Did anybody attend the USN Gathering 5 in Vegas?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
SpyderNut

Did anybody attend the USN Gathering 5 in Vegas?

Post by SpyderNut »

Just curious if any of the Forumites (especially those out West) had any feedback on the USN G5 Show this weekend. I would have loved to have gone, but Vegas is a fur piece from home. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
dialex

Post by dialex »

I think you are a bit too soon at the party, since the USN gathering didn't start yet ;)
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

dialex wrote:I think you are a bit too soon at the party, since the USN gathering didn't start yet ;)
I'm confused... I was pretty sure that the G5 started on Thursday (Aug. 29) and ran through Aug. 31. :confused:
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Stuart Ackerman

Post by Stuart Ackerman »

SpyderNut wrote:I'm confused... I was pretty sure that the G5 started on Thursday (Aug. 29) and ran through Aug. 31. :confused:
Correct...
dialex

Post by dialex »

oops... my mistake, sorry :o
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.