abnormal cells

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
rosconey

abnormal cells

Post by rosconey »

just got the call- man im bummed -

not a good start to the new year
tr4022

Post by tr4022 »

Geez, when it rains, it pours, huh? You ARE have a shaking beginning of the new year, but stay strong, buddy, I'm sure things will only get better. Best wishes.

Tod
Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
Andy: Hey to Goober.
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

they come in 3's= so it aint over yet-lol
bh49

Post by bh49 »

sorry to hear this. You will fight it and win. You did this before.
Best wishes.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Sorry to hear :( Best wishes, prayers, etc.
SolidState

Post by SolidState »

Best wishes. I hope you have a good team of oncologists on your side.
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy
JD Spydo

Don't forget the Nutritional aspect of fighting health problems.

Post by JD Spydo »

I don't know the extent of what you are dealing with but this advice is good in about any situation dealing with health problems>> Whatever medical help you get don't overlook what nutrition can do for you. I personally know 2 people in my family who both beat terrible health problems by adjusting and modifying their diet and nutritional intake.

There is one website that I've learned a lot about nutrition in disease fighting. That is www.drday.com>> this lady is absolutely an incredible story of what good nutrition can do for you.

But don't stop there because there are a lot of good people out there that can help you in that area. GOD be with you and we all will be pulling for you.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
kbuzbee

Post by kbuzbee »

JD Spydo wrote:I don't know the extent of what you are dealing with but this advice is good in about any situation dealing with health problems>> Whatever medical help you get don't overlook what nutrition can do for you. I personally know 2 people in my family who both beat terrible health problems by adjusting and modifying their diet and nutritional intake.

There is one website that I've learned a lot about nutrition in disease fighting. That is www.drday.com>> this lady is absolutely an incredible story of what good nutrition can do for you.

But don't stop there because there are a lot of good people out there that can help you in that area. GOD be with you and we all will be pulling for you.
Excellent advise!

Prayers sent for a full recovery!

Ken
玉鋼
sharpguitarist

Post by sharpguitarist »

Hey Rosconey,
Sorry to hear that.
Stay strong and know that you'll be in all our thoughts.
Later,
Don
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.:rolleyes:
tortoise

Post by tortoise »

Now you're MORE in my prayers.

Hang tough.
Bladekeeper

Post by Bladekeeper »

If its the same problems you had before then you know what the challenges are , the diet advice is something a lot dismiss but is very true.
Regular juiced carrots , blueberries , goji berries and Manuka honey all contain antioxidants that can help prepare and strengthen the system for fighting illness.
Whatever your symptoms and condition I wish you a speedy recovery and stay positive thoughts are with you bud .
tr4022

Post by tr4022 »

Bladekeeper wrote:If its the same problems you had before then you know what the challenges are , the diet advice is something a lot dismiss but is very true.
Regular juiced carrots , blueberries , goji berries and Manuka honey all contain antioxidants that can help prepare and strengthen the system for fighting illness.
Whatever your symptoms and condition I wish you a speedy recovery and stay positive thoughts are with you bud .
Bladekeeper, any resources you would recommend for more info?

Tod
Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
Andy: Hey to Goober.
FroOchie

Post by FroOchie »

**** man, keep your chin up. It's never easy but I believe a positive mental attitude goes a long way in a situation like this one. Once upon a time it happened to me and though it took some time to fix, Dr's can be clever with this stuff.
...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...
linuxology

Post by linuxology »

Blessings your way.
DRKBC

Post by DRKBC »

Praying for your buddy, life isn't always a bowl of cherries ... I know it's not easy but try and keep your spirits up.
Bladekeeper

Post by Bladekeeper »

I know from experience and reading , also from family members whom have had cancer also from specific cases that I have come across.
I can't quote sources that I have used or know but here is one for example that lists certain foods that all contain antioxidants and oils that help cell regeneration and help the liver and kidneys stay in fighting condition (American institute for cancer research , foods that fight cancer )
I have just looked that up as a reference an example if I said otherwise I'd be lying but it contains the fundamentals of what I meant.
I have not any knowledge of what roscoe is dealing with and to be honest am uncomfortable in guessing but wish him a full recovery.
My personal experience came with liver and kidney problems from years of meds following a similar diet containing these foods I have minimal problems, and can still take the medication I need to have relief from problems .
Hope it gives some insight and roscoe all the best keep the faith.
Minibear453

Post by Minibear453 »

I haven't commented because I'm not sure what to say. But I was thinking that it's better to say something than not, even if it's just a cliche, like "that sucks", or "you'll beat it!." I guess the best I can say is that you've got a whole forum to support you! And keep a knife with you!
Carry a sharp knife, and life will never be dull
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

You'll be fine, bro, and we're all here for you. It looks like you're just getting all the crap out of the way at the beginning of the year. :)

- best wishes, Jazz.
OldSarSwmr

Post by OldSarSwmr »

Rosconey, you know that the road ahead will be full of twists and turns but know that you don't have to travel it alone. You are in the thoughts and prayers of the global brotherhood that makes up this forum.
Best wishes,
Dan
:spyder:
Dan
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

sorry to hear this news, prayers sent.
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D