Leaving the Web behind..:

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
tikkidaddy
Location: marietta sc...but im not sure if its on earth though!!

Leaving the Web behind..:

Post by tikkidaddy »

Some spiders are solitary hunters forgoing the use of a web to roam about in daily life.

My apologies to anyone I may have offended here, I must go..

I will stop by from time to time to checkout new developments etc.

Thanks to Sal, Kristi, and the Spyderco Team for a great run, and all your help.

Jacknifefish and Evil D--i appreciate your friendship and patience with an old knifehog.

God Bless you all...tikkidaddy...aka Mark Burress.
"I hate the thought of killing anything, its the last thing I would advise, but as a matter of survival, all creatures are fair game."-- Les Stroud.

I wonder if spyders feel that way too??--mark.
Oofa

Post by Oofa »

You have a whopping 40 posts and you think you have to write a good-bye-cruel-world note? Why not just stop posting?
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

No need to go. I don't think you have offended many people. If they get that hurt over a few words on a forum about pocket knives perhaps it's a good life lesson :p .

Oofa wrote:You have a whopping 40 posts and you think you have to write a good-bye-cruel-world note? Why not just stop posting?
Welcome to the forums. You're off to a good start.
jujigatame

Post by jujigatame »

What is it with folks feeling the need to dig on those who post a goodbye? It happened a few weeks ago in another thread for no good reason. I'd suggest it's best to just hold your tongue rather than toss out insults to someone you don't know over something that's no skin off your nose to begin with. Maybe once you're around this community a bit longer you'll get a feel for what goes and and what doesn't.
~ Nate
Oofa

Post by Oofa »

So no answer to "why not just stop posting"? Why is that such an insulting question? Someone with 40 posts claims they've had enough of insulting everyone and no one has any questions? More to the point, they jump on the guy that does question it? :confused: That's pure comedy.
tr4022

Post by tr4022 »

Where's the love, hmmm? Where is the love?

Tod
Gomer: Goober says 'Hey!'
Andy: Hey to Goober.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Well, first off, you're welcome for whatever help i gave?

Second, whatever you did to offend must not have been a big deal because i don't remember it. We're all adults here (well, most of us)..i say let it go and whatever you feel you did wrong, just don't do it again. Problem solved. GROUP HUG! :cool:
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
DCDesigns

Post by DCDesigns »

Yea, you arent really leaving if you are "stopping in from time to time to check on things" thats all I do anyway... Why write this at all? In 40 posts, you couldnt have shamed yourself too much. I agree this does not make sense. No one even remembers what you did, so not sure why you feel its necessary to say you are leaving. You were barely here!
Monocrom

Post by Monocrom »

tr4022 wrote:Where's the love, hmmm? Where is the love?

Tod
Sorry, but the love doesn't start until you reach at least 100 posts. Even then it's just a pity-hug.
"The World is insane, with small pockets of sanity here & there. Not the other way around."

:spyder:-John Cleese- :spyder:
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

How about if we just stick with "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" in this situation?
There is nothing more important than this one day.
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

Take care of yourself. Feel free to stop in even if it's a PM.

Jack
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

You're welcome back anytime!