KaliGMan?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
OldHoosier62

Re: KaliGMan?

Post by OldHoosier62 »

Chad, did you get my email with Kurt's contact info???
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Chad... Hit me up and I'll put you in touch with KaliGman No Problem.....Doc:)
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

OldHoosier62 wrote:Chad, did you get my email with Kurt's contact info???
Roger that OldHoosier62...thank you!
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Dr. Snubnose wrote:Chad... Hit me up and I'll put you in touch with KaliGman No Problem.....Doc:)
SSifu...will do.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Hey to all those who chimed in, I REALLY appreciate the back up.

Thanks my Knifebrothers!!!
KaliGman

Post by KaliGman »

Hi, Guys.

Thanks, Doc, for getting Chad in contact with me. We had a nice phone conversation today. :D

I have been busy and promoted a couple of times since my Ohio work. I was up in the Northern Virginia/DC area for a couple years and did have a chance to have dinner with Mike Janich and Kristi Hunter a time or two when they were in the area, but that was about as close as I got to "forum contact" for awhile. I am now in Illinois, around the Springfield area, and am working for a boss who supports my martial arts activities, so I may be able to be a bit more active here and elsewhere. My website and YouTube videos have not been updated in a couple years, as I was in a situation where I was kind of encouraged to be very low profile outside of work activities. I am still training and still working in law enforcement, so, if anybody has a request for a video topic or two, let me know. I do need to update my Internet presence.

Thanks for the kind words.

Jon
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Great to see you post on the spy forum again Jon, congrats on the promotions..hope to see more of you here... (Now that I'm back lol)... That goes for you too Chad!!!! Love you guys! God Bless...Doc:)
Donut

Post by Donut »

Well, you're probably still the only one who made a video on Self Defense with the Balance. :)
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

KaliGman wrote:Hi, Guys.

Thanks, Doc, for getting Chad in contact with me. We had a nice phone conversation today. :D

I have been busy and promoted a couple of times since my Ohio work. I was up in the Northern Virginia/DC area for a couple years and did have a chance to have dinner with Mike Janich and Kristi Hunter a time or two when they were in the area, but that was about as close as I got to "forum contact" for awhile. I am now in Illinois, around the Springfield area, and am working for a boss who supports my martial arts activities, so I may be able to be a bit more active here and elsewhere. My website and YouTube videos have not been updated in a couple years, as I was in a situation where I was kind of encouraged to be very low profile outside of work activities. I am still training and still working in law enforcement, so, if anybody has a request for a video topic or two, let me know. I do need to update my Internet presence.

Thanks for the kind words.

Jon
As always, one step ahead this guy! :cool:

Jon, thank you for your time, it was great talking with you. Just be safe, the internet ain't going nowhere. And to SSifu for giving me the intel to connect with Jon. I meant what I said in my email to you SSifu.

ALSO, thank to all here who helped...you guys are great, don't EVER change up on me.
Much love and Aloha!!!
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Donut wrote:Well, you're probably still the only one who made a video on Self Defense with the Balance. :)
I smell Donuts..?

Oh.

:D :p :D !!!

Hey brother, and add to that the only vid I know of doing SD with the Lava! :cool:

See ya knifebro!
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Dr. Snubnose wrote:Great to see you post on the spy forum again Jon, congrats on the promotions..hope to see more of you here... (Now that I'm back lol)... That goes for you too Chad!!!! Love you guys! God Bless...Doc:)
+1!!!

Roger that SSifu...will be in touch, hopefully more around here.
God bless and we got this eh? :cool:
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

DAYWALKER wrote:
Donut wrote:Well, you're probably still the only one who made a video on Self Defense with the Balance. :)
I smell Donuts..?

Oh.

Hey brother, and add to that the only vid I know of doing SD with the Lava! :cool:

See ya knifebro!
And a Schempp Tuff as well
Donut

Post by Donut »

DAYWALKER wrote:
I smell Donuts..?

Oh.

See ya knifebro!
This is where I draw the line.

If you're a legit SD person on youtube, you WILL have a video with the Lava! Everyone else is just an amateur. Freaking noobs. :p
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Lol
KaliGman

Post by KaliGman »

Well, there is a lot of quick little silat stuff you can do with a Balance, if you know what you are doing :D .

If you think that video was interesting, you ought to see some of the things I am doing with a little titanium claw/ring that Mickey Yurco made for me a couple years ago.

Nice to see you around, Donut.
Ed Schempp

Post by Ed Schempp »

Like many in law enforcement the job is 24-7 depending on need, and the need seems to grow. I'm glad that you are finding the time to train and participate in the forums, we all learn and enjoy your informed point of view. Good to hear from you....Take Care...Ed