Page 94 of 139

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:44 am
by TkoK83Spy
Now you have me browsing these Bestech knives. I'm digging the blade shape of the Barracuda! They do look like pretty nice knives, just not using premium steels.

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:26 pm
by MacLaren
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:44 am
Now you have me browsing these Bestech knives. I'm digging the blade shape of the Barracuda! They do look like pretty nice knives, just not using premium steels.
D2 is a good steel imo.
Not a premium like 204p or 20cv, or even s30v, but still a good decent steel!
Rick, the build quality and action on the flippers could easily pass for a $200 knife imo. ( well, $150-$185 for sure lol! :D )
Solidly built with a very smooth action indeed.
p.s. I really like the Rhino too. :D

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:15 pm
by VashHash
Image

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:38 am
by kirilpetkov
Image

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:59 am
by A.S.
Angler

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:40 am
by Ankerson
Image

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:00 am
by James Y
Ankerson wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:40 am
Image
The small Inkosi is a great knife. I like mine enough that I hope to get a large Inkosi one day. I prefer the small Inkosi to my small 21, and the Inkosi design over the Sebenza in general.

Jim

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:37 am
by bearfacedkiller
Image

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:22 am
by MacLaren
Bestech Fanga ($80)
Could easily pass for a $250 if the steel was a premium!
Imo, this is even better than the Swordfish!
Man, incredibly well built and smooth as freakin silk!
Talk about value........
And, these Eastern European designers make the most badazz blades man! Between the Polish guy that designed this Fanga and the Sinkovich designs at ZT, the are just NASTY
Bestech is killin it, lol.....
Lol, lemme back that $250 statement up ....she ain't hardly nice enough to pass for that, but still just a helluva deal for $80
Honestly, this Bestech is so nice for the money it's hard not to get a little giddy about it lol. She ain't hardly polished-.nice enough to pass for a $250 knife, premium steel or not. But, still really nice though.
Image
Image
Image

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:18 pm
by VooDooChild
Cold steel tuff lite.
I just got it and wow do I love this little cheap/beater/work/tank/tactical razorblade. First cheap non spyderco to impress me since I started carrying spyderco. Its like a poor mans q-ball, or a really poor mans delica wharncliffe. I will snag a couple more on my next knife purchase.

I kinda wish they had an xl version.

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:22 pm
by James Y
MacLaren wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:22 am
Bestech Fanga ($80)
Could easily pass for a $250 if the steel was a premium!
Imo, this is even better than the Swordfish!
Man, incredibly well built and smooth as freakin silk!
Talk about value........
And, these Eastern European designers make the most badazz blades man! Between the Polish guy that designed this Fanga and the Sinkovich designs at ZT, the are just NASTY
Bestech is killin it, lol.....
Lol, lemme back that $250 statement up ....she ain't hardly nice enough to pass for that, but still just a helluva deal for $80
Honestly, this Bestech is so nice for the money it's hard not to get a little giddy about it lol. She ain't hardly polished-.nice enough to pass for a $250 knife, premium steel or not. But, still really nice though.
Image
Image
Image
That's an interesting and cool-looking clip point blade there. In the second photo, the blade appears to be of thicker stock than is evident in the first photo.

Jim

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:17 pm
by bearrowland
I was just going to say that I love that cleaver shaped blade!!

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm
by MacLaren
James Y wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:22 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:22 am
Bestech Fanga ($80)
Could easily pass for a $250 if the steel was a premium!
Imo, this is even better than the Swordfish!
Man, incredibly well built and smooth as freakin silk!
Talk about value........
And, these Eastern European designers make the most badazz blades man! Between the Polish guy that designed this Fanga and the Sinkovich designs at ZT, the are just NASTY
Bestech is killin it, lol.....
Lol, lemme back that $250 statement up ....she ain't hardly nice enough to pass for that, but still just a helluva deal for $80
Honestly, this Bestech is so nice for the money it's hard not to get a little giddy about it lol. She ain't hardly polished-.nice enough to pass for a $250 knife, premium steel or not. But, still really nice though.
Image
Image
Image
That's an interesting and cool-looking clip point blade there. In the second photo, the blade appears to be of thicker stock than is evident in the first photo.

Jim
It sure is James. But, that clip point is very nasty indeed.
I love it. A pig sticker to be sure :D

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:49 pm
by MacLaren
bearrowland wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:17 pm
I was just going to say that I love that cleaver shaped blade!!
Lol, yup. I like that Cleaver too. But, that clip point just blew it out of the water, for me anyways :eek:

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:29 pm
by James Y
MacLaren wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm
James Y wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:22 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:22 am
Bestech Fanga ($80)
Could easily pass for a $250 if the steel was a premium!
Imo, this is even better than the Swordfish!
Man, incredibly well built and smooth as freakin silk!
Talk about value........
And, these Eastern European designers make the most badazz blades man! Between the Polish guy that designed this Fanga and the Sinkovich designs at ZT, the are just NASTY
Bestech is killin it, lol.....
Lol, lemme back that $250 statement up ....she ain't hardly nice enough to pass for that, but still just a helluva deal for $80
Honestly, this Bestech is so nice for the money it's hard not to get a little giddy about it lol. She ain't hardly polished-.nice enough to pass for a $250 knife, premium steel or not. But, still really nice though.
Image
Image
Image
That's an interesting and cool-looking clip point blade there. In the second photo, the blade appears to be of thicker stock than is evident in the first photo.

Jim
It sure is James. But, that clip point is very nasty indeed.
I love it. A pig sticker to be sure :D
Absolutely! Strength AND piercing power!

Jim

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm
by PeaceInOurTime
Image

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:16 pm
by Ankerson
James Y wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:00 am
Ankerson wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:40 am
Image
The small Inkosi is a great knife. I like mine enough that I hope to get a large Inkosi one day. I prefer the small Inkosi to my small 21, and the Inkosi design over the Sebenza in general.

Jim

Nothing really like a CRK. :)

I like to have one around all the time that I EDC.

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:28 am
by bearrowland
Vic Spartan
IMG_20200118_045744.jpg

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:55 pm
by murphjd25
Image

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:45 am
by TkoK83Spy
Resized_20200114_091514.jpeg