New addtion to the family

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
kbuzbee

Post by kbuzbee »

Tank wrote:I was hiking with Tank one day several years ago and passed a couple on the trail who asked me if he was a bear,, I jokingly said yes and went about my hike,, a little while later I ranger pulled up on us in his truck and started laughing.. apparently that couple went back down to the ranger station and told him there was a guy up on the trail with a bear on a leash. Had a good laugh at that one for sure.
Great story! ;)

Congrats on the addition.

Does he have his own Spyderco yet?

Ken
玉鋼
BAL

Post by BAL »

kbuzbee wrote:Great story! ;)

Congrats on the addition.

Does he have his own Spyderco yet?

Ken
I think Cosmo needs a Tuff.
Tank

Post by Tank »

kbuzbee wrote: Does he have his own Spyderco yet?

Ken
He is patiently waiting for the Native 5 forum knife :rolleyes:
BAL wrote: I know how much Tank meant to you, so I am happy to see that Cosmo is starting out so well.
We have 7 dogs now, but we lost a beloved german shepherd several years back and there isn't
a day that goes by that I don't think of her at some point in time.
Bal, fortunately Tank is still with us,, getting ready to be 12 in a few months and still pretty healthy. We lost our other boy back in Oct. and just like you not a day goes by that I don't think about that kid.
-John
BAL

Post by BAL »

Tank wrote:

Bal, fortunately Tank is still with us,, getting ready to be 12 in a few months and still pretty healthy. We lost our other boy back in Oct. and just like you not a day goes by that I don't think about that kid.
Sorry for the confusion, I remembered that you had lost a family member, happy to hear that Tank is still
rockin and rollin. I love my dogs more than I do most people, they are always there for you when you
need them.
diny123

Post by diny123 »

Great!!Congrats..And the dog looks very scary for me..But i think it will be like a body guard to your family..So serious!!