Bricks and mortar stores in NC anyone ?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Bladekeeper

Bricks and mortar stores in NC anyone ?

Post by Bladekeeper »

Anyone point me in the direction of some bricks and mortar stores in the Wilmington area of NC ?.
Or some well known stores stocking the spyder ? Looked at Walmart only a few Kershaws.
Lowes - nothing have heard Costco may have from previous posts here but appreciate any pointers .
ATB guys be lucky , BK.
Clip

Post by Clip »

Bladekeeper, I'm working down in Southport and found nothing down here so far.
Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, Cruwear MT12, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Squeak, Manix 83mm, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, VG10 Jester, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I have purchased from Extreme Outfitters in Jacksonville before. They unfortunately have no Spydies, but have a friendly staff and lots of other great gear.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Bladekeeper

Post by Bladekeeper »

Thanks guys have to keep looking checked a army surplus store in Jacksonville at the weekend just KA - BAR and a few other basics .
Hopefully find something soon maybe check some pawn stores just my OCD usually prevents me purchasing anything other than A1 condition ;)
Wdr65

Post by Wdr65 »

Jim's pawn and guns on oleander drive has a few. There was a Para 1 SE in there the last time I went but its been at least six months. They are high though. I honestly can't think of many places around that I've been able to look at them in person. I can steer you around a few places in Raleigh but closer to home not so much.

(edit) Just saw your last post. The ones at Jim's were new stock. You might also try one stop cop shop on market street.
Bladekeeper

Post by Bladekeeper »

Wdr65 wrote:Jim's pawn and guns on oleander drive has a few. There was a Para 1 SE in there the last time I went but its been at least six months. They are high though. I honestly can't think of many places around that I've been able to look at them in person. I can steer you around a few places in Raleigh but closer to home not so much.

(edit) Just saw your last post. The ones at Jim's were new stock. You might also try one stop cop shop on market street.
Thnx wdr65 ill stop by at jims the $ point may seem good to me as I'm used to paying uk prices ;) .
Great area btw friendly people laid back atmosphere , really surprised .
The uk seems so hostile and tense compared to where I am now , very refreshing will checkout the one stop ATB B.K .