the season much more fun and interesting, especially with trash talk :p

-Rick
Sober_Survival

Post by Sober_Survival »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:35 am
Hahaha, I tried this last year too...didn't get any interest from ANYBODY!!! I play in 4-5 leagues every year, if you get a few responses...minimum of 10 teams, count me in!

Bro... I'm amazed that there's
Is ZERO interest... I play in 3-4 as well lol
Naperville

Re: Delete Please.

Post by Naperville »

I think I recall the OP's post, and it was about fantasy football. I use to follow and participate in a TON of sports in high school. I'm just not in that kind of shape anymore and I'm working hard to get back in shape to do martial arts. When I'm not playing, it's hard to be interested overall in any sport. Throw that in with people taking a knee and I have not seen a game in years.

I use to golf, road race bicycles, play ice hockey, lift like a maniac, martial arts, 3 gun shooting, tennis, and I was pretty good in all of them, but after college I did not do squat. Sitting around surfing the Internet will kill you. Hahahahahaha....

Right now my #1 concerns at age 59 are long distance walking/jogging (5 to 10 miles per day), and martial arts (for personal defense and development).
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

I'm not sure what your getting at there Naperville?

If your dissing on football, or fantasy football then that's clearly your opinion. But if you have no interest in football or fantasy sports, I don't quite understand why you took the time to create such an elaborate post?

We all have our own interests outside of knives, this is one he was trying to bring attention to that could also bring some of us together in another way.

-Rick
Naperville

Post by Naperville »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:35 pm
I'm not sure what your getting at there Naperville?

If your dissing on football, or fantasy football then that's clearly your opinion. But if you have no interest in football or fantasy sports, I don't quite understand why you took the time to create such an elaborate post?

We all have our own interests outside of knives, this is one he was trying to bring attention to that could also bring some of us together in another way.
There is a discussion going on in this thread about people not wanting to do this and as a participant of this forum, I weighed in.

Do I have to run my posts past you before I hit the "Submit" button? You seem to have a habit of trying to correct people on Spyderco Forums.

In real life are you a wannabe thug?
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
Sober_Survival

Re: Delete Please. I

Post by Sober_Survival »

😔