Best Blade 2016 thread ever

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
farnorthdan

Best Blade 2016 thread ever

Post by farnorthdan »

HI Gang, I know some of you already visit the EDC Forum, I hang there from time to time and ran across this awesome thread by PiterM sharing his 2016 Blade show visit with some of his buddies ;)

Has to be the best 2016 Blade share I've seen, really great knifes, pics, narrative. Thanks again PiterM if you see this.

Its been a dream of mine for a number of years to one day make the pilgrimage to Blade....one day :)

Link to thread over at EDC:
https://www.edcforums.com/threads/blade ... ta.134964/
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Sully

Re: Best Blade 2016 thread ever

Post by Sully »

Never would have seen that, so thanks farnorthdan! Cheapest way to go to Blade. :D
“Damned infernal gizmo. My kingdom for a left-handed can opener!" — Mr. Burns, The Simpsons

Thank you, Mr. Sal Glesser ... and Mrs. Gail Glesser![/b][/color]
Nate

Post by Nate »

That really is an epic thread, thank you!
:spyder:
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Looks like Sal is holding MS Mouse?
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Spydergirl88 wrote:Looks like Sal is holding MS Mouse?
That's what I was thinking too. Looks like a sweet piece. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Considering how long it took me to drool my way through that thread I can only imagine how long it took Piter to put it together. I hope he stumbles into this thread because I want to say thank you for that effort. Awesome post!!!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Agreed, Darby. And a big "Thank You" to Dan for posting this here for us! :) I went through this at work today and greatly enjoyed it. :D
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
bh49

Post by bh49 »

really great thread
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

Wow -- truly epic thread, and even better experience! Looks like a real blast. Hope to go one day.