Storage options...what do you do?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
soc_monki

Storage options...what do you do?

Post by soc_monki »

Figured I would show how I store my knives and sharpening equipment/tools. Wondering what you all do for your collections?

I use the Pelican-type cases from Harbor Freight (Apache). They're having sales all the time, of course! The little ones usually sell for 15 bucks a piece, I got one for 12.99, the other I paid full price. Was going to pick up 2 more Sunday but was held up late at work. They were selling for 9 dollars!!! Theyll have another sale I'm sure. The bigger one I got for 30, regularly 40. Holds everything I need with room to spare! It is holding my Lansky kit, my Sharpmaker, my Smith's tri-hone, as well as a little mat, a Picquic screwdriver, allen wrenches, and my Lenox precision screwdriver kit. It's not the best quality, but it has served me well so far. Trying to figure out what else to put in there, but I guess I'll just hold off!

The small ones hold 6 knives a piece, and since I have 2 more knives on the way (Kershaw Atmos, arrived at my mom's house, don't know why! and a Kershaw Natrix CF, plus a Para 3 Lightweight whenever it starts delivering...haha!) I need another small case!

So what do you guys use?

:respect Spyderco : Resilience, Tenacious, Persistence, Manix 2 G10, Para 3 G10, Para 3 LW, Paramilitary 2,
BBS Paramilitary 2, Amalgam, Native Chief, Blade HQ Manix 2 XL, S30V Shaman, Gayle Bradley 2, DLC M4 Shaman, Magnitude, Z Wear Shaman, DLC S30V Shaman, Stretch 2, Kapara, CF/S90V Native Chief, Endela, K390 Endura, DLT 20cv Zome Endela x 2, Police 4 LW K390, SNK Native Chief, SNK Manix 2 XL, K390 Stretch 2, Stretch 2 XL, K390 Endela