Martial Blade Camp 2013 - who is going?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
G-Solutions

Martial Blade Camp 2013 - who is going?

Post by G-Solutions »

Just signed up for Martial Blade Camp this year. Who else is going?

Cheers,

Uli
Uli Gebhard
www.gebhardsolutions.com

MBC Study Group Leader Southern CA

Even if you're on the right track - you get run over if you just sit there (Will Rogers)
2edgesword

Post by 2edgesword »

Enjoy Uli! I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a wonderful opportunity to train with Mike J., his crew in Colorado and some of the other instructors/practitioners from across the country. Beyond that the Rockies are awesome.
Certified Instructor - Martial Blade Concepts

"The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men, and if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it possible an empire can rise without His aid?" Benjamin Franklin
G-Solutions

Post by G-Solutions »

Looking forward to it bigtime... I've been interested in going ever since I had my first training with Mike in Prescott... this is the first time that things line up so that I can go.

Will you be there too?
Uli Gebhard
www.gebhardsolutions.com

Even if you're on the right track - you get run over if you just sit there (Will Rogers)
2edgesword

Post by 2edgesword »

Unfortunately for health reasons I won't be going to the camp. It's the first one I've missed since 2005 but my consolation is going to the MBC training in Virginia Beach in November.
Certified Instructor - Martial Blade Concepts

"The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men, and if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it possible an empire can rise without His aid?" Benjamin Franklin
G-Solutions

Post by G-Solutions »

All the best for a full recovery... I'll spread the word about the Camp at our next training group in July...

Cheers!
Uli Gebhard
www.gebhardsolutions.com

fifthprofession47

Post by fifthprofession47 »

I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting you, Uli.

Paul,

Sorry to hear you will miss this year, it's always a pleasure training with you!! Get well soon!!
"One is none and two is one"

Martial Blade Concepts - Certified Instructor

http://www.martialbladeconcepts.com/