Spyderco PUNS

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Spyder_Flick

Re: Spyderco PUNS

Post by Spyder_Flick »

I will try to RESCUE this thread.

A few years ago my wife and I went to a CARIBBEAN island. On our way to the resort we passed many NATIVES of the island and local POLICE, that almost seemed like a part of the MILITARY. Once we got to the resort, we went to the beach. I thought the ATLANTIC SALT water was better than the PACIFIC SALT water off the coast of CALY.
At night it was very quite and peaceful. You never heard the SQUEAK of a MOUSE. Occasionally a croak from a nearby TOAD, or the chirp of a CRICKET. During the day you would see DRAGONFLIES, HONEYBEES, and LADYBUGS flying around.
Every night there was some sort of entertainment. A couple of times there were bands playing. I was surprised to see each one had ROADIES to help set up. It was a great time.
On the flight home we talked about our next trip. I suggested a safari where we could see RHINOS. My wife just wanted to get home to our dog and CAT. But first we had a layover in CHICAGO.
My :spyder: : Native 5 LW
SolidState

Re: Spyderco PUNS

Post by SolidState »

When I'm at equilibrium, I'm an introvert which makes me a good worker, but today I feel like a renegade. I hope I don't run into police.