Happy Birthday DAYWALKER!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday DAYWALKER!!

Post by JD Spydo »

It's been a while since I've seen my good friend Chad post here at Spyderville but I'm sure he'll probably chime in today. Because today is DAYWALKER's Birthday and I just want to let him know that we are all thinking of him. He is truly one of our "old school members and one of the first friends I made when I joined years ago :) So let's all wish DAYWALKER ( Chad) a very Happy Birthday today.
jmh58

Re: Happy Birthday DAYWALKER!!

Post by jmh58 »

Happy Birthday!!! John
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day, and many more :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

jmh58 wrote:Happy Birthday!!! John
Correction!! His name is "CHAD">> he was the great Brother who designed the Spyderco LAVA model. Dude you are thinking of another Spyderville citizen :D He's been around since the days of VAMPYREWOLF, Hannibal Lecter M.D., Simona, Jimmy Dean and even in the early days of our honorable mayor "THE DEACON". We had a fraternity of Spyder Brethren that most Forums would be green with envy. It truly was a great group and Chad was a big part of it :cool: Not saying we don't have some good troops now because we sure do>> but it's never been the same since the early days.

Chad also designed some really nice models for the BOKER company as well. I sure would love to see him back again soon. And maybe if we all give him a great Birthday wish that might just motivate him to return hopefully. Again CHAD we wish you a Super Happy Birthday and we demand your return immediately!!!! :D
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday, Chad!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

JD Spydo wrote:
Correction!! His name is "CHAD">> he was the great Brother who designed the Spyderco LAVA model. Dude you are thinking of another Spyderville citizen :D He's been around since the days of VAMPYREWOLF, Hannibal Lecter M.D., Simona, Jimmy Dean and even in the early days of our honorable mayor "THE DEACON". We had a fraternity of Spyder Brethren that most Forums would be green with envy. It truly was a great group and Chad was a big part of it :cool: Not saying we don't have some good troops now because we sure do>> but it's never been the same since the early days.

Chad also designed some really nice models for the BOKER company as well. I sure would love to see him back again soon. And maybe if we all give him a great Birthday wish that might just motivate him to return hopefully. Again CHAD we wish you a Super Happy Birthday and we demand your return immediately!!!! :D
My name is John and that's how I sign off my posts... John :)

Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Happy Birthday Chad!!! Thinking of you and the early days....Have a great one bro!.....Doc:)
greencobra

Post by greencobra »

happy birthday chad! i see you're taking a little sabbatical too. i still carry that original subcom you sent back in the day. good stuff. wish you the best, god bless, and have a great birthday week.

regards,
gc
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

jmh58 wrote:
JD Spydo wrote:

My BAD :o I see exactly what you're saying ;) I'll have my "crow" medium rare thank you :D
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

JD Spydo wrote:
jmh58 wrote:
JD Spydo wrote:

My BAD :o I see exactly what you're saying ;) I'll have my "crow" medium rare thank you :D
Its all good!!! :D You got a knife to cut up that crow?? :D John

SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Happy Birthday!