What "Other" is in your pocket???

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
User avatar
MichaelScott
Member
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 am
Location: Southern Colorado

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby MichaelScott » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:27 pm

Image

Great Eastern Cutlery Dixie Stockman #82 Northfield with Elderberry Jigged bone scale covers.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2411
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby murphjd25 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:15 pm

MichaelScott wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:27 pm
Image

Great Eastern Cutlery Dixie Stockman #82 Northfield with Elderberry Jigged bone scale covers.
Excellent choice! I’m thinking about getting one next, theirs only a couple left from what I can tell. I absolutely love the 81!
Image
Josh

User avatar
MichaelScott
Member
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 am
Location: Southern Colorado

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby MichaelScott » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:38 am

Traditional pocket knives has one or two. Maybe DLT. I have had a couple of Possum Skinners but the blade options on the Stockman is hard to beat. A little thicker and heavier than the PS but certainly not objectionable. It already bit me so it is an official keeper.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2411
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby murphjd25 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Image
Josh

User avatar
Red
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:53 am

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby Red » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:18 am

MichaelScott wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:27 pm
Image

Great Eastern Cutlery Dixie Stockman #82 Northfield with Elderberry Jigged bone scale covers.
Wow, very nice.
I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs.

User avatar
Red
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:53 am

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby Red » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 am

2EE36693-7A68-448D-AC51-F75A50616D06.jpeg
I got the ZT solely because I am an NCIS fan and its what Gibbs uses on the show. It’s a tank and other than the weight, I like it alot. Its different than my normal edc blades and I love my Spyderco's but its nice to switch it up sometimes.
I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs.

prndltech
Member
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:53 am
Location: Austin, Texas

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby prndltech » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:53 am

Red wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 am
2EE36693-7A68-448D-AC51-F75A50616D06.jpeg

I got the ZT solely because I am an NCIS fan and its what Gibbs uses on the show. It’s a tank and other than the weight, I like it alot. Its different than my normal edc blades and I love my Spyderco's but its nice to switch it up sometimes.

SWEET!

That’s one I regret selling. Maybe one day I’ll get another. When I moved I had packed up all my blades and that TS 0350 was my only knife for a couple weeks.
- Shannon

User avatar
Red
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:53 am

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby Red » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:01 am

prndltech wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:53 am
Red wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 am
2EE36693-7A68-448D-AC51-F75A50616D06.jpeg

I got the ZT solely because I am an NCIS fan and its what Gibbs uses on the show. It’s a tank and other than the weight, I like it alot. Its different than my normal edc blades and I love my Spyderco's but its nice to switch it up sometimes.

SWEET!

That’s one I regret selling. Maybe one day I’ll get another. When I moved I had packed up all my blades and that TS 0350 was my only knife for a couple weeks.
I really like it also, Its a tank. Knifeworks has the plain one for $119 right now. Thinking about grabbing a back up. The coating on the tiger stripe model is really tough, very happy with it.
I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs.

prndltech
Member
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:53 am
Location: Austin, Texas

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby prndltech » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:08 am

Red wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:01 am
prndltech wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:53 am
Red wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 am
2EE36693-7A68-448D-AC51-F75A50616D06.jpeg

I got the ZT solely because I am an NCIS fan and its what Gibbs uses on the show. It’s a tank and other than the weight, I like it alot. Its different than my normal edc blades and I love my Spyderco's but its nice to switch it up sometimes.

SWEET!

That’s one I regret selling. Maybe one day I’ll get another. When I moved I had packed up all my blades and that TS 0350 was my only knife for a couple weeks.
I really like it also, Its a tank. Knifeworks has the plain one for $119 right now. Thinking about grabbing a back up. The coating on the tiger stripe model is really tough, very happy with it.
I really did like that knife
- Shannon

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 7474
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby MacLaren » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:28 am

Gator Belly TFF-H :D
Image
Image

User avatar
Red
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:53 am

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby Red » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:02 am

Never seen anything like that before, great pics!
I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs.

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 7474
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby MacLaren » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:35 am

Red wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:02 am
Never seen anything like that before, great pics!
Thank you :) - Starry Night :D
Image

User avatar
Higher
Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:39 am
Contact:

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby Higher » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:37 am

Very cool pictures!
Sorry for my English. I use a translator sometimes. Viacheslav
need_more_spyderco_again

1002R-SER C08S C10 slightly more than 10 different C11PS C12GS C12SBK2 C14SBK C17PSYL C20BGMPS C21S C22CFPE C28P C29PET C36 about 5 different C40GP C41PPN C51GPFG C54GPBN C55GP C58GPFG C59CFP C60GP C63GPS C63GP3 C65CFP C66PBK3 C73GPS C74GPS C75P3 C77PBL C79PSBK C81GPCMO2 C83GP2 C85GP2 C88SYL C90PBK C90PGRE C91PBK C94 about 10 different C95GP2 C101PBL2 C103GP C105GP2 C106SYL C106PBK C109BKP C109SLP C111GP C113CFPE C116 C118SBK C122GP C123CFP C123TIP C123GPBL C123WDP C126GPFG C129GP C130GP C131CFP C133P C134CFP C135GP C136GP C137P C138P C139GP C140GP C141CFP C142GP C143GP C144GP C145GP C147CFP C148GP C149GP C150GP C152CFP C153GP C154PBK C156GPBN C157GTIP C158TIP C159GFP C162SBK C164GPBN C168GP C173GP C174GP C223PBBK C239GPOR LYL3HB
C07 slightly more than 20 different

MacLaren
Member
Posts: 7474
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby MacLaren » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:41 am

Higher wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:37 am
Very cool pictures!
Thank you :)
I'll get some better ones up later in the MKT TFF-H thread. Gonna compare it to the Fat Daddy

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2411
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby murphjd25 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:03 pm

This Osage Orange 81 is awesome.
Image
Last edited by murphjd25 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2411
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby murphjd25 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Double tap
Josh

User avatar
MichaelScott
Member
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 am
Location: Southern Colorado

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby MichaelScott » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:58 pm

Red wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 am
2EE36693-7A68-448D-AC51-F75A50616D06.jpeg

I got the ZT solely because I am an NCIS fan and its what Gibbs uses on the show. It’s a tank and other than the weight, I like it alot. Its different than my normal edc blades and I love my Spyderco's but its nice to switch it up sometimes.
I had the plain blade one a few years ago. A real beast!
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation

User avatar
Red
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:53 am

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby Red » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:07 pm

MichaelScott wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:58 pm
Red wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 am
2EE36693-7A68-448D-AC51-F75A50616D06.jpeg

I got the ZT solely because I am an NCIS fan and its what Gibbs uses on the show. It’s a tank and other than the weight, I like it alot. Its different than my normal edc blades and I love my Spyderco's but its nice to switch it up sometimes.
I had the plain blade one a few years ago. A real beast!
It really is, left my keys at home to the parts shed at work, used it today to “jimmy the lock” ended up carving the base-plate/striker assy right out of the door and still shaving sharp!
I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs.

User avatar
The Duke of Calgary
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:26 am

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby The Duke of Calgary » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:18 am

I often carry one of these in a leather or denim slip for times when i want something that looks a bit more personable than my usual choices
Image
consider the little critters in life.. they don't know that they're ugly. I think thats pretty funny.

User avatar
JustinB
Member
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: What "Other" is in your pocket???

Postby JustinB » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:49 pm

Large insingo 'benza today :D
Image
Image
Justin :spyder:


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests