Garlic as a healing remedy?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Re: Garlic as a healing remedy?

Post by JD Spydo »

SpyderEdgeForever wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:09 am
Thank you so much JD my friend, I am honored and also these replies you posted are packed with great knowledge!

I have never heard of Dr. Christopher and don't know about him until you mentioned him. Here is something fascinating I found:

https://www.drchristophersherbshop.com/ ... cs127b.htm

If that is the same person, that looks like a great anti-cold remedy.

Like with anything one has to be careful because as the website has warnings, even herbal supplements can have side-effects or harm if not taken correctly and people should check with medical professionals. At the same time, what happens when medical professionals get corrupt and don't want competition and seek to suppress their competition by disinformation? Education and knowledge are the answer to that. Seek and ye shall find :)
Yep that is the man I'm talking about. That big Book that Dr. Christopher wrote at one time was considered the "Bible" of herbs and natural remedies. I was going to buy a copy of it once but it used to have a lofty price tag of $70 +. But with all the book sellers on the web I may try again to nail down one of those. Also I've got a very thorough herb book written by a British guy named Dr. John Lust. I don't have the book with me at this time because it's in my storage unit.

But John Lust has written some very informative books as well. But Dr. Christopher has been at this game for decades. Almost any health food store has some of his products and they are usually very aware of Dr. Christopher's in depth knowledge on herbs and natural remedies.
JD Spydo

Re: Garlic as a healing remedy?

Post by JD Spydo »

There is one big hidden agenda in all of this "herb versus pharmaceutical" debate. At one time we had the oil cartel more or less driving the country's economy. But now in this modern time it goes without saying that we are firmly embraced in a pharmaceutical cartel :( With all the hoopla about these CBD oils ( which have shown a lot efficacy by way) as well as Kratom which has given a lot of chronic pain patients their life back as well as many other natural/herbal remedies>> and oh yes they will have the gall to go as far as label garlic as a controlled substance unless people go into a state of outrage. And the powers in rule are working hard as we speak to make all of these illegal or to make them controlled substances that will require a prescription to obtain legally.

I predict that in the very near future you are going to see many of these natural/herbal remedies be demonized by the pharmaceutical cartels or even go as far as making them prescription drugs. It's all about control folks and ultimately it's all about control of the bottom line >> MONEY!!! >> as the old saying goes "Who Control's The Gold Makes The Rules" ( The Wall Street Golden Rule that is).

So stock up on all the herbal remedies that have a long shelf life because the powers that are currently ruling are watching all of this herbal/natural remedy debate very closely.