Don't think wife's dog (Sawyer) will go hungry :)

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
jackknifeh

Don't think wife's dog (Sawyer) will go hungry :)

Post by jackknifeh »

jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Kool!! And they grow way to fast!! John
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

He's 3-1/2 now right Jack?
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

xceptnl wrote:He's 3-1/2 now right Jack?

That's exactly right plus about a week. Dang, how did you guess that close? I remember I had his picture with how old he was for about a year in my signature. Wait??? Are you stalking us??? :D I just checked outside and I didn't see you in your car watching with binoculars. :D

Gotta say I like having him around.

Jack
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

jackknifeh wrote:That's exactly right plus about a week. Dang, how did you guess that close? I remember I had his picture with how old he was for about a year in my signature. Wait??? Are you stalking us??? :D I just checked outside and I didn't see you in your car watching with binoculars. :D

Gotta say I like having him around.

Jack
What me... in the driveway.. no it is some other guy fondling his knives waiting for someone to modify them? Seriously I remembered your signature from a while back and my little one just turned 4. Cute kid, hopefully a wooden dragonfly is in his future soon. I am staining the handles on mine currently and planning to try to carve / stain the blade to look like damascus. We will see how it goes. I am obviously going to try to use a dragonfly to carve my sons first dragonfly.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
noseoil

Post by noseoil »

Looks like a dog with table manners, nice!
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Cute. Good pictures Jack. Save them.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

noseoil wrote:Looks like a dog with table manners, nice!
Normally a dog this size may scare some people. When they want to give him a milk bone or something a dog may take it more aggressively than the person is comfortable with. The person, because he/she is scared may jerk their hand back. Then the dog might become faster at trying to grab it, then the person gets more scared. If you just hold your hand still and let the dog take the snack they will become calmer. When feeding my dog (Tasha) you actually have to shove the snack in her mouth. She opens her mouth a bit and that's all. You have to push the food in there. Well, unless it's Christmas ham or something really good. :) Now Jackson (pictures above) is not scared. BUT BUT BUT, we need to watch him around other dogs when we don't know how the dog is. He may just assume other dogs are like ours.
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

I find that the bigger the dog, the calmer and easier to handle it is.

It's the little 5lbs yappers I have a problem with. So far I've only come across 3 dogs that I didn't want to get close to, all 3 chihuahua's. The last one would have been just as happy to take my finger off as look at me.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.