Happy Birthday "VampyreWolf"

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday "VampyreWolf"

Post by JD Spydo »

Today is another special day for a very "OLD SCHOOL" member of the Spyderville Fraternity. My good ol' pal "VampyreWolf" is celebrating his Birthday today. I believe that VAMPYREWOLF has been around about as long as anyone here that I know of and I truly wish he would start checking in to the Forum again. So let's wish the "Vampyrewolf" a very Happy Birthday today!!! Happy Birthday VAMP!!!>> about time you came back again :D
Water Bug

Re: Happy Birthday "VampyreWolf"

Post by Water Bug »

Happy Birthday!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

Happy birthday, Patrick!
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

clovisc wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:59 pm
Happy birthday, Patrick!
Clovisc!! I knew that you would remember our good friend Patrick :D But I was sure that our Spyderville Mayor "The Deacon" would also remember him as well. Also Patrick and the honorable Dr. Hannibal Lecter M.D. were also the best of pals as well. And the only way I can get the good Doctor to return is to get a hot thread on Karambits and Hawkbills going :rolleyes:

I wish I knew what I could do to get some of the really classy "old school" Spyderville citizens back into the swing of things again :confused: :rolleyes:

It seems like Chad ( Daywalker) and Patrick were also great buddies too :cool: