rider tally 2012 :)

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
rosconey

rider tally 2012 :)

Post by rosconey »

me- permit
2007 street bob

rode 100 miles total last sunday and today :D :D :D

glad i have a buddy from work around the corner who rides :cool:
bc

Post by bc »

2010 Street Glide. Flat Black. 300 miles on Thursday. Unfortunately 300 miles total for all of May! Gotta get out more.
Ferris Wheels

Post by Ferris Wheels »

2009 Suzuki 650 v-strom, 411 miles last Sunday and just turned 17,000 total.
Current :spyder: : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10
Switchback

Post by Switchback »

Haven't been riding a whole lot this year but I made up for it over the weekend.

2004 FLHR. Rode up to J&P Cycles in Anamosa, Iowa and stopped to visit a friend in Tipton. 552 miles total for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

We had perfect weather and lots of fun. Back at work today. :(
Rick T.
dgulbra

Post by dgulbra »

2005 Victory Vegas. Have about 800 miles on in so far since we had such a mild winter. Tomorrow 3 friends an I leave for Texas for a week, about 1300 miles one way.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

1996 Honda VFR750. Currently 720 miles this year, 8200 TOTAL.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
fredswartz

Post by fredswartz »

Just detailed my 2007 Electra Glide with
12,500 miles on the clock. My 3rd Electra
Glide and my 5th Harley. In between every
brand you can think of most notibly Moto
Guzzi. We have ridden most of the Eastern US.
I am 70.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

fredswartz wrote:Just detailed my 2007 Electra Glide with
12,500 miles on the clock. My 3rd Electra
Glide and my 5th Harley. In between every
brand you can think of most notibly Moto
Guzzi. We have ridden most of the Eastern US.
I am 70.
fred, please tell us more about your other notable two-wheel history. You could tell us about your spydies too since you appear to have been around the forum for a while.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
fredswartz

Post by fredswartz »

OK here goes:
Began riding in 1956 on a new Cushman Eagle financed by my paper route. Later traded up to a Triumph Tiger. Went into the Navy and served aboard a destroyer. Came out of that and
bought a new 1966 Suzuki X6 Hustler. Later an XLCH Sportster. You have probably never heard of Sporster leg on a kicker but I have it. Later got a Moto Guzzi T3 FB and ride it for ten years along with a Suzuki 850 GS which I rode to Kansas and back and to the Carolinas in a hurricane. After a Superglide and 3 Electra Glides I bought a new Moto Guzzi Lemans which
I just sold to a guy in Dallas. We have toured most of the East coast on the Electra Glides from NH and South.

I collected Case knives most of my life and then Buck came out with a revolutionary SS blade. After that it was Bench Made and then the Spyderco Wegner. I was hooked and probably
have owned 100 Spydercos since. They just keep getting better. My latest knives are the Phoenix, the DoDo, the Balance, the Leafstorm etc. The YoJimbo is on pre-order.

Thanks for asking. Jerry
haarspalter

Post by haarspalter »

Bimmer R 1150 GS/Adventure mod
riding all year through, ATTGAT, sometimes winter wont last long so im on it all year!
:spyder: Mule k390-S110v-Cruwear, Gayle Bradley, Cruwear Military Collectors #13V, CPM-M4-Ti Military CF Scales, Para2 20cp
Truckie453

Post by Truckie453 »

2007 Vulcan 900, just rolled past 10,000 miles.
-Vinny

The things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. People are good; honor, courage, virtue mean everything; power and money mean nothing; good always triumphs over evil; true love never dies. A man should believe in those things, because they are worth believing in.

:spyder: endura (lost)
:spyder: dragonfly
:spyder: Gayle Bradley
:spyder: Para 2
:spyder: Purple Delica 4 (lost)
:spyder: Yojimbo 2
:spyder: Orange Delica 4
Ferris Wheels

Post by Ferris Wheels »

Nice to see the wonderful mix of riders we have on the forum.
Current :spyder: : Para2's Brown, Blue & Orange, Etched Spin, CF Caly3 ZDP189, Gayle Bradley, UKPK Orange G10, Manix2 M4, Sage 1, Caly 3.5 in Super Blue, Urban Orange G10
JacksonKnives

Post by JacksonKnives »

'02 Honda VT750 Shadow A.C.E. It's nearly stock, but I'm working to solve that problem. ;)
Not much riding this year yet (been working out of town and it's been raining otherwise...) but I finally did some dent/crack repairs from ages ago that I haven't had time to fix, and I ordered a set of hard bags... I have to stop looking at lights and accessories; even if I buy stuff that's not "billet" "CruuzerKrome" or "Hand-machined" expensive, I still don't have enough hours in the day to do all the mods I want...
—Daniel Jackson
cubsfan1969

Post by cubsfan1969 »

Me and the Mrs on our way to Sturgis last year:

FroOchie

Post by FroOchie »

I sold my Harley Nightster last year when an offer too good to refuse came up and I genuinely thought I'd have a newer Aprilia Dorsoduro in my garage this summer. The motards really get me going... Instead, I got bubkiss and now I'm reading this thread thinking I'm a real schmuck. Unless some crazy deal comes up I'll go bikeless this summer with the sellers in my area really highballing prices being "in season" and all.
...I have no knives I keep in a safe but there are one or two that don't leave the house...
Tank

Post by Tank »

I ride a 2011 Yamaha V-star 950. I commute on it now so between that and the weekeends I ride about 400+ miles a week. :D
-John