Happy Birthday "SIMONA"

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday "SIMONA"

Post by JD Spydo »

I just happened to notice that one of our long time Senior members is celebrating her Birthday today. SIMONA is one of the early members here at Spyderville and was very active during the early to mid 2000s decade and was a huge contributor to the Spyderville Forum. I'm speaking of our dear lady "SIMONA" who we also know her as "The Joyful Girl From The Prague" :cool:

I sure would like to for lady "SIMONA" come back and join us again or at least stop by and say "hello". I dearly miss her fantastic photos of the GUNTING and other great Spyderco models>> her photos were some of the best I had ever seen. So I do want to wish lady "SIMONA" a very Happy Birthday today. She was also known as "THE GUNTING GIRL" :D

Happy Birthday SIMONA!!
Miss Dragonfly

Re: Happy Birthday "SIMONA"

Post by Miss Dragonfly »

SIMONA sounds very cool! I join JD Spydo in hoping she comes back. Would love to read what "THE GUNTING GIRL" has to say about her experiences. Happy Birthday SIMONA!
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Marilyn Monroe
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Happy Birthday! Hope all is well. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Happy birthday!