Rike Knife Hummingbird Damascus folder

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
archangel

Rike Knife Hummingbird Damascus folder

Post by archangel »

One of the very very few knives of other makers that I find really beautiful is this little gem. Who owns one? What do you think of it?

What are the chances for Spyderco making such a small but high spec (Damasteel & titanium would be a must!) knife?
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
archangel

Re: Rike Knife Hummingbird Damascus folder

Post by archangel »

Noone?
Michael
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Count me in. :)

I've often admired this beautiful little knife. I love the Damasteel pattern but it often comes way overpriced for my budget; this knife is actually affordable.

If I can ever stop buying Spyderco knives, this one would for sure be near the top of my knives-wanted list.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
archangel

Post by archangel »

:) It's affordable cause it's tiny, I hope you are aware. But that doesn't matter, if it'd carry a :spyder: etching and would have a tiny spydiehole, I'd get me one. Provided it'd have a Damasteel blade & titanium handles. ;)
Michael
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

archangel wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:10 am
:) It's affordable cause it's tiny, I hope you are aware. But that doesn't matter, if it'd carry a :spyder: etching and would have a tiny spydiehole, I'd get me one. Provided it'd have a Damasteel blade & titanium handles. ;)

Yeah just think of it as a super classy Manbug. ;)
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"