Happy Birthday "SPYDUTCH"

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday "SPYDUTCH"

Post by JD Spydo »

To my good old pal who also likes TEETH in his knives. I see that long time good friend and Spyderville resident SPYDUTCH is having a Birthday today. I've wondered where SPYDUTCH has been lately and I sure hope everything is going well for him across the pond. He has for years been a sterling ambassador for the Spyderedge and we want to wish him a great day on his Birthday. Happy Birthday SPYDUTCH!!! :)
SpyderNut

Re: Happy Birthday "SPYDUTCH"

Post by SpyderNut »

Happy Birthday!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday, SPYDUTCH!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Happy Birthday!
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

Happy Birthday! :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Happy birthday, bro! I kind of wish you were still around here, especially since I got into serrations. It’s only JD, Evil D, and a few others that can relate. We need your input. :cool: (except for shaving, of course ;)).
- best wishes, Jazz.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Jazz wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:51 pm
Happy birthday, bro! I kind of wish you were still around here, especially since I got into serrations. It’s only JD, Evil D, and a few others that can relate. We need your input. :cool: (except for shaving, of course ;)).
Yeah JAZZ that is getting to be a problem that we have so little representation for the SPYDEREDGE :cool: And it wasn't that way about 8 to 10 years ago. We had at least a strong dozen Spyderville citizens that had respect for the Spyderco blades with TEETH :cool:

Oh how I dearly wish that Spydutch, Dr. Hannibal Lecter M.D., Daywalker, Simona, and about 10 others I could name that were avid fans of the Spyderedge. I will never forget some of lady Simona's great pictures of Spyders with TEETH. And Spydutch wasn't the only Brother from the Netherlands that was a big fan of the Spyderedge. I kind of blame it on the fact that there just isn't enough models available in SE like there used to be. But I do indeed want to see Spydutch make his way back to Spyderville where he is deeply appreciated ;)

AGAIN my Spyder-Brother SPYDUTCH we all wish you a super good Birthday today!!!