Happy Birthday DEACON!!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Re: Happy Birthday DEACON!!!

Post by JD Spydo »

The Deacon wrote:Thanks for the kind words and good wishes everyone. Bear and I shared a quiet but enjoyable day, a pleasant drive in the country, and a hamburger for dinner. I accompnied mine with cole slaw and a beer and treated myself to some ice cream for desert. Been yearning for a sports car for a couple years now, so this year's "present to self" was a 2005 Mercedes SLK350 that ticked all the right boxes for me. Low mileage (just under 40K), smoke free, clean as a whistle inside and out, enough power to be fun without being downright scary, and it's RED. [/align]
Hey!! Mr. Paul!??? there is one minor hurdle you need to clear for complete approval :D You need to rip out that "Cedes" emblem in the front grill and put a platinum coated emblem of "SPYDIE" to make that buggy complete :rolleyes: :D . Yep you need to Spyder-ize that buggy so it will truly be one of a kind and also so people will know where your heart is :D :cool:

I had a good buddy that had a "Cedes" 450 SEL and it was a very fun buggy to ride in so congratulations. And you need to get that great dog of yours a medallion of SPYDIE to go on his leash :D I hope you had an excellent Birthday and we're all happy for you :)
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

JD Spydo wrote:Hey!! Mr. Paul!??? there is one minor hurdle you need to clear for complete approval :D You need to rip out that "Cedes" emblem in the front grill and put a platinum coated emblem of "SPYDIE" to make that buggy complete :rolleyes: :D . Yep you need to Spyder-ize that buggy so it will truly be one of a kind and also so people will know where your heart is :D :cool:

I had a good buddy that had a "Cedes" 450 SEL and it was a very fun buggy to ride in so congratulations. And you need to get that great dog of yours a medallion of SPYDIE to go on his leash :D I hope you had an excellent Birthday and we're all happy for you :)
Just for you JD. Just for you...
As for Bear, he already has a :spyder: medallion, on a C133 Bug he sometimes carries. :D

Then again, if Spyderco ever made :spyder: medallions big enough to use for dog id tags, I'd get him one for sure.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

MUCH BETTER!!! :D Now that's more like it ;) I bet Sal & Co could make a bundle selling SPYDIE hood ornaments too :D
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Love the car Paul!!!! One of my most favorite MEBE.....and I'm a big fan of red.....Use it it good health my friend...The spyder Logo on the front does class up the car if you ask me....Doc:)
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

Happy birthday Paul !!!
Hope you've had a great birthday.
I love your present to yourself... top shelf stuff mate :D
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

A belated Happy, Happy, Happy, Birthday!
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
paladin

Post by paladin »

So spectacular it looks like it's doing 160 kph sitting stock still! :D

But if you keep accumulating Benz's, all the Bavarian Motor Werkers in your neighborhood are gonna picket your driveway! :eek:

Or at the very least roll your house with TP this Halloween, hahaha ;) :p
anagarika

Post by anagarika »

I'm usually late to the party, so mostly haven't posted on birthday greetings. Decided to post anyway, happy belated birthday Paul! May you be blessed with more Stretches :D
(And good times, good health and good friends)

I enjoy your posts and humor, so, Thank You For Sharing them ;)!
Chris :spyder: