Long Awaited..........

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

Hi, what are your thoughts on the knife now that you have had it for while. I am thinking about getting one, the blade looks a little trendy to me.
MadRookie

Post by MadRookie »

Built like a tank - really solid.
Phenomenal edge retention.
Although slightly big - weighs okish as EDC.
Very smooth opening.
Just love it!

Get one.

:)
BAL

Post by BAL »

Not to be negative, I understand the appeal as well, and congrats to anyone that has one.
But these have never impressed me. I don't like flipper knifes and the shape isn't anything
special. And where's the hole in the blade, seriously, I can't buy a knife without a hole. I
can't use any of my old ones with a hole
MadRookie

Post by MadRookie »

Of course, we understand that it boils down to personal preference, likes & dislikes.......

;) ;) :D
BAL

Post by BAL »

MadRookie wrote:Of course, we understand that it boils down to personal preference, likes & dislikes.......

;) ;) :D
And that's why they make so many, and we are the benefactors. I have also seen some knives that
I didn't like at all when I first saw them, and then the more and more that I looked at them and people
talked about them and posted oictures, they start to get in your head and the next thing that you know,
you are standing there holding one. .... So quit posting pics of knives that I don't think that I like. :)