Happy Birthday "DAYWALKER"

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday "DAYWALKER"

Post by JD Spydo »

Here is a guy who really defines what an old school Spyderhead is all about :cool: . Chad was one of the first guys I got to know well here at Spyderville and I truly wish he would frequent the place more than he has lately. Not to mention that some of his knife designs are at the top of the game. For the guy who invented the Spyderco LAVA model I want to wish DAYWALKER ( Chad) a very Happy Birthday today. Happy Birthday Mr. Chad !! :)
Water Bug

Re: Happy Birthday "DAYWALKER"

Post by Water Bug »

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday, Chad!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Happy Birthday Daywalker, hope you have a great day.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
anagarika

Post by anagarika »

Happy birthday!
Chris :spyder:
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Actually at this point I'm kind of surprised that so few people responded to Chad's Birthday>> Did I mention that this guy is who gave us the Spyderco LAVA model as well as Boker's SUBCOM model. And I know we're going to see more designs from Chad too.

But it sure would be nice if the man himself would stop by and say HELLO!
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Happy birthday dude! I'm pretty sure he's still active on EDC forums.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Happy Birthday Day Walker!
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

JD Spydo wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:35 am
Here is a guy who really defines what an old school Spyderhead is all about :cool: . Chad was one of the first guys I got to know well here at Spyderville and I truly wish he would frequent the place more than he has lately. Not to mention that some of his knife designs are at the top of the game. For the guy who invented the Spyderco LAVA model I want to wish DAYWALKER ( Chad) a very Happy Birthday today. Happy Birthday Mr. Chad !! :)
Happy birthday cousin Chad. Check in if you can mate.

If anyone knows of Chad's contact details or can get a hold of him please do so. Last I heard he was in a bit of personal strife and needed some support.
I love his Lava and Subcom designs amongst others.

I have always been keen on a Lava XL, but that wasn't feasible a few years back.