a sufficient students to his heart

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
express23

a sufficient students to his heart

Post by express23 »

The car,Jerseys from china,driving to the Ajax youth academy, single Jie and treasure house has come to understand, called Ice Prince, apparently with Bergkamp temper is do not take the side of the just described Bergkamp on the pitch on performance.

Into the parking lot in the youth academy, Bergkamp stop the car, etc. single Jie and a treasure trove of get off, That face with pride: "Welcome to have a star known as the cradle of the DeToekomst with English, she meant is - the future! ............ Well, I first took you visit yts, and then take you to dinner! "

The original single-Jie and treasure trove of seeing yts, not how mind, after all, they had previously spent time in the place, but the luxury of the Black Dragon Jianye training base, can be heard Bergkamp say " "This word, when single-Jie hearts involuntary startled.

From Bergkamp expression, Cheap Nike jerseys,and Ajax youth academy name, single Jie could not help think of a lot of people and things about Ajax, the European Champions Cup, superstar ............

Everything should from this is called "future" yts started, right?

Pause, single Jie was abnormal carefully to the treasure-house, said: "three children, Bergkamp said the name of this youth training base, called the future! In my opinion, you should try to fight to stay in Ajax ! "

With Bergkamp side, Elilte nfl jerseys,single-Jie as a translator, Bergkamp said all relayed to a treasure trove of know, but single-Jie would think Bergkamp future "this Ajax youth Camp feelings seems too deep, because of his words, then, to say all the words of praise for "future", which seems a bit ............ Every potter praises suspect?

In fact, single-Jie really am wrong - as Ajax coach Van Basten indeed treasure trove of very interested, but he is definitely not the most hope treasure house to stay in Ajax, most treasure house can left to the people through the workout, is about "the future" for them, doing guided tours of the Ice Prince Bergkamp. I * reading

Bergkamp,Cheap nfl jerseys,became the coach of the Ajax youth academy, although he also wanted to know yourself all unreserved the yts teach young players can be up to 160 young players Green In training camp, he simply did not find a sufficient students to his heart.

Players want to follow a good coach studying more ability, but I do not know a good coach, but also want to be able to have a good student!

Until yesterday, cheap nhl jerseys wholesale,he looked at that period of recording video of a treasure trove of the game screen, Ice Prince Some depressed mood to stir up again.