NFL Preview of 2019-2020

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 am

Well needless to say I'm still licking my wounds over that sorry, disgusting officiating crew and the way they screwed my KC Chiefs out of a well deserved trip to the SUPERBOWL :mad: As well as the outright horrible job that our defensive coordinator Bob Sutton did :mad: Yeah I'm still a bit ticked off at the way the Chiefs and Saints both got screwed by the officiating crews of the NFL :( With a couple of upcoming teams who seem to have a stacked deck it will be interesting to see what happens by week 7.

But as my late dear ol dad used to say it's time to move forward. I'm sort of optimistic about the Chief's chances in the upcoming season. They did finally get rid of Bob Sutton who was a defense disaster that probably did ultimately cost the Chiefs at least 2 to 3 games they should have won>> not to mention blowing home field advantage in the play-offs. I've heard good reports from the Chief's training camp that the defensive unit is looking much better for the Chiefs. The the 3 new guys we got in the off-season will be interesting to watch and if we ever get the Tyreek Hill situation resolved I do believe we've got some serious offensive weapons.

But the Chiefs are not the only NFL team to fear this upcoming season. The Browns appear to have stacked the deck in the off-season>> that is if the inflated egos of certain T. O. type individuals don't screw it up for them :rolleyes: I'm also predicting Dallas to be a surprise as well. I kind of wish the Chiefs would have got Nick Foles for a backup QB but I wish him the very best where he's at now. And I'm not happy about the loss of Dee Ford>> but I've been hearing real good things from the off-season acquisitions. So what do you all think of your own favorite NFL teams this upcoming season? Or are most of you still disgusted over those horrible calls in the play-offs? I got a feeling that there will be a lot of surprises by week 7 of this upcoming NFL season. So what do you all think?

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 20341
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby Evil D » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:50 am

Well, the Bengals have a new coach. I don't even know the guy's name. Show me some wins and I'll pay attention.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:18 pm

Evil D wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:50 am
Well, the Bengals have a new coach. I don't even know the guy's name. Show me some wins and I'll pay attention.
Yeah I was so glad to see that the Bengals finally came to their senses and got rid of Marvin Lewis :rolleyes: He should have been ousted at least 8 to 10 years ago IMO. The guy had a sad resume for sure. He's probably one of those guys that might make a good Defensive or Offensive coordinator but he's sure not head coach material. I wish him well but glad to see him be removed.

The Bengals have some serious talent and they are one team I'm actually expecting to see improve a lot this year.

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 20341
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby Evil D » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:29 pm

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:18 pm
Evil D wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:50 am
Well, the Bengals have a new coach. I don't even know the guy's name. Show me some wins and I'll pay attention.
Yeah I was so glad to see that the Bengals finally came to their senses and got rid of Marvin Lewis :rolleyes: He should have been ousted at least 8 to 10 years ago IMO. The guy had a sad resume for sure. He's probably one of those guys that might make a good Defensive or Offensive coordinator but he's sure not head coach material. I wish him well but glad to see him be removed.

The Bengals have some serious talent and they are one team I'm actually expecting to see improve a lot this year.
It's pretty sad how many times they've had the AFC North and then got blown away the first game of the playoffs. I don't really follow sports in general very closely but being in Cincinnati it's hard to not root for the Reds or the Bengals and I hear it on the radio every Sunday when the Bengals are playing.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Evil D wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:29 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:18 pm
Evil D wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:50 am
Well, the Bengals have a new coach. I don't even know the guy's name. Show me some wins and I'll pay attention.
Yeah I was so glad to see that the Bengals finally came to their senses and got rid of Marvin Lewis :rolleyes: He should have been ousted at least 8 to 10 years ago IMO. The guy had a sad resume for sure. He's probably one of those guys that might make a good Defensive or Offensive coordinator but he's sure not head coach material. I wish him well but glad to see him be removed.

The Bengals have some serious talent and they are one team I'm actually expecting to see improve a lot this year.
It's pretty sad how many times they've had the AFC North and then got blown away the first game of the playoffs. I don't really follow sports in general very closely but being in Cincinnati it's hard to not root for the Reds or the Bengals and I hear it on the radio every Sunday when the Bengals are playing.
I was a Cincinnati Reds fan back in the days of the "Big Red Machine" i.e. Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Tony Perez, Joe Morgan & Co. Pete Rose would dive into 3rd base as though his very life depended on it. Johnny Bench would launch a big home run when you absolutely had to have it. You don't see passion and dedication to the game like that anymore. The years 1975 & 1976 when the Big Red Machine literally walked through all of their competition was awesome. And I think it was 1988 or 89 when the Reds faced the Oakland A's in the World Series and were rated as underdogs but yet won in 4 games straight. No one predicted that one at all. A great franchise with a great history.
When the Bengals had Kenny Anderson and Boomer Esiason they were in high gear and well respected. They've had about as much heartbreak as my dear KC Chiefs have had over the years unfortunately. But still a great football team. A new coach will do them good I'm sure of it.

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 4669
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby Sharp Guy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Da BEARS!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm
Da BEARS!
The Chicago Bears made some good acquisitions in the off season. But the prediction one of them made recently about this upcoming team being better than the immortal 1985 Bears is a bit of a stretch I'm afraid :rolleyes: I still believe that the 1985 Chicago Bears is without a doubt thee Best Defensive team in NFL history>> and one of the very best Superbowl teams of all time IMO. It would take something literally paranormal to surpass what the 85 Bears did.

But I do believe you guys are play-off bound unless something unforeseen happens.

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 4669
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby Sharp Guy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:45 pm

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:16 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm
Da BEARS!
The Chicago Bears made some good acquisitions in the off season. But the prediction one of them made recently about this upcoming team being better than the immortal 1985 Bears is a bit of a stretch I'm afraid :rolleyes: I still believe that the 1985 Chicago Bears is without a doubt thee Best Defensive team in NFL history>> and one of the very best Superbowl teams of all time IMO. It would take something literally paranormal to surpass what the 85 Bears did.

But I do believe you guys are play-off bound unless something unforeseen happens.
I won't disagree with any of that JD. But I've been a Bears fan my whole life and I've seen some teams that should've made the playoffs easily not get in. I always take a wait and see approach. Part of being a Chicago sports fan I guess.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:44 pm

Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:45 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:16 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm
Da BEARS!
The Chicago Bears made some good acquisitions in the off season. But the prediction one of them made recently about this upcoming team being better than the immortal 1985 Bears is a bit of a stretch I'm afraid :rolleyes: I still believe that the 1985 Chicago Bears is without a doubt thee Best Defensive team in NFL history>> and one of the very best Superbowl teams of all time IMO. It would take something literally paranormal to surpass what the 85 Bears did.

But I do believe you guys are play-off bound unless something unforeseen happens.
I won't disagree with any of that JD. But I've been a Bears fan my whole life and I've seen some teams that should've made the playoffs easily not get in. I always take a wait and see approach. Part of being a Chicago sports fan I guess.
Oh I hear you "Sharp Guy" I often wondered why Mike Ditka never had any more coaching success after that 85 season. Because they sure had a lot of talent from 85 to about 89. Walter Payton is my all time favorite running back ever. Had Walter Payton played with a consistently winning team like Oakland or Dallas his running yards record would probably be about 5 to 7 thousand more yards than what he did rack up. Keep in mind Walter Payton did all of that incredible running with mostly losing teams all those years. And what a super human being too. I came close to crying when I heard of his death. A really classy guy all the way around IMO.
I was kind of surprised that Lovie Smith didn't have any better luck coaching the Bears than he did. That was a shame.

User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 1617
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby Mushroom » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 pm

As a Patriots fan, there isn't much that could make me more optimistic about this upcoming season. Even though the organization has lost some key contributors on offense, defense, AND coaching, they made some great offseason moves to make up for those losses. They also had a really good draft this year!

Their star defensive end Tre Flowers went to the Lions as a free agent but was replaced with Michael Bennett from the Eagles. Their defensive coordinator/linebacker coach Brian Flores is now the Miami Dolphins head coach but the Patriots hired, former linebacker, Jerrod Mayo to help with defense and linebackers. They also brought back linebacker Jamie Collins from the Browns! Their defense is loaded with talent. In my opinion, Stephon Gilmore is the best cornerback currently in the league.

Losing Gronk to retirement was a big hit, I can't pretend it wasn't. I honestly think there is a small chance he returns to play but I'm not expecting it. It's impossible to replace him with a single player and tight end still isn't entirely taken care of right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to plug and play at the position until they find someone they like. Similar to what they did with their wide receivers last season. Which leads me to their current wide receiver group. They have a chance to be the one of the best groups in the league, depending on the status of Josh Gordon and the health of Demaryius Thomas. Also, their first round draft pick N'Keal Harry is projected to do really well his first year. I think he will be a household name by the end of the season! There is so much talent competing for a roster spot right now, that it will actually be disappointing to see some of the cuts this year!

The PI call in the Saints game was abhorrent! Absolutely should have been called. I think the resulted rule change to replay is going to be a bit messy, but it's yet to be seen. What call are you referencing from the AFC Championship game? The ref that called roughing the passer on Brady had a bad angle on the play, but it was still a bad call. This call happened with a little over 3 minutes left in the game though and the Chiefs put up another touchdown in about an actual minute after it happened to put them back in the lead. Hard to say that was a game deciding call. The play when Brady threw the interception late in the fourth, Dee Ford was lined up so far offsides he pretty much wrote the Patriots their ticket to the Super Bowl. The game was over, Chiefs in the Super Bowl, had he just lined up onsides.

I'm also really excited to see what the Browns do this season. I really like a lot of the players on their roster: Myles Garret is a stud and I love watching him play; Baker Mayfield looked awesome last season, can't wait to see how he progresses; Jarvis Landry is another baller and one of my favorite receivers in the league; And I was hoping the Patriots landed OBJ because of his unquestionable talent. Will be interesting to see how he handles the new team.
- Nick

:spyder:

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 4669
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby Sharp Guy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:54 pm

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:44 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:45 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:16 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:58 pm
Da BEARS!
The Chicago Bears made some good acquisitions in the off season. But the prediction one of them made recently about this upcoming team being better than the immortal 1985 Bears is a bit of a stretch I'm afraid :rolleyes: I still believe that the 1985 Chicago Bears is without a doubt thee Best Defensive team in NFL history>> and one of the very best Superbowl teams of all time IMO. It would take something literally paranormal to surpass what the 85 Bears did.

But I do believe you guys are play-off bound unless something unforeseen happens.
I won't disagree with any of that JD. But I've been a Bears fan my whole life and I've seen some teams that should've made the playoffs easily not get in. I always take a wait and see approach. Part of being a Chicago sports fan I guess.
Oh I hear you "Sharp Guy" I often wondered why Mike Ditka never had any more coaching success after that 85 season. Because they sure had a lot of talent from 85 to about 89. Walter Payton is my all time favorite running back ever. Had Walter Payton played with a consistently winning team like Oakland or Dallas his running yards record would probably be about 5 to 7 thousand more yards than what he did rack up. Keep in mind Walter Payton did all of that incredible running with mostly losing teams all those years. And what a super human being too. I came close to crying when I heard of his death. A really classy guy all the way around IMO.
I was kind of surprised that Lovie Smith didn't have any better luck coaching the Bears than he did. That was a shame.
I was fortunate enough to get the meet Walter Payton when he came to use our shooting range a couple times. I still remember him chasing is little kids around our 50 yd range during target break. He seemed like a very genuine person.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 2448
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby TkoK83Spy » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:58 am

Sweetness, I've seen a few documentaries about him. Seemed like a great man! That's one player I wish I could have watched live...but I was too young/baby during his glory years. His highlights are unbelievable! One of the documentaries I watched, Emmitt Smith was asked who the greatest running back of all time was...after he broke Payton's record, and the normally cocky Smith replied something along the lines of "Walter Payton, hands down it's not even a question" I thought that was a very classy gesture.

I am grateful to have been able to see Barry Sanders, who in MY eyes...is the greatest running back I've ever seen, from watching him in games and not just highlights. Ladainian Tomlinson 2nd.
Currently have 17 :spyder: 's in 13 different steels.

-Rick

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:02 am

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:58 am
Sweetness, I've seen a few documentaries about him. Seemed like a great man! That's one player I wish I could have watched live...but I was too young/baby during his glory years. His highlights are unbelievable! One of the documentaries I watched, Emmitt Smith was asked who the greatest running back of all time was...after he broke Payton's record, and the normally cocky Smith replied something along the lines of "Walter Payton, hands down it's not even a question" I thought that was a very classy gesture.

I am grateful to have been able to see Barry Sanders, who in MY eyes...is the greatest running back I've ever seen, from watching him in games and not just highlights. Ladainian Tomlinson 2nd.
Barry Sanders and Walter Payton both were classy guys. And they both racked up unbelievable yardage with mostly losing teams at the time they were playing. Payton with the Bears before Ditka and poor Barry Sanders stuck with the Detroit Lions who at the time seemed like they were under a curse of some sort :(
Had either guy been with a consistently winning team it would have been something to behold.

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:19 am

Mushroom wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 pm

I'm also really excited to see what the Browns do this season. I really like a lot of the players on their roster: Myles Garret is a stud and I love watching him play; Baker Mayfield looked awesome last season, can't wait to see how he progresses; Jarvis Landry is another baller and one of my favorite receivers in the league; And I was hoping the Patriots landed OBJ because of his unquestionable talent. Will be interesting to see how he handles the new team.
I'm in agreement with you that the Browns with most of their off-season acquisitions are going to be one of the most interesting teams to watch right out of the gate. I predict that it's going to either be "Heaven or Hell" with them. Baker Mayfield isn't the caliber of Patrick Mahomes but he's far above average to be sure. I'm just worried that Beckham Jr. might just be like T.O. was in Dallas>> LockerRoom poison in other words. There's a valid reason the Giants didn't fight to keep him. He's a super talent no question there at all. I think he would have been a much better fit with the Raiders and Jon Gruden's system.
But the Browns weren't all that bad last season and even though the Chiefs beat them in the regular season it wasn't an easy victory for them at all. But as far as a "stacked deck" I think the Browns might just be the team with the biggest advantage>> that is if the coaching staff can keep some of the Grand Canyon sized egos in check i.e. Beckham Jr & Co :rolleyes:

User avatar
bearfacedkiller
Member
Posts: 8852
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: hiding in the woods...

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby bearfacedkiller » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:10 am

GO PATS!!!!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?

Sober_Survival
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 am
Location: Florida / Montana

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby Sober_Survival » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Jaguars. 🙏🏼😁
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5175
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby MacLaren » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:15 pm

Well, I gotta be honest.
As long as Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are still around, the New England Patriots are my favorite to win the Super Bowl.
After what they did to the Rams in this years Super Bowl, who is to argue?
That was truly a masterpiece...

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 pm

Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Jaguars. 🙏🏼😁
It is going to be most interesting with Nick Foles at the helm for the Jaguars. Personally I think Phillie was just dumb to let him go. I also think the KC Chiefs passed up a golden opportunity to have the best QB combo since Joe Montana and Steve Young were both on the same team. But Nick Foles is a super competitor.

He is the first opponent for the KC Chiefs in the regular season. If we can beat him in the first game of the year I do believe that the Chiefs will be on course for a super year. Yeah I think our first two games are that important this year. But I've got a ton of respect for Nick Foles.

Sober_Survival
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 am
Location: Florida / Montana

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby Sober_Survival » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:45 pm

JD Spydo wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 pm
Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Jaguars. 🙏🏼😁
It is going to be most interesting with Nick Foles at the helm for the Jaguars. Personally I think Phillie was just dumb to let him go. I also think the KC Chiefs passed up a golden opportunity to have the best QB combo since Joe Montana and Steve Young were both on the same team. But Nick Foles is a super competitor.

He is the first opponent for the KC Chiefs in the regular season. If we can beat him in the first game of the year I do believe that the Chiefs will be on course for a super year. Yeah I think our first two games are that important this year. But I've got a ton of respect for Nick Foles.
I actually don't mind the Chiefs. I loved when they had Priest running over everyone. I was surprised Philly let him go too, being as he saved them TWICE and won them a SB. I live in Jax, and have been a fan since the day they got the team. I hate how we get no respect, but I guess they need to earn more.

Worried after this season, we will lose Ramsey and a few other stars on D.
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13

JD Spydo
Member
Posts: 16783
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm
Location: Blue Springs, Missouri

Re: NFL Preview of 2019-2020

Postby JD Spydo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:38 am

Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:45 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:58 pm
Sober_Survival wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Jaguars. 🙏🏼😁
It is going to be most interesting with Nick Foles at the helm for the Jaguars. Personally I think Phillie was just dumb to let him go. I also think the KC Chiefs passed up a golden opportunity to have the best QB combo since Joe Montana and Steve Young were both on the same team. But Nick Foles is a super competitor.

He is the first opponent for the KC Chiefs in the regular season. If we can beat him in the first game of the year I do believe that the Chiefs will be on course for a super year. Yeah I think our first two games are that important this year. But I've got a ton of respect for Nick Foles.
I actually don't mind the Chiefs. I loved when they had Priest running over everyone. I was surprised Philly let him go too, being as he saved them TWICE and won them a SB. I live in Jax, and have been a fan since the day they got the team. I hate how we get no respect, but I guess they need to earn more.

Worried after this season, we will lose Ramsey and a few other stars on D.
The problem with the Jacksonville Jags is unfortunately you guys are still more or less considered an "expansion team" in the NFL>> OK I know that sounds out of proportion in a way but they have only been here since the 90s and compared to other NFL dynasties they are still considered sort of new on the block. But Nick Foles should inject some fervor in that team and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him take them to the PLay-Offs this year.

Like I said I think the Eagles were not looking at the big picture when they let go of Foles. And Foles was with KC for a short stint of a season and I heard that him and Andy Reid got along great. And just in case Mahomes was to get hurt they would have had a Superbowl winning QB for a back-up. Yeah that is one that got away from them for sure.

The Jags hung on to Jack Del Rio way too long in my opinion. I think Del Rio could have been a great defensive coordinator but he is also not head coaching material at all in my humble opinion. Again I'm a bit worried about the Chiefs having the Jags and the Gruden led Raiders as their first two opponents this season because the Jags are just the type of team that could get the Chiefs off balance and over-confident. Like I said if the Chiefs can win their first two games ( The Jags & The Raiders) then I think we could be un-defeated till the Bye Week. >> Also it's going to depend on whether or not we can get that Tyreek Hill soap opera straightened out>> and it looks as though right now that they might get him back minus maybe a 4 game suspension. But other than a small suspension I do think they are going to get Tyreek Hill back at some point in the season.

But I do believe your Jags could be Play-Off bound. Yeah I hear you on Priest Holmes :cool: and it broke my heart that Kareem Hunt really screwed things up for the Chiefs during last season. That may have cost us the Superbowl :( He was undoubtedly the best RB the Chiefs had since Holmes was on the roster IMO.


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests