Say what you will as I will not judge you

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Crux

Say what you will as I will not judge you

Post by Crux »

I sometimes try to bring humor into this forum and as a result I was screamed at and called a lunatic. After research it seems it was apparently from my wife, but sadly no one here came to my defense. Many think I'm a fool, obviously family and friends excluded, but I'm not and I found someone I don't know that can prove it. Not only that but those that shunned the Para 3 will soon regret their misgivings as the shadow of the next gen Para 3 is soon to be revealed.

And for those lightweights out there, we’re not talking about the LW (Lightweight), the knife that sadly KILLED and buried the Delica, we are talking CF/G-10 and steel liners oh yeah, it's the sweetest knife ever made and sexy as well.

The honest truth is that if you don't have a Para 3 then you shouldn't be allowed to vote or even drive a car for that matter. I will stop short of declaring non-ownership of a Para 3 as evidence of being an enemy of the people, but I'm not sure how long until the population sees the truth and revolts against you and yours.

As an expert on all things riot and Para 3 related, I definitively declare that this crisis is not a crisis but yet it is. This has resulted in millions of Para 3 buyers backing off in response to rumors that the Para 4 will eliminate the Paramilitary and Police. We all know it will!

Someone reported that tens of thousands of Spyderco executives have resigned with some throwing their carry knives at gloating Benchmade employees, meanwhile the Mayor of Golden CO announced martial law and declared free pizza delivery for the entire weekend despite pizza being the reason this issue came up in the first place.

The bottom line is that many think the Para 3 is too sexy and therefore try to create friction. Yeah, it's a sexy knife but restrain yourself.

:mad:
Can you find it and can it cut? :eek:
Extra330SC

Re: Say what you will as I will not judge you

Post by Extra330SC »

WHAT WILL WE DO
What will we do when the good days come--
When the prima donna's lips are dumb,
And the man who reads us his "little things"
Has lost his voice like the girl who sings;
When stilled is the breath of the cornet-man,
And the shrilling chords of the quartette clan;
When our neighbours' children have lost their drums--
Oh, what will we do when the good time comes?
Oh, what will we do in that good, blithe time,
When the tramp will work--oh, thing sublime!
And the scornful dame who stands on your feet
Will "Thank you, sir," for the proffered seat;
And the man you hire to work by the day,
Will allow you to do his work your way;
And the cook who trieth your appetite
Will steal no more than she thinks is right;
When the boy you hire will call you "Sir,"
Instead of "Say" and "Guverner";
When the funny man is humorsome--
How can we stand the millennium?

Robert J. Burdette
justjohn

Post by justjohn »

Crux, I don't think you are a lunatic. Sorry I didn't come to your defense, it's just that I don't want your wife screaming at me...:eek: Let me just say from the bottom of my heart that I 'ppreciate ya! :D
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

I don't know your wife but I know I don't want her screaming at me . :eek: :D :o
SkullBouncer

Post by SkullBouncer »

Once the people learn to embrace and spread the undeniable and universal truth in that The Pathology of Multi- Dimensional Correlatives IS Actually Obfuscated by the Significance Of The Output Macrostructure...
...The Better Off We'll ALL Be; as we Move Forward From here In Pursuit Of Another Giant Step for Mankind.

Google It -- See For Yourselves.

Silly Humans.......... :rolleyes:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:spyder: :spyder: Stay Sharp ==
== SB / Bruce :cool: :cool:
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

SkullBouncer wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:06 pm
Once the people learn to embrace and spread the undeniable and universal truth in that The Pathology of Multi- Dimensional Correlatives IS Actually Obfuscated by the Significance Of The Output Macrostructure...
...The Better Off We'll ALL Be; as we Move Forward From here In Pursuit Of Another Giant Step for Mankind.

Google It -- See For Yourselves.
Exactly! That’s why I don’t read or watch the so called news.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation