Jade Helm 15

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
wrdwrght

Re: Jade Helm 15

Post by wrdwrght »

Presenting Jade Helm 15 as here is an anti-government act. Being anti-government is many things, not least political. I thought this forum was to be a refuge from political stuff.
-Marc (pocketing an S110V Native5 today)

“When science changes its opinion, it didn’t lie to you. It learned more.”
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

Presenting Jade Helm 15 as here is an anti-government act. Being anti-government is many things, not least political. I thought this forum was to be a refuge from political stuff.
Negative, though some of my posts talking about the ongoing corruption of our government by the deceitful, bigoted, anti American slimy leftoids came close. :)

Perhaps we can get a room here like the leading universities are using now to calm and reassure students who are traumatized by other people who have differing viewpoints. Maybe pictures of puppies, some cat funnies that don't look dangerous to the cats, stuff like that.

We can practice dealing with others as infants who need to be re-assured and protected from the hard cold world as there is a lot of them coming of age now who have been dealt with like pampered children who just need to be cared for by someone.... And when things don't go their way they have had pretty good luck with tantrums so far.

I laugh at how much they pay the universities to treat them like this. Debt? No problem. Demand the government do something about it. :)

Oh. Is this too political too? My bad.
RanCoWeAla

Post by RanCoWeAla »

Whatever happened to Mitary training exercises taking place on Mitary Reservations and out of the puplic eye. This is all just a little too crazy and even though I spent 27 years in the Military I no longer trust the Mitary myself. I keep reading where Obama has purged the Military of over 200 high ranking Officers who spoke against anything he suggested. Then recently I have seen convoy after convoy of troops traveling from Fort Banning to Fort McClellan for training and the only thing at Ft. McClellan is the DHS. And too after discovering that The Military Police now are under the authority of the DHS and are being trained to confiscate weapons from private citizens in times of natural disasters and civil unrest I don't think these kids in there now would hesitate to fire on U.S Citizens.
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

RanCoWeAla wrote:Thanks for some good replies Gentlemen. We definitely need to keep a close watch on this thing. I was looking yesterday and there is so much on you tube already that you could never find the end of it. I think this is the real thing or a rehearsal for the real thing. The real mystery is why Walmart closed five super centers within this same area and gave 500-600 people walking papers with a five hour notice if this really is the case. There is a video online that supposedly was taken by a Lady and her teen age Daughter who went to the pharmacy of one of the stores which was the only thing left in the store and they were stopped at the door by a Deputy Sheriff and two Walmart associates and questioned. She said the store had been totally gutted so I'm thinking field hospital or holding are for non comformants. And wonder how many hundreds of millions Walmart is getting out of this
Is this the same lady and daughter that were abducted by aliens and probed with long surgical instruments before being released in a field of crop circles in Kansas? And the same 600 ex-Walmart employees summarily dismissed who have never said a word to anyone about it? Maybe they have been abducted by the invading Chinese army and are incarcerated in the former grocery section of a stealth-Mart, err..., I mean Walmart.

Yeah, I'm going to "keep an eye" on the United States military just in case they want to capture me and ship me off to Kenya or somewhere (better than being stuck forever in Walmart). I will be packing my Tenacious, so they better watch out.

This reminds me of all of those doomsday preachers who forecast the day of judgement, when the world will suddenly end and all unbelievers in their brand of religion will be suitably punished. Never happens, but that doesn't stop them from believing it. Something just went wrong, or they miscalculated, or big Pharma conspiracy or something.

Sheesh...
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

The Mastiff wrote:
Negative, though some of my posts talking about the ongoing corruption of our government by the deceitful, bigoted, anti American slimy leftoids came close. :)

Perhaps we can get a room here like the leading universities are using now to calm and reassure students who are traumatized by other people who have differing viewpoints. Maybe pictures of puppies, some cat funnies that don't look dangerous to the cats, stuff like that.

We can practice dealing with others as infants who need to be re-assured and protected from the hard cold world as there is a lot of them coming of age now who have been dealt with like pampered children who just need to be cared for by someone.... And when things don't go their way they have had pretty good luck with tantrums so far.

I laugh at how much they pay the universities to treat them like this. Debt? No problem. Demand the government do something about it. :)

Oh. Is this too political too? My bad.
That there is a lot of anger, Mastiff. You must be one tyrannized American.

Enkidude

Post by Enkidude »

This is about as silly is all those people who think the government is spying on us...oh wait a second...
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

Enkidude wrote:This is about as silly is all those people who think the government is spying on us...oh wait a second...
Oh, wait yet another second. We the People can still vote out the bums who let the spying occur, you know, in the name of the Global War on Terror...

TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Stepping in with a little reminder... I know new members might not be aware as we haven't re-posted our rules since the forum conversion (working on that), but others are aware of our request that political discussions not be brought into our forum. Politics and religion. We have a global community and we represent a wide variety of beliefs. Please keep that in mind if this discussion continues.
There is nothing more important than this one day.
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

Thanks, Taz. Ever the voice of reason.

The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

That there is a lot of anger, Mastiff. You must be one tyrannized American.
No anger. It's amusement and sarcasm mostly. Just doesn't translate well online. These are all points taken from articles/opinion pieces in major American publications within the last three days. It's difficult to distinguish if the writers are serious or just trying to get their quota of words filled.

Typically when I post smiles I'm not angry just for future reference. If I felt Tyrannized I probably would be angry. You might have been closer if you brought up disgusted instead of Tyrannized or Angry.

I'd guess you feel more anger from your underlying tone. There's that projection I was talking about. Perhaps stemming from not having control over what others say or do. As in, "your impotence angers you". :)
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Really?
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

The OP might have included this link: http://www.factcheck.org/2015/05/jade-h ... rtial-law/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RanCoWeAla

Post by RanCoWeAla »

Just keep watching
RanCoWeAla

Post by RanCoWeAla »

And search for "Latest on Jade Helm 15" every day.
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

So far no trying to force people off their land or use it despite not having permission.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/29060122 ... says-mayor

Personally I don't think I'd hesitate to give them permission if it was me, and I was assured there would be no training house searches, etc. That would be too creepy for me but my land would be no problem.

When I was in the Army in Germany the US government was pretty good about paying for damage to crops or other types of damage tanks and PC's can do without even knowing.

Best I can tell there is no large armored formations in Jade Helm. Maybe some small groups playing opfor but that's a guess.

Joe
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

I used to dismiss "conspiracy theories."

Then about 10 years ago I had an interesting experience.

I attended an event in Washington DC. My best estimate of the crowd size was between 500,000 and 1,500,000 people. I am absolutely certain there were not less than half a million people on the capitol mall for this event. It was impossible to get a hotel room in DC that weekend because to the number of visitors.

When I returned home, I read the news reports on this event. It reported the crowd size as "tens of thousands" and dismissed the gathering as "a small group" of people on the political fringe. The event was dismissed and under reported by sources as various as MSNBC, NPR and Fox News, who are supposedly on different ends of the political spectrum.

I've never viewed the media coverage of anything the same again. My faith that things are just as everyone "knows" they are was completely broken by that experience.

Is there some plan in motion to train troops to occupy Texas? Heck, I don't know. But I do know, for sure, that I don't trust the "respectable" "main stream" media to tell me the truth about anything.
RanCoWeAla

Post by RanCoWeAla »

*EDITED*
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

And on that note, this thread is closed. Political discussion is not welcome on our forum. There are plenty of other places to discuss politics. If you feel compelled to discuss politics... this isn't the place.
There is nothing more important than this one day.