Some of the Brethren Missing???

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Some of the Brethren Missing???

Post by JD Spydo »

I've been noticing that a few of our mainstream Brothers ( Sisters too) have been gone here lately and I hope all is OK with them. Haven't seen or heard of Tvenuto, Dr. Hannibal Lecter, Doc Snubnose, Dialex, Peter1960, Daywalker(Chad), and it's also been a while since Yablanowitz has chimed in. I do hope all of these highly valued Forum Brothers are all right. I'm sure some of the guys have just been extremely busy and I can fully understand that. Of if there is anyone else you all can think of that needs to be added to the list then please let us know.

I guess we're just going to start having to take "roll call" everyday :D . And BLOKE your name will be first on the list :D ( no pictures on this one dude :eek: )
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Some of the Brethren Missing???

Post by Doc Dan »

I have noticed a few are missing, as well. Maybe they are tied up with life. I do not post as much as I used to because I am trying to learn to play the mandolin. Why, I do not know.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
awa54

Post by awa54 »

https://youtu.be/KS6f1MKpLGM
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

JD Spydo wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:53 am
And BLOKE your name will be first on the list :D ( no pictures on this one dude :eek: )
You haven’t given me much to work with Joe. Doc on the other hand ...
Doc Dan wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:20 am
Why, I do not know.
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Bloke wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:54 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
And BLOKE your name will be first on the list :D ( no pictures on this one dude :eek: )
Doc Dan wrote:
Why, I do not know.
BLOIKE!!!!@%#!! I said no pictures on this one :rolleyes: :D >> I swear Brother BLOKE you would be a joke-ster even if you were working in a mortuary :D No "Swen-Ghoulie" for you Sir :eek:

It is easy to get derailed in this day and age for sure. But it does seem like the entire atmosphere has changed at Spyderville since the New Year began for some reason :confused: And for that reason I'll hold off on that trip to the McMurdo Station in Antarctica :D
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Bloke wrote:
JD Spydo wrote:
Doc Dan wrote:
Why, I do not know.
BLOIKE!!!!@%#!! I said no pictures on this one :rolleyes: :D >> Also since the New Year began I've never had so many friends and acquaintances sick or in some type of dilema as I have in the past two months or so. This planet has always had a plethora of problems ever since I was hatched but I've never seen it in as much turmoil as I have in the past 6 to 8 months. I just hope our forum pals are OK at this point.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Bloke wrote:
JD Spydo wrote:
Doc Dan wrote:
Why, I do not know.
Hahahahaha!
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
awa54

Post by awa54 »

Bloke wrote:
JD Spydo wrote:
Doc Dan wrote:
Why, I do not know.

...Worf is definitely NOT a merry man!
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

BLOKE my good friend you would laugh at an IRS income tax audit :eek: Or whatever they call the tax monsters over where you live :rolleyes:

BLOKE my good buddy you must be the reincarnation of one of the Marx Brothers :D If Spyderco ever adds a "Comedy Section" to this great Forum they will be all means make you the moderator BLOKE :D :rolleyes:

Oh one other thing BLOKE-Ster :p I just saw Steve Irwin's two kids on a new snake video and I mean to tell you all I'm extremely proud of both Robert and Bindi Irwin. Terry sure has been a great Mother to those two>> and I believe that Robert and Wes ( Steve's old trusted assistant) will do very well filling in for Steve-O. But I still miss the guy something terrible. But those kids are most definitely full of his genes and DNA for sure. Yeah I've just got to come down to Sydney just so I can go to that Zoo of theirs.
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

Yeah, I'm still kicking, Joe, I just don't spend much time on the Internet anymore.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

yablanowitz wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:27 pm
Yeah, I'm still kicking, Joe, I just don't spend much time on the Internet anymore.
All right!! Glad to hear you are still alive on planet earth Brother :) Yeah I hadn't even seen you over at Bladeforums in a while either. But I always enjoy the posts of a fellow Dyad Fan and also a fan of the old Boguszewski Spike :cool: The Spyderco Dyad model does indeed have a type of "cult following" it seems. Not to mention your valuable input on the C-54>> which is another long time fav of mine.

But with all that said I'm glad you're still a citizen of Spyderville :)
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

JD Spydo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:50 pm
BLOKE my good friend you would laugh at an IRS income tax audit :eek: Or whatever they call the tax monsters over where you live :rolleyes:

BLOKE my good buddy you must be the reincarnation of one of the Marx Brothers :D If Spyderco ever adds a "Comedy Section" to this great Forum they will be all means make you the moderator BLOKE :D :rolleyes:

Oh one other thing BLOKE-Ster :p I just saw Steve Irwin's two kids on a new snake video and I mean to tell you all I'm extremely proud of both Robert and Bindi Irwin. Terry sure has been a great Mother to those two>> and I believe that Robert and Wes ( Steve's old trusted assistant) will do very well filling in for Steve-O. But I still miss the guy something terrible. But those kids are most definitely full of his genes and DNA for sure. Yeah I've just got to come down to Sydney just so I can go to that Zoo of theirs.
Hey Joe, sorry for the late reply but I’ve had a bit on my plate this last fortnight or so.

You have to laugh mate it’s much easier than the alternative I reckon but it does get me into trouble sometimes in this crazy world of political correctness particularly if you call a spade a spade as well. :eek:

Terri Irwin is quite a remarkable woman, well liked and respected here. She’s done an exceptional job in bring up her children to celebrate Steve’s legacy and it’s wonderful to see the children following in their father footsteps.

I’ve attached a link below that’s only a week old which you may find interesting being a fan and I’d love for you to come visit and we’d certainly go and visit Australian Zoo and meet the Irwins. :)

https://www.womansday.com/life/a58988/s ... fe-dating/
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

New baby kept me busy, as well as crazy work deadlines. Trying to log on more, but there does come a point where you’re more or less satisfied with the collection and there doesn’t seem to be as much to discuss or add.
OldHoosier62

Post by OldHoosier62 »

Just an FYI.... Dr. Lecter is happy, healthy and doing fine. He and Mrs. Lecter now reside in North Carolina, right on the beach.

At last check about 2 months ago Dr. Snubnose was alive and kicking as well.

Through a 3rd party, Daywalker was doing fine as of November.

Those are the ones I know about.

OH62