Mark Goldsworthy Does it Again! Another Custom Pakal

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Dr. Snubnose

Mark Goldsworthy Does it Again! Another Custom Pakal

Postby Dr. Snubnose » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:57 am

Mark Goldsworthy just sent me these pics of my new Custom Fighting Pakal he made for me....simply awesome!
Can't wait to have it in hand!!!!!!....Enjoy the pics...Doc :D :D :D

[img][IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33 ... y3D400.jpg[/img][/IMG]
"Kwi Kwa Ju" Red G-10 handles with stainless steel and copper mosaic pins, Raindrop Damascus Steel Blade

Here's a close up of the Damascus
[img][IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33 ... loseup.jpg[/img][/IMG]
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*

chuck_roxas45

Postby chuck_roxas45 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:14 am

Great knife doc. Mark really does nice work! Seems to get better with each knife too.

razorsharp

Postby razorsharp » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 am

so...uh...say, Doc.....wheres mine??? :p .

That seriously is an absolutely beautiful piece. Love the raindrop damascus :D

Zendemic

Postby Zendemic » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 am

Bloody hell doc, you need to stop buying such gorgeous knives!
1*
If only there was Ti Para2 or H1 Assist...
:spyder:Come chat with us on IRC!:spyder:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/TheMediocrePirate]My Youtube Channel!

[/b][/URL]

Redeye

Postby Redeye » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:03 am

My oh my, that's a lovely piece of steel

Blerv

Postby Blerv » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

AMAZING Doc!
:spyder: Blake :spyder:

SolidState

Postby SolidState » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Wow Doc, that's one sweet blade.
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy

Dr. Snubnose

Postby Dr. Snubnose » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Just got the Damascus Pakal in the mail today from Mark....all I can say is Wow!!!....Amazing knife...The Damascus is outrageous looking with the Red G-10 Handles (which is more of a burgundy wine color) The pictures above does not do it justice as the Mosaic Pins of Copper and Stainless Steel circles and diamonds shapes can't really be seen in the pic...wish I had a good camera to show you, but I won't even attempt to take a crappy cell phone picture. Feel in the hand is the same as my other awesome Kwi Kwa Ju that Mark made. Lively, unbelievably comfortable, and sharp like you know sharp should be....BTW this little beauty is Doubled Edged....which suits my fighting style which I have trained in for many years...so my left hand is going to have a ball! Double Kwi Kwa Ju's, single edged right hand, double edged left hand. The fit and finish on this knife compares to knives I have had custom made for well over $1,000. Mark Goldsworthy is an amazingly talented knife-making artist. I couldn't be happier with this Fighting Pakal Warrior Work of Art. I think the Damascus Steel on this knife,a raindrop pattern is one of the nicest looking pieces of Damascus I have ever seen. In the pic you only get to see one side, but the other is even more awesome!.....It the kinda of knife you must EDC and would want to treasure for a lifetime....This is not the last time Mark Goldsworthy is going to make me knives....as a point in fact we have begun working together on a new project :D and there will be many more to come. ;) Now wearing 3 Mark Goldsworthy's custom Pakals around my waistline....soon I'm gonna run out of room, but not the desire to own more of his beautiful and functional designs. I still have pockets to start filling..LOL....Doc :) :D
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*

JacksonKnives

Postby JacksonKnives » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Great use of that pattern; lots of profile/bevel/pattern combinations are uninspiring in damascus, but this one is fantastic!
—Daniel Jackson

dialex

Postby dialex » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:19 am

Wow, that's a nice knife, enjoy it Doc. Congratulations and thanks for the pics and infos.
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.

stonyman

Postby stonyman » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Wow Doc! What a nice knife! As in wonderful,...... viciously wonderful! ;) That Mark Goldsworthy is worthy of the top eschelon of blade makers. His work looks incredible! ;) Enjoy your new blade, Doc! :rolleyes:

Return to “Off-Topic”