Self Healing Methods

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
shorane

Self Healing Methods

Post by shorane »

Hi,

Is there anyone here who has healed themselves from negative energy? If yes, then but techniques did you followed?

Shorane
defenestrate

Re: Self Healing Methods

Post by defenestrate »

Meditation helps. Also, engaging yourself in your interests helps to normalize your energy. Is there a specific feeling the energy is causing in you?
O,just,O

Post by O,just,O »

shorane wrote:Hi,

If yes, then but techniques did you followed?

Shorane
I know that this answer is a bit taboo here but you have asked a serious question regarding your life.
The blood of Jesus is the only way. All the new age stuff will only mask the problem & at the same time dig you deeper into negatives.
O.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

O,just,O wrote:

Shorane
I know that this answer is a bit taboo here but you have asked a serious question regarding your life.
The blood of Jesus is the only way. All the new age stuff will only mask the problem & at the same time dig you deeper into negatives.
O.
+1
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

O,just,O wrote:

Shorane
O.[/quote

AMEN! Thank you!

Thank God for the precious blood of the LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Raylas

Post by Raylas »

I would disagree with the idea that simply converting to a particular religion will resolve the entire issue. While it MAY expand your social circle, it won't effect the underlying causes of your ailments. If you wish to do so, you may. Perhaps it will work, but I wouldn't rely on such things alone.

What I would suggest, in all honesty, is to talk to a medical professional. A doctor, not a healer or shaman or anything like that. Talk to a doctor, get a referral to a psychiatrist. They can tell you what the root cause of any problems you may have are, and they can help you to fix them.

Try whatever you feel is best, whatever it may be.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

First thing- Good news: Acknowledging that you have an issue and the will to make a difference is half the battle.

Take a look at Cognitive Behavioural Therapy- it's useful technique for considering and dealing with PTSD, anxiety, depression and other issues. It may work for you (it has done for me).....But like most of the really valuable techniques, you'll need initial guidance by a mental health professional to get you headed in the right direction then you'll need the self-motivation to keep working on it every day.

It's a way of managing your negative thoughts by dealing with them in a rational fashion.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Cognitive- ... ction.aspx" target="_blank

And it's my personal belief that the Lord helps those who first help themselves ;)
adson3492

Post by adson3492 »

I have a Daniel Fairly backpacker with a carbide blade sandwiched in Ti. I haven't put it through any torture testing, but it is working so far.
You can easily check out our best quality Brain Dumps.com exam dumps prepare you well for the real fit.edu exam. You can also get success in real exam of C4090-451 dumps .
kiwisailor

Post by kiwisailor »

May I suggest yoga + meditation + outdoor exercise ?
Works for me. Love the Endorphin kick. (ok, I'm also a knife addict)
Cheers, Wayne
Crazy Fox

Post by Crazy Fox »

First of all, stop eating meat. Fish is okay, but only during the vernal equinox when the sun's energy is at it's highest frequency (127.7 JigaOhms) or during winter (if you are a Leo or Pisces) if you remember to hang a seaweed bouquet above the table while you eat. Also, you can often retransition bad vibes in your environment with a few tasteful positive harmonics crystals. Here is a picture of my tastefully decorated living room:

... okay, I'm just joking :D

Seriously, there are lots of great suggestions here. I've met a few people in my life who found salvation through Jesus and it literally saved their lives. I've found meditation useful at times, but more often I just take some time to appreciate the good things in my life and try to support those things more. Also, if you don't eat well and don't exercise your mental health will suffer, so keep an eye on what you eat (and drink) and your activity for a week or so.