Back on forums

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
PaloArt

Back on forums

Post by PaloArt »

Hi,

just wanted to say Hello after almost year and half - maybe longer?? Had not opportunity to be there because of health issues.

I missed all of great people you guys are, all of great knives, reviews (sometimes I was thinking about forums when holding my purple ladybug when I was not allowed to be on computer).

I know I was not contributing on forums too much, lot of you would not recognize me after that long time but I felt urge to say how much I love spyderco world and how happy I´m to be back. I´m looking forward to see what has changed what remained (Mr. Blonde for example will have baby - Great, new little knife lover is on the way!!; Whynot still posting his awesome pics??; Spyder Fred is still here??)...

Have a nice day guys and thank you very very much for being part of this community.

With best regards,

Pavel aka p.jester84
“There's no friends like the old friends.” James Joyce, Dubliners
Azwaiian

Post by Azwaiian »

Welcome back and I hope you're feeling better.
JD Spydo

Welcome back

Post by JD Spydo »

Good to see you back Brother :) I had to take a leave of absense myself so I know the void you must have felt. There have been a few changes here at Spyderville but I'm sure you'll catch up quickly. Unbelievable how many new blades steels we've seen in the past 2 years or so.

I hope your health is getting better and I do hope you get back into Spyder collecting ASAP.
Long Live the SPYDEREDGE Spyderco Hawkbills RULE!!
PaloArt

Post by PaloArt »

Thank you guys, yes I´m quite healthy right now :-)

JD - thank you for warm welcome! I can clearly remember your thread about C-52 Calypso - from that time I fell in love with beauty, that I overlooked. It was year when I started to be knifenut.

I hope I´ll catch up, forums look has changed, alot of new people joined, some seem to disappeared. Yes I´m going to get back to collecting knives... from my old times when I had few models (delica, endura, tenacious, jester, police etc.) only ladybug remained - I had to sell every knife I had - wanted at least one spydie to be with me and it was my ladybug I bought two years ago - that little beast is still with me, maybe wants little rest so I´ll buy her some friends sooon :-D (will start with lime green jester I found in one little shop here in my town :-P ). Anyway, again many thanks for greetings from you JD, always appreciated your posts :-)
bh49

Post by bh49 »

p.jester84,
good to see you back
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
PaloArt

Post by PaloArt »

Thank you very much, really appreciate that :-) nice to be back
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

Pavel - welcome back!
TedP
Worry less - Breathe more...

Spydie Fanatic #185
Donut

Post by Donut »

Welcome back, we could always use another Jester. :)
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

welcome back, not much has changed other than the knives/steel/colors/models etc. :D
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
PaloArt

Post by PaloArt »

Ted - thank you man :-) nice to hear from you guys.

Donut - haha :-D my nickname (Once I explained my nick on USN) is from Police (first production in 84th) and Jester - my favorite knives :-D but sometimes I´m acting like jester little bit :-P

Tony - thank you very very much, How are you? Hope everything OK, sometimes I was thinking if everyone here is ok - including you (fire fighting is not safest job).