muhahahahah - i said in my most evil voice

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
rosconey

muhahahahah - i said in my most evil voice

Post by rosconey »

i hatched a nefarious plot to prank some friends -
i bought some Trinidad scorpion peppers to feed them - they talk about how they like hot stuff-well it dont get any hotter baby -

a ghost pepper is about 1.5 million scovels of heat -these are almost 2 million :D

today i noticed i have 2 peppers :eek: ;)
sharpguitarist

Post by sharpguitarist »

Hey rosconey,
Your being naughty!
Feel the burn.
Later,
Don
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it is wrong.:rolleyes:
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

Maybe that shouldn't be legal :rolleyes:
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

hmm, ive tried 2,000,000 scovel hotsauce (3AM reserve) - they're in for a world of burn
Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

You ever watch Cutlerylover on Youtube, That stuff is pretty hot. You could make them pretty sick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
peacekeeper

Post by peacekeeper »

I was recently in the f.y.r.o.m,found some tiny yellow red peppers there,bought 1pound,and really no fun to make with..i am more careful now,fore shure!!!
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

That sounds pretty brutal - but I think it is appropriate for folks who constantly brag about eating things that are hot.

Hottest I've ever had was probably eating a raw habanero - those are pretty strong. Brought tears to my eyes IIRC. I tend to eat things hotter than average, but my days of braggadocio are over.
-
Happy, Happy, Happy! Peel, Peel, Peel!
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

defenestrate wrote:That sounds pretty brutal - but I think it is appropriate for folks who constantly brag about eating things that are hot.

Hottest I've ever had was probably eating a raw habanero - those are pretty strong. Brought tears to my eyes IIRC. I tend to eat things hotter than average, but my days of braggadocio are over.
baby food on the scovel scale- i think they are around 10,000 -15,000
SteelyDan

Post by SteelyDan »

Come on Ice Cream !!!
"I would rather wake up in the middle of no where than in any city on earth" (Steve McQueen)

"There are just two things money cannot buy. One is True Love, and the other is Home Grown Tomatoes"
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Oh boy. Better bring out some Rolaids. STAT. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

for their own good, advise them to take a small bite- say that they can eat the whole thing if they feel game enough- and wink ;)
PanChango

Post by PanChango »

I grew some ghost chilis this year and didn't find them to be terribly hotter than the Red Savinas I grew last year.

Ate one yesterday and it was hot, but the real trouble started when it worked its way through my system.

It was not pleasant.
The Student

Post by The Student »

I tried some 5 million hot sauce once, well more like once a week for three years, it's called Fox and it will put you down quick. Lol
DCDesigns

Post by DCDesigns »

Gunslinger wrote:You ever watch Cutlerylover on Youtube, That stuff is pretty hot. You could make them pretty sick.
+1 to what he said. I wouldnt do it to any friends you actually like... Any way, i really dont understand the allure of causing yourself pain...
DCDesigns

Post by DCDesigns »

I actually spilled some wild hot super extract on my leg a few years back, and that thing burned like fire every time I took a shower for a month. No joke, I dont even like banana peppers, count me out of that ish.
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

rosconey wrote:baby food on the scovel scale- i think they are around 10,000 -15,000
I've had habaneros that weren't all that strong comparatively, but a lot of them are far stronger than that. The hottest can be over 500K, but still not as high as those scorpions.

I've also had hot sauces in the 1.6mil range once or twice I think and those were pretty harsh, but I just tasted a drop or 3 so it was easier.
-
Happy, Happy, Happy! Peel, Peel, Peel!
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Love the hot foods, great way to warm up when it's -40c outside.

Usually pick up a dozen thai (bird's eye) peppers at 100-150k, to get through a week. Couple of them in a pot of rice noodles sure liven things up. Great when it's +30c out and you can still break out in a sweat indoors.

I'm not crazy enough yet to jump at the 1mil+. Scotch Bonnets at up to 350k are enough to warm me up. As far as why we do it? Endorphines baby.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.