Ignore feature?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 21935
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Evil D » Sun May 22, 2016 6:34 am

Doc Dan wrote:I am about to use it. Insulting Sal is taking it to far for me to stomach. Trolls begone!
I must be missing these threads. I don't read everything or I'd be the first to call BS on a post like that.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

User avatar
Doc Dan
Member
Posts: 9331
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Doc Dan » Sun May 22, 2016 10:51 am

Evil D wrote:
Doc Dan wrote:I am about to use it. Insulting Sal is taking it to far for me to stomach. Trolls begone!
I must be missing these threads. I don't read everything or I'd be the first to call BS on a post like that.
I used it and the whole thread disappeared! That guy even disgusted long suffering Sal.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)


NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 21935
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Evil D » Sun May 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Doc Dan wrote:
Evil D wrote:
Doc Dan wrote:I am about to use it. Insulting Sal is taking it to far for me to stomach. Trolls begone!
I must be missing these threads. I don't read everything or I'd be the first to call BS on a post like that.
I used it and the whole thread disappeared! That guy even disgusted long suffering Sal.
Well if it was that bad the thread may have been deleted. I've got one now that's begging for the ignore button but I guess my masochistic side stays in the fight hoping to open someone's eyes.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

User avatar
Surfingringo
Member
Posts: 5554
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:02 pm
Location: Costa Rica

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Surfingringo » Sun May 22, 2016 1:43 pm

This is too funny. I never even open the off topic forum but I came here today to start a thread asking how to block a user and this thread was at the very top of the page!! Hahahah. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5824
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Sharp Guy » Sun May 22, 2016 4:51 pm

Surfingringo wrote:This is too funny. I never even open the off topic forum but I came here today to start a thread asking how to block a user and this thread was at the very top of the page!! Hahahah. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:
Definitely not a coincidence!! But you already knew that!! :D

Sad!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 21935
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Evil D » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:18 pm

I get it now. Not sure how I missed it, but I definitely get it now.

I will say, the moderators around here are a patient lot. If I had access to the ban hammer, I'd be playing whack a mole with it.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

User avatar
SpyderNut
Member
Posts: 7980
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:33 am
Location: Hoosier Country, USA
Contact:

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby SpyderNut » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Evil D wrote:I get it now. Not sure how I missed it, but I definitely get it now.

I will say, the moderators around here are a patient lot. If I had access to the ban hammer, I'd be playing whack a mole with it.
+1, lol
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal

JT
Member
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby JT » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:19 pm

I've been away from the forums again, and when coming back, I see this S*IT is still going on. WHY don't the mods or admin do something?
I get the idea to be polite and all, but this is getting way out of hand... who do I (or we) have to contact to get this to stop?
The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 21935
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Evil D » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:25 pm

JT wrote:I've been away from the forums again, and when coming back, I see this S*IT is still going on. WHY don't the mods or admin do something?
I get the idea to be polite and all, but this is getting way out of hand... who do I (or we) have to contact to get this to stop?
Every time you idiot proof something, God makes a better idiot.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

JT
Member
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby JT » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:42 pm

you are right.. but still it p*ssess me off.. so I guess it's troll 1, me 0.
The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.

User avatar
bh49
Member
Posts: 11464
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:37 pm
Location: former Constitution state

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby bh49 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:40 pm

you guys so funny
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian

Chinook3
Member
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 am
Location: Southern Ca

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Chinook3 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:50 pm

:confused: Maybe the moderators are at blade show?
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 21935
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Evil D » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:04 pm

What surprises me even more than this troll's constant attempts at stirring the pot, is how every one of these asinine threads end up 4 pages long. You guys are just giving him what he wants. Stop replying, stop feeding the troll, and it will go away.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

User avatar
Ankerson
Member
Posts: 5875
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:23 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Ankerson » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:19 pm

That actually is very funny. :D

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5824
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Sharp Guy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Evil D wrote:What surprises me even more than this troll's constant attempts at stirring the pot, is how every one of these asinine threads end up 4 pages long. You guys are just giving him what he wants. Stop replying, stop feeding the troll, and it will go away.
My thoughts exactly!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
demoncase
Member
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: England- Wolverhampton
Contact:

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby demoncase » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Evil D wrote:What surprises me even more than this troll's constant attempts at stirring the pot, is how every one of these asinine threads end up 4 pages long. You guys are just giving him what he wants. Stop replying, stop feeding the troll, and it will go away.
Sorry!.... I gave the herbert one last chance to make a sensible contribution and wow me.

Consider me suitably chastened. :)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/

User avatar
awa54
Member
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:54 am
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby awa54 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:10 pm

I think it's just a blade to handle ratio problem, certainly improved balance would make things better.....

:rolleyes: :D
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...

User avatar
demoncase
Member
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: England- Wolverhampton
Contact:

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby demoncase » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 pm

awa54 wrote:I think it's just a blade to handle ratio problem, certainly improved balance would make things better.....

:rolleyes: :D
2mm makes all the difference :rolleyes:
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/

User avatar
Doc Dan
Member
Posts: 9331
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby Doc Dan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:02 am

I zapped that guy a couple of months ago. I am not certain why you all have been so patient when it has been obvious what he is up to. Didn't someone say he has been kicked off of another forum for his abuse?
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)


NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050

User avatar
demoncase
Member
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: England- Wolverhampton
Contact:

Re: Ignore feature?

Postby demoncase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:55 am

Doc Dan wrote:I zapped that guy a couple of months ago. I am not certain why you all have been so patient when it has been obvious what he is up to. Didn't someone say he has been kicked off of another forum for his abuse?
Banned from Bladeforums for general knuckleheadedness, yes.
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], JD Spydo and 9 guests